• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think he's ok.... yeah, i double-taked that in episode VI...
i was like, what the heck??

my mom said she could see skandar keynes as anakin skywalker!! she said if he was like, 9 or 10 years older, and maybe dyed his hair blonde, (that would be weird..) she could see him as anakin... dontcha think that's wierd? i dunno, i cant see skandar turning BAD, can you? ok, well, maybe i can, but not the 'dark side' bad........

Loony said:
OOOH that makes much more sense lol! (The quiz)

Yeah we have 2 DVDs of clone wars I totally must watch them!

Yeah it makes more sense that way.

And I like the DVDs. Didn't it take you a little time to get used to it? Voice wise at least. And I am glad they made them longer, instead of short 3 minute clips.

I watched the 1st thing of Clone Wars on Cartoon Network,
I didnt like them too much.
pink-cheetah said:
i think he's ok.... yeah, i double-taked that in episode VI...
i was like, what the heck??

my mom said she could see skandar keynes as anakin skywalker!! she said if he was like, 9 or 10 years older, and maybe dyed his hair blonde, (that would be weird..) she could see him as anakin... dontcha think that's wierd? i dunno, i cant see skandar turning BAD, can you? ok, well, maybe i can, but not the 'dark side' bad........
B]skandar keynes[/B] as anakin skywalker???
That would be REALLY strange.
But I could see him evil,
but not blonde.

You guys are so weird!

I am a star wars addict! I loved ROTS! I call myself a narnian jedi! Will & Hayden are so hot!

myknightinshiningarmor said:
I am a star wars addict! I loved ROTS! I call myself a narnian jedi! Will & Hayden are so hot!

i called myslef a jedi yesterday but my mom said jedi dont believe in God, so yeah. but, hey, narnian jedi... that's pretty cool.. :D

Yesterday, I was too lazy to get up and get a glass of water so I tried to use the Force. My mam said it is a good thing I'm not a Jedi.

But anyways, I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I think Lucas made Episode 3 perfect (or the closest he could ever get) but I still like the old ones best!

I liked ROTS.
But the end when you see the Death Star was confusing,
With all the technology you would
think they would have finished it way sooner.
You saw how fast they almost built a new one in episode 6!
Oh..In episode 2 you know when Anakin goes to Tatooine,
He's outside with Padmae and you see his shadow on his stepdad's dome,
His head in the shadow looks like Vader's helmet!!!!

Hello all. If there are any EU fans here, Del Rey Books has a new novel in the works detailing events during the making of the Death Star. Maybe that novel will answer some questions... :)

Kingaslanofnarnia said:
I liked ROTS.
But the end when you see the Death Star was confusing,
With all the technology you would
think they would have finished it way sooner.
You saw how fast they almost built a new one in episode 6!
Oh..In episode 2 you know when Anakin goes to Tatooine,
He's outside with Padmae and you see his shadow on his stepdad's dome,
His head in the shadow looks like Vader's helmet!!!!

REALLY?? :eek: i didnt notice that.. guess i'll have to go back and watch it....

Why do people like Star Wars so much? I have been wondering that for a long time. I have considered watching them to figure out. Are they very violent? Please let me know.

narnian reader said:
Why do people like Star Wars so much? I have been wondering that for a long time. I have considered watching them to figure out. Are they very violent? Please let me know.

hey NR, i used to wonder that too until i watched them, and i was HOOKED!
ok, i'll try not to spoil anything for you, but if i do, im sorry. also, i have no idea how old you are, but here goes:
well, they're not like, terribley violent like all those movies that are in theaters now [like mr and mrs smith or something].. if you've seen indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark, star wars is MUCH more mild (i think [in terms of blood and gory scenes]. they are all PG except for episode III [revenge of the sith, which is PG-13]. if you can see narnia, star wars is sorta like that except they are in a galaxy far far away and there's like, aliens and stuff [not too creepy, you can sorta tell that they're rubber costumes] instead of centaurs and minotaurs..... the only thing is like light-saber fights and stuff. people get stuff sliced off, but you dont see very much. anyway, i think that's about it. just if you watch them, watch them in order or something (George Lucas said it was supposed to be one big story)...
pc
ps: you can always check out some star wars books at the bookstore, since i guess you like to read ;)

Last edited:
Watch the original three. The acting in the latest three (with the exception of Liam Neeson) was atrocious. Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman were as wooden as Jabba's barge. Harrison Ford encased in Carbonite gave a more lifelike performance. Granted, the special effects were better in the latest three movies but I thought the plot stunk. It was as if Lucas sat down and simply had to allude to the first three movies in every scene of the last three. R2D2 and C3P0 were the only characters worth watching.

Well that may be your opinion but I completely disagree, I think they were brilliant.

Lookie at this article!:http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4800000/newsid_4809300/4809320.stm

Star Wars show details confirmed

A top Star Wars producer has confirmed details of a new TV series based on the epic films.
Rick McCallum said the Star Wars team will soon meet, and filming should start in 2008. The series is likely to be ready later that year.

He said the series would explain a gap in time between episodes III and IV in the story, spanning a 20-year period when Luke Skywalker grows up.

Rick said if fans like the series there could be at least 100 episodes.

Click here for our full Star Wars section

Vote

Will you watch the new Star Wars TV series?

Yes, watch it will I

No, not interested am I

The producer, who works very closely with George Lucas, said there would be "a whole bunch of new characters" and the series would be "much more dramatic and darker".

And he added that it was unlikely any of the stars of the movies would be involved in the TV series.

Space saga

The new TV show won't be the first small screen Star Wars spin-off though, as an animated series called Clone Wars has already been shown.

The final Star Wars film, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, was released in 2005 and marked the end of the space saga.

Awesome huh?!

~Manda

I will watch the show, but I must admit I do worry about how it will be done.

I wish some of the books would be made into movies. They would be amazing.

And NR, you really have to watch to understand it. While the movies are supposed to be watched in chronological order, I think the original three might be best (at least to start). Just because they are the originals.

Loony,

Don't get me wrong. I grew up on the first three Star Wars movies. Saw them multiple times, waited on line, had a Chewbacca action figure. However, when the Force (which I always looked upon as a pretty cool theological concept with plenty of room for God) became simply the after effect of biology (the Mitichlorians of the first new film), Lucas lost me. Also, one cannot compare the acting brilliance of Alec Guinness with that stick figure, Hayden Christensen (spelling?). In general I felt the old films told a better story, had better acting and Darth Vader, the best on screen villain of all time. There simply was no story to these new films, simply a desire on the part of Lucas to provide a back story to the first three films. I was completely let down with the story concerning Anakin's gradual movement to Vader. Part of this was Christensen's horrible acting (one facial expression-Brooding) and the horrible acting of the child who played little Anakin. The only redeeming feature was Emperor Palpatine (a brilliant actor) and the story arc of how the Republic crumbled and the Empire was born. Hey, I even liked Jar-Ja, but they couldn't hold a light sabre to the first films. Maybe if they had devoted the third movie entirely to General Grievous.

Peace,
L

Back