Music for "Concerning Hobbits"

D

DaydreamBeliever

Where can I find the sheet music for this song,please?I'd like to learn to play it on my whistle.:)

snowflower, i like your banner!:rolleyes: yes. i have the sheet music too. lol. i cant play the piano though so whenever i want to hear it i have to convince my dad to play it.

lol. it is not my instrument though. no passion to learn. i want to play either the tin whistle or a lap harpish thing. but that will wate. for now i am just a vocalist. lol;)

sometimes i mis set my alarm and lord of the rings will start playing from my bedroom. sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out what it is

I got the music out of the library today..thanks everyone!Off to play it.......:)

I'm glad there is at least someone who looks for sheet music for there whistle. I kind of thought I was the only one who does that.:eek: Most people who actually play the whistle the original way is by hear but for some reason I really, really depend on sheet music!

I want to learn to play the tin whistle, mainly because of the way it sounds when you play celtic music. Also, I have tried to play Concerning Hobbits on the piano, and let's just say, it didn't end well, lol.

Back