LOTR/Tolkien fan site/forum?

bjdoureaux

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I wasn't sure if it belonged here or the Duffer forum, but I thought I might get a better response here.

Does anyone know of a good LOTR/Tolkien fan site/forum? Something like this forum? I've been looking, but I can't find anything.

I am a HUGE lotr fan... but strangely, I am much more home here at TDL than any of the lotr cites I have visited... There is just something special about TDL...

It is...though I'm not very active there. I'm spoiled by TDL's format so it's hard to adjust to any other forum. I have the same username there as here, so be looking around for me. :) I pop up every now and then, lol.

I agree with Ferny but once there was a site I was very active at and it had the same effect on many people as TDL has on me. It was my first forum ever which I joined so that forum is still nr 1 to me even though it doesn't exist anymore. But the server messed up and the Site was forced to die. Because one of the mods made another site and everybody went there. It is still very active today and most people are decent and nice.
Here is the link: www.lotrfanmb.com and what about this: http://www.lotrplaza.com/forum/default.asp

Back