• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMO, Big, loud "NOOOOO"s are kind of hammy and overused (I thought the same about the big NOOOO at the end of Revenge of the Sith). I'm baffled as to why he keeps making changes. I know he wants them to look better, but gosh darn it, I LIKE the old look and feel of the movies.
(I feel like a stodgy old person now...)

IMO, Big, loud "NOOOOO"s are kind of hammy and overused (I thought the same about the big NOOOO at the end of Revenge of the Sith). I'm baffled as to why he keeps making changes. I know he wants them to look better, but gosh darn it, I LIKE the old look and feel of the movies.
(I feel like a stodgy old person now...)

I think he's changing them a little too much. I didn't mind the special effects tweaks back in 97 and 04, but this is ridiculous. Greed if ever I saw it.

I can't say I'm too impressed with Clone Wars season 4 right now...or maybe I've outgrown it.

This may be an old topic, but I'm going to rehash it. Does anyone else think The Clone Wars (series) is maybe getting a little too violent for kids? It's rated PG, but there are some episodes that push that rating, IMHO.

This may be an old topic, but I'm going to rehash it. Does anyone else think The Clone Wars (series) is maybe getting a little too violent for kids? It's rated PG, but there are some episodes that push that rating, IMHO.
I don't know, but they're showing Revenge of The Sith on TV right now. Needless to say, I'm not watching it.

Clone Wars

Possibly it is too violent. I have only seen the first season. On the other hand, at the age of 4 I was traumatised seeing Luke get his hand cut off in ESB!

I too think there is a big question about the appropriateness of how Ahsoka dresses. She has an awful lot of flesh on show much of the time and they seem to like getting her bottom into the frame. Not good for an audience of young girls.

Possibly it is too violent. I have only seen the first season. On the other hand, at the age of 4 I was traumatised seeing Luke get his hand cut off in ESB!

I too think there is a big question about the appropriateness of how Ahsoka dresses. She has an awful lot of flesh on show much of the time and they seem to like getting her bottom into the frame. Not good for an audience of young girls.

I think they've covered her up a bit more in the 4th season. Most of what we see as skin is her back. But I also think it has something to do with her species; they try to make each species different. However, I think that how she dresses is rather tame compared to some things on tv. ;)

To me, the seasons are getting more violent. Not bloody, just violent. Like the other day, I was watching one of the Gungan episodes of season 4. Several people were stabbed on screen with either knives or lightsabers. Not that it is bad for me, because I've seen worse, but just thinking, "how many really young kids watch this show?"

So I'm nearly caught up on season 4; I think last night I watched episode 8 or 9. Darkness on Umbara or something like that. I guess I'm lost, but I don't know why they're on the planet. that, and I really dislike Krell. Of course, I saw the 10th or 11th episode where the clones turned on him and arrested him for making them kill each other, so my dislike of him from the first time I saw him was only natural.

Snippet from an article about the 5 best/greatest film sequels. Empire Strikes Back made the list at #1.

You will have to go a long way to find someone who has not heard of ‘Star Wars’. Following the huge success of the original ‘Star Wars’ (Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope), comes ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ (Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back’). It’s partly due to this film that it’s now a set criteria of a sequel that they must be darker than that of the original. George Lucas now gives the director’s seat to Irvin Keshner and originally receiving mixed views from critics, it has now grown to become one of the most highly rated films of all time. The original film ‘Star Wars’ had great effects, especially when you consider the time it was made, appealing characters, along with impressive action and cinematography, which left fans wanting more. ‘The Empire Strikes Back’, on the other hand, is better. The storyline is much better, there is even more action starting with the immense and memorable ‘Hoth Battle’. There is a lot more character development in this film and there is the addition of some new very memorable characters such as Yoda and Lando Calrissian. With plenty of brilliant performances most notably from Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams, its easy to see why this film is highly regarded as not only one of the best sequels but one of the greatest and most influential films ever made. The films climax is the lightsaber duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Full of suspense, drama a stunning revelation, it’s the ultimate battle between good and evil, father and son. Empire Strikes back turned Star Wars into something mythical and sparked a world wide devoted following.

My brother and his best friend are obsessed with Star Wars, but both of them LOVE Clone Wars. I think it is rather interesting, but I have not been watching it as of late.. It kinda lost my interest. I think it is probably a little iffy for little kids, but not like, 7+.. Of course, I have not seen the recent episodes.. :p I enjoyed some of the earlier episodes, and how Anakin and Obi-Wan were portrayed, their relationship, and their characters. It makes me actually like Anakin. :eek:

The movie series is better, but I am insanely interested in Star Wars history, like, the history of that galaxy, of the Jedi, the Sith, etc... So when this Star Wars The Old Republic thingymagig came out I got super excited. My cousin is going to get it, and I think it looks really fun. But I have a Mac.. And it costs a reasonable amount per month... But one of my dreams would be to read about the history of the Jedi, of the Sith, of the races of people in that galaxy, etc....

Okay, now for the real reason I popped into this thread... Have y'all seen the Cello Wars video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o I think its rather brilliant. :D Really hilarious, and this guy is really good at playing the cello. He does a fantastic job with the Star Wars music.. If you haven't seen this already, you should. :)

Okay, now for the real reason I popped into this thread... Have y'all seen the Cello Wars video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o I think its rather brilliant. :D Really hilarious, and this guy is really good at playing the cello. He does a fantastic job with the Star Wars music.. If you haven't seen this already, you should. :)

Vader Did you Know is also hilarious, even if it is a bit sacrilegious.

Back