Holyboy's "Making Fun of the Non-Mods"

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This thread is reserved for holyboy's "Making Fun of the Non Mods" posts. Would mods please respect the capabilities of the non mods (in this thread) and therefore not post in it?
Thanks.

~ABright

If this is your first time reading Making Fun of the Non-Mods (MFNM) than welcome! You have come to the right place to see non-mods made fun of by their own words. All of the quotes in this thread were found in one of the Non-Mod Talk threads and have not been altered, except to remove content not needed to make fun of them, and the occasional bolded text for emphasis. All spelling mistakes, opinions, and general stupidity are theirs, and it is my job to point out the obvious, ridicule the insane and deflate egos.

If, at any point I have quoted you, and you find it insulting, please PM me and i will remove it.

And for those of you who are wondering, TG is fellow purple moderator tgraveline

DeplorableWord said:
(Bye the way, if any mods do try to come on here, non-mods, shun and ignore them.)

My first reaction when I saw this was to post "LOOK AT ME! I'M BEING SHUNNED!! LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!" But I thought some posters might get mad...

QueenAravis48 said:
I think as long as they don't act superior to us it'll be ok

Me? Act superior? Now when have I done that?? Perhaps at this exact moment?

glamel said:
they are still mods, you know,. and liars go to *you know*

Say it! SAY IT! The ban button is getting dusty! Come on, pretty please?

TheMachinist said:
haha, so we may insult the mods here and they would never be able to do anything about it. and they can't delete posts or modify them.

YES! Get ready ban button!!!! And you can keep dreaming about the mods doing nothing...hey wait, if I delete a person's post and write a reason for deletion, would that be considered posting...hm...evil plans are brewing!

Reepicheepfan said:
YAY! FUN! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN REPLYING TO A LOCKED THREAD...which really would be the only perk to being A mod!

Oh, there's another perk...*chanting in the streets* BAN BAN BAN!!!

*NOTE FOR THE BELOW QUOTE* When this was created, I had a cartoon purple hippo avatar. It was cute...quiet you!

DeplorableWord said:
I was never brave enough to say this before, but I think that holyboy looks like his avatar... oh wait, I have told him that...!!!

You have much to learn, young grasshopper. For one thing, I am as skinny as a twig. Second, that's TG in the avatar. Third...when have you told me I looked like my avatar?

skandar_hh10 said:
Official NON-mod

Hello official non-mod, I'm Holyboy. You may recognise me in such films as Banning 101 and When Hippos Attack. Please try not to poke me with sticks. Sticks will pierce my body and kill me...shouldn't have said that....

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I happen to know *waves hands around as pixie dust pours forth*...that HOLYBOY66 IS READING THIS!!!!!

"I can fly!"

*bursts out into Peter Pan song*

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

DeplorableWord said:
And, yes, *SkandarsQueen*, I think a lot of the mods have seen this, but dared not reply!

I would love to reply, but as you stated in the first post, I will be shunned from civilization as we know it. Why would I want that to happen again?

Glamel said:
of course they can do whatever they like right??
and they can do everything..

You have learned well, Obi-Two

lions mane said:
but i just wanted to tell u guys that holyboy's been here! and he talked and commented on almost all of u, well some not all!

...Yes, I have been watching you, my pretties. *cackles*

lions mane said:
u are an evil person and don't deserve to live *gives evil look glance to comp.* grrrrr........

See Deplorable Word? THIS is why I don't post in the thread. I will be shot, burned, killed, or worse...be forced to become a Caspianite! (no way affiliated with the Skandarnites)

*SkandarsQueen* said:
remember what DeplorableWord said?? That if Mods came in, not to pay attention to them, to ignore them!

Yay! I can still do my LOOK AT ME routine without being disturbed!

*SkandarsQueen* said:
they moderate...which is to liek delete post when theyre off-topic, or bann ppl (thats their fave thing to do ) when theyre being naughty...oh, and also to terrorize us with pics of hippos.

Resistance is futile to the evil HIPPO! *little children screaming* RUN! ITS TG COMING TO GET US!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT US OH SPITEFUL MOD!

(Again, please don't feel insulted. If you would like me to remove a part of the post, feel free to PM me, explaining why so I don't do the same mistake again. Thanks :))

Last edited:
Terrorizing the Non-mods, Part 2!​

lions mane said:
holyboy! what u doning her? isn't that why this thread was made?
and i already told them if they were intrested! now leave grrrrr.........
don't ban me again please!

*announcement voice* Welcome to "Choose the curtain!" where you, er, choose the curtainn!

Behind curtain number one: The Mods leave you alone (for now!)

Under curtain number two: You die!

What will you choose?

*SkandarsQueen* said:
THANK YOU HB!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I WAS INCLUDED!!!! YAY ME! AND IN UR BEST WORK!!!!!!!!!

You're HAPPY to be included in my insulting of the thread? *Little Bird pops out of clock* "Coo coo! Coo coo!"

glamel said:

RUN! ITS SPECTER RISING FROM THE DEAD! HE IS FINALLY TAKING OVER THE FORUM! RUN MODS RUN!

*SkandarsQueen* said:
(Replying to above quote) what sick comic book illustrates these?

No no, the important question is "What do YOU do in your spare time, glamel? Hm?"

glamel said:
No, on second thought, they (mods) have far too much dignity, restraint, kindness, forebearance, justice tempered with mercy, and all around responsibility to ever disrupt our happy little thread. How wonderful of them!

You have learned well, Obi-Three!

*SkandarsQueen* said:
Ah, Gabe, you and ur "ya know"s. Really. Everytime you say "y know" I smack myself with a tennis racket...no...no I LICK a tennis racket..please think of the tennis rackets...

Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know Y know

Hee Hee!

TheMachinist said:
HEY! the mods have been editing, I know mods, we or so superiour to your extremely low IQ but that is no reason for disobeying the rules.

*looks under microscope* EVERYBODY! I FOUND TG's IQ!!!!

sylara said:
Holyboy shares that candy and besides everyone knows that sugar is bad for a baby.

Goo Goo Gah Gah!

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
GRRRRR!!! EveningStar! You r a jerk! Go talk to the other mods!!

Have you had a conversation with the mods? It's dead boring! All we talk about is banning people! Really, what's the fun in that? I'm surprised he lasted this long before he started posting in the Non-Mod Talk!

Yeah can u beleive that!?! EveningStar, you have ur own thread!

I'm sorry to report that we had to lock his "Cute As a Button (Ask Me Mum!)" thread because of insanity behavior from EveningStar and desperate pleas from Members Against Badger Oppression. (MABO) He hasn't been the same since...

DeplorableWord said:
Ahh! Remember mods are the enemy! Shun, shun, ban, ban, ignore, ignore! *Plugs ears, crouches down, closes eyes and sings Kumbaya...*

Someone's banning My Lord! Kumbaya!
Oh Lord, save us from Holyboy!
Before he comes and says

"He can Fly
He can Fly
He can Fly
He can Fly!"

DeplorableWord said:
Don't forget tg is dieing to date holyboy's sister

Oh, you HAD to bring my sister into this, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU! THIS MEANS WAR!
*call Canadian Army*
Holyboy: "Canadian Army? I need you to go to war!"

Lady's Voice: "The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. The army can't pay its phone bill again, due to government cutbacks. Please wait until the Conservatives find a way to balance the budget. If you would like to recieve an email when that happens, please give us the email address you will be using in 2075. Thank you and have a nice day!"

DeplorableWord said:
Ha, I love mods... AH!!!! Delete that, delete that! I, I, betrayed myself!!

The One Ring has finally taken over the soul! First it was Frodo, then Barney the dinosaur, now DeplorableWord!

LadyEm said:
HB (talks to himself): Bad HB bad! No more spamming! Bad! Stop it!

The One Ring has finally taken over the soul! First it was Frodo, then Barney the dinosaur, then DeplorableWord, then Obi-Twenty-Seven. Now...TG!

Er...I meant Holyboy...that's right...turn around now. Nothing to see here. Shoo. Shoo fly, don't bother me. Go. Come on. Keep going. You can do it. TOWARDS the door...

Part 3​

*Note: EveningStar, who is another moderator on this forum, thinks he is a badger. I am not kidding...I promise this will make sence later*

glamel said:
glamel said:
No, on second thought, they have far too much dignity, restraint, kindness, forebearance, justice tempered with mercy, and all around responsibility to ever disrupt our happy little thread. How wonderful of them!
I DID NOT POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEVER IMAGINED MODS AS WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!

See, here's the problem. You are quoting yourself. Which means you said it. The mods are not the reason for everything wrong in this world. Most things, yes, but not all

DeplorableWord said:
WHAT??? Shame on you, holyboy! Did you change glamel's post, or was it another equally evil mod??? Okay, that's it mods, I'm getting out the horse whip! You black-mailing, post-changing, member-banning, hippo-loving, evil moderators!

Why is it when something bad happens I'm to blame? And who owns a horse whip? Seriously! And lastly, you forgot fun-loving, flower-happy, and Badger-hunting mods.

glamel said:
cartoon1.png

This picture is bad, but its better then the previous Specter-one with the evil monster killing everyone. That was freaky...and a little disturbing...

DeplorableWord said:
EVENINGSTAR??? Wow. I am speechless! That was low. And I used to look up to him too, as the nice mod!

Wait 'til he tells you his family history. NO ONE should be told the story of ol' Great Uncle's cousin's niece's father-in-law's baby's first doctor's appointment...*shudders*

.:susan.the.gentle:. said:
EVIL MODS AND THEIR STUPID GET BACK ON TOPIC ICONS...

We are talking about EveningStar's family history! Geez! You desearve the icon below

offtopic.gif

(PS ^ is the image susan was talking about :D)

DeplorableWord said:
Ya, I know. Like holyboy should talk about "getting back on topic," Mr. Duffer.

I would like to addressed as "King Duffer" if you dont mind. It adds that little something you can't get in "Mr"...like ego.

glamel said:
and we should watch out, I don't know if any of the mods are still on, but i know they are still there even if they're not online....

Because we can do anything once we have transformed into...SUPER MOD! *grabs cape* with our trusty side-kick, Mr. Badger!

EveningStar: Meh

Would you like to say anything else, Mr. Badger?

EveningStar: Meh

...Mr. Badger has now become: Mr. Meh Badger!

EveningStar: ...Meh

calormen lord said:
the mods are scary. *gets the feeling of being watched*

Alright everybody, cue the X-files Music!

*pause*

*greater pause*

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

WRONG MUSIC!

Charn_Tim said:
Big Brother is Watching You!!

I prefer Big Hippo, the sequel!

The Forgiven Traitor said:
Ok you guys give them a break they are just trying to do their job. I am not sidin gwiththem at all but I think some of us should cut them some slack...ok.

My job is to hand out the ice cream. But everyone suspects I drugged the ice cream ever since members started complaining about "Obeying the mods." I swear I do NOT know how those drugs got in there....

glamel said:
hahaha, wait, wait, wait, were just having fun, were no meanies....

LIAR! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAR! I see you posting things about us, you shall never be forgiven for them! All I have to do is wait til you slip up and then I can press the ban button! MUAHAHAHAHA

*Accidently presses the ban button. Confetti falls everywhere, and music starts playing*

Celebration Good Times, Come On!

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

glamel said:
i wonder, what will happen on this thread tomorrow when i wake up?? i am pretty sure mods have hidden agenda's just to show off,,

It will be locked. You have been warned *watches as the non-mods panic, while sipping a coke. Not a diet-coke, those are disgusting. And not a vanilla-coke, those are too "vanilla-y" ya know? and definatly not pepsi *shudders**

As for the second part, if we had a hidden agenda to show off, we would create a thread where only mods could post, where we would make fun of eachother and the other members. I would call it...Modtopia!

glamel said:
A lot more. A lot, lot more. And if there was a green type that would exactly match the background, we'd be hiding stuff EVERYWHERE

If only we could find a way of seeing the hidden text. How about...highlighting it? Nah, that involves too much work

And I think this color works better, but that's just my opinion...

TheMachinist said:
All the mads wish they could be as cool as me

Yes. The mads are even starting a club: The Learn How To Check For Typos Culb.(TLHTCFTC...dang, that doesn't spell anything...maybe if I rearrange the letters like so...)

Jimmy Kickarse said:
The mads? What're they?

He has joined the TLHTCFTC

TheMachinist said:
This thread is corrupt, the mods have gotten jelous and won't even let us have a corner of the forum.

Considering the fact that this thread is 13 pages large, and counting, in two days, I would consider this a house in the Dancing Lawn neighbourhood. And no, we will not let you have a corner of the forum. That would mean we have to excersize self-control, and really, what kind of mods would we be if we did that?

iluvsk said:
This is cool! No mods! *attempts to flip and brakes neck* I'm okay!

DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

*SkandarsQueen* said:
u DED! *pokes her*

*grabs stick**poke**poke* This is fun! *poke*

QueenAravis48 said:
All I have to say is that we have spies among us *quickly hides*

Dang they're on to us! *runs away*

*pulls out machine gun (unloded of course, but the spy doesn't have to know that)* Okay you spy, nobody leaves until we've found you. SURRENDER!

*Pulls out WMD, then hears chanting from the angry TLHTCFTC*

Now who's laughing! Now who's laughing!

He can Fly!

*smacked by sister*

HB's sister: You are NOT allowed to watch Peter Pan anymore, you freak!

HB: Yes ma'am...

iluvsk said:
*gets up and brushes shoulders off* I am ok! And I am NOT one of the spies!

You're not ok. Your one of the Others! THE OTHERS!

(alright, this time I want the real X-file's music!)

*Lost theme song plays*

Why did I hire these people?

...and pass the Bacon-coke.

QueenAravis48 said:
^^ Holyboy is keeping tabs of our posts on this thread. There's a link on his siggy called "My Best Work Yet" or something like that.

DUH!! That's why you're still POSTING in there...

Charn_Tim said:
^^hey, what kind of attitude is that?! Did the mods send you in here?

Yes. Whoops, shouldn't have said that...

glamel said:
>look HB< Terrorizing the MODS..mwahaha!

We noticed. Go away.

glamel said:
Hi, since we cannot reply to the mod thread,.. which is totally corrupted now, now that the mods are reading our thread rather than posting there, i quoted some of their conversations, and voila! I hope everyone enjoys, and I am hoping no mod will kill me for this "ridiculous thing" thingy.

You're stealing my idea??? I'll sue you for that!

*Calls up government paid lawyers*

Lady's Voice: "The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. The army (cross that out) government paid lawyers can't pay their phone bill again, due to government cutbacks. Please wait until the Conservatives find a way to balance the budget. If you would like to have an email sent to your inbox at that time, please give us the email address you will be using in 3075. Thank you and have a nice day!"

glamel said:
Call yourself the number one fan of NONMODNITES!!!!

No

glamel said:
* I believe, mod will not ban, kill, shoot, hang, whatever me for quoting their conversation in the mod thread, thank you very much and see you next time*

Ban (just ignore that)

Part 4​

Reepicheepfan said:
yay! Glamel is my new hero!

Glamal, come to the dark side. We have theme music...like

He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!

(And my sister says we have brownies. Though I don't believe her)

glamel said:
oh, watch out for the part two hahaha

Not before I post part 4815162342!

(The numbers! The numbers! [Lost reference])

lions mane said:
no can do, well light saber battle for her! grrr...... is this spamming?

Let me answer that with

BAN!

QueenAravis48 said:
HA! HB seems to be the only mod online
Would love to see him take all of us down by himself

Why take you down when I can....take ballet lessons! Piroette into jete with a turn en l'air!

Reepicheepfan said:
No, not a lightsaber battle...how uncivlized....A gun battle 20 paces and then turn and shoot...(of course I've rigged your gun and all)

Well, that's a good idea...tell them you plan to rig their gun so they will be SURE to accept the duel! The brain cells are a-working today!

glamel said:
why fear for you life??
Hippo doesn't hurt,

Hippos weigh 2,000 - 10,000 lbs. How about I get a hippo to sit on you and we'll see if a hippo hurts.

"TG!!! WE NEED YOU TO SIT ON SOMEONE!!!"

glamel said:
oh, no, don't fear to anything, there's freedom, you know, freedom to posts, to shout!AHHHH
to kill the mods,
unless they banned us,
which is they won't do because we are too smart, hahaha

It takes 4 buttons to ban someone, so I say to you...

naB!

Reepicheepfan said:
HE QUOTED ME! THAT LITTLE SNOT QUOTED ME IN MOD TALK! GRR...*takes on done attitude* die HB DIE! DIE HB DIE! *pulls out chainsaw....*vroom vroom!

See, this is the attitude I wanted. People MAD about about quoting me, and trying to chop off my virtual head! NOT happy and jumping for joy and hitting their head on the ceiling and then lying in pain......

EVERYONE! BE HAPPY THAT I AM QUOTING YOU! I'LL GET THE STICK! *poke*

glamel said:
ignore him Reep, he's just a waste of time!!!!

Finally, someone speaks the truth! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL!!!! We should make an official Non-mods Amendment!

I have some ideas!

1) Though shalt love mods
2) Though shalt sing

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

3) Though cute and cuddely, mods should be feared at all times
4) We shalt always ask not to be banned, in the hopes that we will be banned
5) Though shalt give HB 5 bucks a week.
6) Though shalt see a psychiatrist at all times
7) Though shalt learn to spell thou correctly

Reepicheepfan said:
*takes deep breath* Your right Glamel..He probably just did that because it was the only way for him to get a preety girl to think about him at all

That's what the ballet classes are for!

glamel said:
First Ammendment:
Mods shall make no rule respecting a non-mod posts, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the members; or the right of the duffers,and nites peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Forum leaders for a redress of grievances.

Second Ammendment

Non-mods shall not make ammendments that require a thesaurus to read.

Reepicheepfan said:
does that mean I cant hurt him?

Only if I sing

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

Message from HB's sister: LEARN A NEW SONG!

glamel said:
Second Ammendment:

Members have the right to express their voice over whatever they believe in.This shall includes: killing, hurting, and disabling the moderators. Moderators, on the hand shall heartily and warmly accept whatever punishment or pleasure the members will give them.

DENIED!

Ban

Reepicheepfan said:
so second amendment: HB may be hurt at anytime...it be for his own good..heretoof and therefore and all that good stuff....

Third Ammendment:

Thou shalt spoke more better english then here before.

glamel said:
hahaha, lets enjoy ourselves while the wolves are not hungry

The wolves are hungry. Glamel, come with me...

TO BALLET LESSONS!

DeplorableWord said:
*Runs to store and gets 300 packs of pepsi, diet coke, and vanilla pepsi, and randomly sprinkles them all throughout the forum...* There! Now maybe he'll stay away from the entire forum forever!

Psht, nice try. Thou I have one question to ask...What do non-mods hate?

I KNOW! MODS!

*starts recruiting more mods and sprinkles them around the room*

WHOO HOO!!! I love it when other people give me ideas!

*watches as non-mods run in terror, while eating Canadian-style pizza...

...Look it up*

DeplorableWord said:
Good idea! We should open the windows- that way, HB will shriek away from the sunlight to go find some shaddows to hide in... then, he won't come back!

Those would be VAMPIRES! I'm a GHOST! Ghosts don't care about light...we're dead.

glamel said:
and we will need some balloons too!!!to popped them unto the mod's heads!!!yey, i bet that would be fun!!!!!

*grabs pin* POP POP! YAY! Popping balloons is fun :D

QueenAravis48 said:
Awsome! I should bring the helium gas to fill the balloons with. Hey maybe we could tie a couple of ballooms (filled with helium of course) to HB's feet and we might watch him float away into a far far away land

HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!

(how could you not see that coming?)

glamel said:
maybe we should just buy an AIr balloon, and then lets tie ALL THE MODS THERE, and then, were free!!!! no mods. Mods?,... Up, Up, and Away!!! that sounds fun!

Who are we? the Wizard of Mods?

DeplorableWord said:
Yaaa! Hey, holyboy came up with a page three to his greatest work yet, in his opinion, that is in the Mod-Talk section, you can go see if you want... they are all so funny and cute!

Cute and Cuddley (ask me mum)

*EveningStar walks in*

EveningStar: SAY MY QUOTE CORRECTLY!

Holyboy: Yes sir...

QueenAravis48 said:
Anyways I'll be going to sleep now.

I hear my spam alarm go off!

Ban

DeplorableWord said:
Got it! Goodnight!!!

BAN BAn Ban ban baN bAN BAN!

glamel said:
oh, I don't think I'd be dead by tomorrow,..I have recorded cd's hidden somewhere, and it is about the hidden agenda's of the mods!!!

*Listens to secret plans*

Lady's Voice: "The CD you are trying to play is currently unavailable. The army (cross that out) government paid lawyers (cross that out, too) the mods can't pay their phone bill (again...cross that out) electricity bill again, due to government (...) Admin cutbacks. And since you use our "electricity" to charge up your video and audio recorder, it did not work. Please wait until the Conservatives find a way to balance the budget. If you would like to have an email sent to your inbox at that time, please give us the email address you will be using in 4075. Thank you and have a nice day!"

DeplorableWord said:
Luke Skywalker, don't underestimate the power of the dark side... *shudder!*

Deplorable Word...I am your father!

elashia_swan said:
Okay this is total radomness, cuz I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Welcome to my life. Would you like some cookies?

elashia_swan said:
At Church this most recent Sunday my sister PASSED OUT FAINTED DURING CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!

No idea what this has to do with mods but COOL STORY! *grabs popcorn to hear it again*

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I feel light-headed if u poke me.

What if I kick you? *kick kick*

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL that happens to my sis too. I wish i could donate blood but you have to supposely weight over 110 pounds if i'm correct?

You would think the first priority of donating blood is to have blood, but that's just me...

*SkandarsQueen* said:
Haha me 75...I cant donate blood....yesss......no more poking...

*kick* *kick*

I wonder what the mods are thinking right now.

KILL THE RABBIT! KILL THE RABBIT!

I wonder if the mods wonder if I'm wondering what they are thinking right now.

We aren't

I wonder if the mods wonder if I'm wondering if their wondering what I'm thinking. I wonder...*goes on forever*

Please don't

*SkandarsQueen* said:
The Mods are probably reading this, I check their proflile and theyre ALWAYS reading this. I guess WE are more entertaining than their mod-only thread

You are. We are laughing at you.

TheMechanist said:
I bet holyboy is having fun, playing his little quote games. But whatelse has he got to do on a saturday night

Oh and look at this pic i found of Anna

Dangit HB, look what you did

I would like to quote Wizard of Oz

"If I only had a brain"

and by I, I mean you. (I have been waiting all day to write this down.)

iluvsk said:
burn the mods! j/k..*sings* no mods!!!

This is not allowed in the forum. Since I am a mod, a very bad thing shall happen to you. I'll give you a hint of what it is.

It begins with a B

Ends with an N

Three letter word

And it isn't Ben, bin, bon, bun, and byn.

Three guesses

glamel said:
Don't spam the thread!!!!

KILL GLAMEL!!!!

glamel said:
we have to be a role model for the mods!!!

Can I choose a different role model?

Reepicheepfan said:
I'm sure...*pats his head like a dog*

*bites Reep* Only cool people can pat me. Or the Amish. Because they are cool.

Reepicheepfan said:
Hes male.

We like to be known as He-Shes

Reepicheepfan said:
Like hes gonna put 2 and 2 together and get 4..

Psh. We all know 2+2=22

DeplorableWord said:
Why is HB going to be gone until Monday?

Because I am trying to avoid certain people. Like TG

lions_mane said:
the mods are weak!

Ready Ready Ready BAN!

lions_mane said:
We just out number them by far and so...in this case...numbers do win battles.

uhm.... merin! have u seen narnia or t.L.o.t.R.?

What in the name of Aslan does this have ANYTHING to do with what you are quoting?

lions_mane said:
ahhhhhh...... i think the mods are coming! *runs and hides*

Dang, they are on to us! Grab your torch and pichforks! We are a-dancing tonight!

lions_mane said:
i guess cause were the bigger group, but we should be the good guys!

Reasons why you (the collective group of non-mods) can't be the good guys

1) You spam
2) You fight
3) You promote piracy
4) You swear
5) You complain when the SKites are moved the the Land of Duffers
6) We are powerful
7) We are cool
8) The bunnies love us.

Any questions?
Little girl in the back: Sir?

HB: Yes?

Little girl: Can I join the mods?

HB: Ban

glamel said:
so, welcome to the non-mod "not locked" thread spy:*grins*

I can change that!

Lock

lions_mane said:
yes i do have everything under complete control!

Good.

Ban

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
why thank you *grins back*well I'm calling it night so seeya all tomorrow sometime

Really? That is so interesting

Ban

Hey guys, I happen to know that Jadis is an Aslanite.

*clap. clap. clap*

Queen Swanwhite said:
This [Non-Mod Thread] is kinda.....random. But that's probably why it's in the duffers section.

captainobvious.gif

TheMechanist said:
I wonder what do mods do in real life,

We have already answered this. We DANCE!

Queen Swanwhite said:
hmmmmm....

...That's it? You took up a whole post to say "hm"...really...that's just...no comment. This isn't worth my time.

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL typical of Desperate Mods. Stay tunned for next week's episode

In the mean time, please enjoy a demonstration of How-To-Ban, featuring...YOU!

fantasyfan1029 said:
wow, this thread is strange

I noticed.

groovygurl94 said:
hey! i am new! what are we talking about?

I swear these new members are LAZY! If you want to know what is going on, READ THE LAST POST! If you don't understand, read the next-last post, and so on until you understand. You can do.

And while I am on the topic of laziness, on my vacation I kept seeing people with roller-shoes. Now, one person having these shoes is enough, but EVERYONE HAS THEM!!!! Is it so much effort to WALK!!! OH NO WE WILL DIE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO WALK TO THE HOCKEY GAME!!!!

/rant

Wow! HB needs to see a dentist!!

And a psychiatrist

Reepicheepfan said:
I'm gonna imitate the mods..*walks around like Jack Sparrow from POTC*

BUT WHERE'S THE RUM?!?!?!?!

TheMachinist said:
the mods have a button called "the button" (nice title) that will ban every member except the person who pushed the button, think of it as the deplorable word

DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON!!!

Reepicheepfan said:
nobody lets me ever bite anybody

There's a reason for that

QueenAravis48 said:
I smell conspiracy people!!!!

STOP YA COOKING, EVENINGSTAR!

angie_wade said:
In fact, the hippo is TG. It's a joke that's been going on since 2nd march, if i'm not wrong.

The sad thing is you know the exact date...

angie_wade said:
Y DID I LISTENED 2 YA????????!!!!!!!!!!

You are under my power...now get me an ice cream cone...

angie_wade said:
One major problem: how can i kill a joke?

*cricket cricket*

TheMachinist said:
IM MELTINGGGGGGGG *turns into a puddle*

*singing*

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!
Which Old Witch?
The Wicked Witch!

Now we can sing the forbidden music...

He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!
He can Fly!

.:susan.the.gentle:. said:
Hes a DUN DUN DUN.....ROBOT!
Or a ghost...or a juice box.

Option B: DING DING DING

lions_mane said:
j.k. holyboy! no hard feelings! ya know?

Let me answer that with...BAN!

lions_mane said:
i think everyone on the forum should start to call holyboy an old man!

After you call me a hippo, panda, evil, vial, destructive person, and spawn of the devil...this is an improvement!

Nothing much how about you??? how's the wife doin'???

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?!?!

Part 5 Part 2: Mods Revenge.*​

*Note: These titles do not actually reflect the work in that part. They are senceless things made to torchure your life even more.

Here begins the onslaught.

Start Time: 11:47 am (lunch break)

lions_mane said:
oh did u vote for me in that one thread? here in dufferland.

Because there is only one poll in all of Dufferland (or as I like to call it: Ye Ol' Township of The Spammers, joksters, crazy people, and Bob) and we ALL know what you are talking about.

And if you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, you need to go back and read Parts 1-4

lions_mane said:
it's called like bets dancing lawn dude or something! i dunno.

Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllace your bets people! One golden Duffer for TG to turn into a panda, one Golden -Nite for HB turning into a Cheetah! And for those of you who are risk-takers...FIVE GOLDEN MODS FOR WHOEVER CAN FIND MY SANITY! (admission fee is 1 RPer)

lions_mane said:
(For the Best Dude Award) we don't want thomas to win do we?

I say onlymystory should win. OMS is smart, brave, polite, resourseful...and a girl. Perfect for winning the Best Guy Award!

I like to RP

*clap clap clap*

lions_mane said:
is that kinda like what we've been doing?

No

LOL! I feel S-T-U-P-I-D!

Welcome to my world. Would you like some pixie dust?

Ok does anyone here know how to write soemthingin your sigy so when you push it it takes you to something. Not a URL but...does anyone know what I am talking about???

So, you want a link in your siggy, but you don't want it to be a link.

DeplorableWord said:
Hey, holyboy's back early! He was supposed to be back Monday... he lied! Burn him! (Unless, of course it's Monday in Canada, or something! )

We are just north of USA. That means we have one of the last time zones. Which means we left on Thursday and came back Tuesday.

And stop trying to light that match

QueenAravis48 said:
What would be this board's definition of spam?

See what I'm quoting. Everything I am not quoting is spam. This includes a conversation about getting married, playing Eye-Spy, and Bob

Tweetsie said:
Mods watch this thread...

This is why I haven't quoted you yet.

DeplorableWord said:
Good. Idea. Maybe if we speak in monotone. Or whatever it is called. They will go. Away. Hopefully.

The wheel was invented in 1920 when Charles Wheelenborough took the wheel and tried to stab someone with it. It turned out that you need something sharp to kill someone, so instead of reworking the wheel, he attached it to a butterfly and crushed Holyboy

Bored yet?

QueenAravis48 said:
perhaps we should speak in codes!

Cdmsdf jdu djsaidfudsf dd dkjfa!!!!

*pst! For the code to work, people have to be able to decipher it! Just a thought*

End Time: 11:56

Part 5 Part 3: ...​

Start time: 3:31

Reepicheepfan said:
MAYBE we should start spamming all the threads and since they cant really ban all of us..teeheeheeheeheeeheee *continues to laugh wickedly till her sides hurt*

That is the dumbest justification of spamming I have ever seen

"They can't ban us all!"

Mods: "Oh really?"

*Mods close down forum to all non-members

*mods chant "Now who's laughing! Now who's laughing!"*

DeplorableWord said:
Note: Holyboy- you have now been discovered. You deny it. We burn you. You embrace it. We only keep on making fun of you. Muaw-ha-ha!!!

I choose to take the politician's way out of this situation: Neither prove nor disprove the theory until it is forgotten and no one ever knows nor cares

lions_mane said:
i thought we decided he was an old man who lied to everyone here so that he can talk to them since he has no friends out in the real world!

No, YOU thought that. WE are still debating on whether I am a person or a panda...We are an indecisive bunch.

DeplorableWord said:
Okay, we'll compromise- he is a paradoxic old man who lied to everyone here.

Confidence meter when sky-high there!

MUHAHA! WE WILL JUST COME BACK IN DIFFERENT NAMES! NOT TO MENTION I mean if he did ban us all you know the old softie would let us all back since it wouldn't be any fun without us! teehee!*continues to laugh*

We have already chained up the old softie. That's why CSLewisFan doesn't show up anymore...

Machinest said:
phft, holyboy spelt my name wrong everytime he quoted me. And he said I should join the "TLHTCFTC culb" and he couldn't spell my name right,

Only cool people get their name spelt right. That's why my name is always shortened when quoted...I'm not cool....dorky, yes, but cool...no...

lions_mane said:
he has offically lost it! get a life holyboy!

the supermarket sold out last week. Lives won't be in stalk 'til September

glamel said:
stop talking about HB, you are just making him happy, not mad!!!!

WHO TOLD YOU THAT???

QueenAravis48 said:
speaking of which the guy just updated his Best work whatever section/post. he rambled a lot about ban ban ban......

Ban

lions_mane said:
it's all in fun! he knows, i'm/we just joke! ya know?

Ban

Mar said:
I KNOW! what is up?

The sky

Mar said:
okay we have 3 people that agree that there is a weird vibe tonight!

THE BUTLER DID IT!

QueenAravis48 said:
i make a prediction that this forum will be empty on April 4th

What have we said about giving away our secret-mod plans? :mad:

QueenAravis48 said:
for some reason i had a dream last night that i got the movie and i was watching it, like i had stated before, on the couch with my pillow and comforter!

This makes as much sence as a doorknob with a snake

glamel said:
HB isn't interesting anymore you know

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!

...ban

Tweetsie said:
Teeheehee.. HB has not quoted me... Teeheehee....

Well, with a post like TEEHEEHEE who could resist??

Reepicheepfan said:
Very good HB...now what is two plus two
HB:KILL THE RABBIT!
Teacher:NO! NO RECESS FOR YOU!
HB:pLEASE?!
Teacher:What did I say
HB:KIll the Rabbit! *and it continues!*

The teacher took away Mr Rabbit. *cries*

I want my rabbit back!
Teacher: For Aslan's sake, its just a button!
GIVE ME MR RABBIT!!! *Mr. Rabbit is returned* KILL THE RABBIT KILL THE RABBIT!

Reepicheepfan said:
*a mechanical voice comes on* We are sorry we are running low on Models. If you would stupidly leave your name social secruity number, your credit card numbers, your phone and email address, then we will consider getting the triplicut stuff junk you need to you however this will take 6 months and you may not be prcessed for another 12 months..please be patient!

Lady's Voice: I'm sorry, but the number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable, because Reep is using a "Mechanical Voice" Please wait until Reep is "convinced" to use the Lady's voice again...and this plan will be carried out using toilet paper, and cough drops. If you would like to have an email sent to your inbox at that time, please give us the email address you will be using in 5075. Thank you and have a nice day!

Reepacheepfan said:
NOT-UH! *storms off* Besides I've got my minons and Henchmen...JUST FYI!...*storms away some more and minions attack HB*

Reep, the Wicked Witch of the North wants her flying monkey's back...and yes I know, in the movie it was the Wicked Witch of the West, but sometimes movies are inaccurate

Reepacheepfan said:
Isn't this sorta redundent? or AN OXYMORON! YES THATS THE WORD! Tis an oxymoron because YOU SAY ONLY COOL PEOPLE CAN PAT YOU YET YOU, OH UN-COOL ONE, DARE TO USE "a-" before a word ONLY COOL PEOPLE CAN DO THAT...

Wanna know what else is an oxymoron? cheese. Heh heh heh...i think I was the only one who understood that joke.

End Time: 3:59

Part 6 Part 1 Part 1​

Let me explain this before we get too confused

Part 6: Sixth time doing this

Part 1: First attempt in catching up to how many times people have posted in the non-mod thread

Part 1: This edition was so long, I had to break it into two parts

Reepicheepfan said:
Tis about time boys realized that Girls are better than them..to bad you'll just have to deal....YOU ARENT COOL ENOUGH FOR A "SHE" AT THE END!

We already KNOW that. Why do you think we feel threatened when they tried to get woman's rights? BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THEN US!

Reepicheepfan said:
*smug smile* No you can't be a Dictator since you've not read "How to rule the world!"

I didn't read the book, but I did write it! And I started a World Domination Thread. Wow, that thread went astray...

Reepicheepfan said:
You go on dates?...Girl must be desperate!

No comment

Reepicheepfan said:
2) We do not fight, we have arguments that are completely pointless. And we get emotional..Whats wrong with that?

...That, kiddies is non-modist wannabeis In denial about arguing, they drive modist greatist crazy with pointless posts and angry "PM" where they ask why a thread was locked, and don't tell us WHICH THREAD THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Reepicheep said:
Well I suppose since you live in Canda you might be a bit cold..since its further north....oh well I'm sorry your cold..why don't you go get another sweater? geesh and you guys think your smart!

I don't need a sweater! I need a brain! *singing* If I only had a brain!

Reepicheep said:
We called you those? Wow...now I know why you call us dumb..your just psychotic not evil or nothing!

As psychotic as a cyc! (look it up)

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I'm just posting here so that HB can include me in his ramblings...post post post....*post post post* * :eek: * <<<look the smiley has pigtails! * :eek: * WOOOOOOO!

You have way too much time on your hands, young poster.

Tweetsie said:
ALL HAIL 42!!!!

What have we said about worshipping #42? Only after you finish worshiping #2143. It gets lonely sometimes, too.

Reepicheepfan said:
GUYS LEAN IN! LETS HEAR THESE!*lean in closely*wispering* ok the rum is in the sink..lets sabatoge it...GKON!somebody fetch GKON and get him to sabatoge it to put out hot sauce that looks like rum!

The next post was

Tweetsie said:
*follows RF on tiptoes* What are we doing guys?!

It has now become too much trouble to LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS POST! Really, the laziness of some people. *glares uncomfortably*

Tweetsie said:
Mmmm... chocolate...

Mmmmmmmmmm...Ban

Reepicheep said:
meh I just went and won it Glamel! SO HAHA!*snatches back chocolates*
glamel said:
that was only in your dreams missy
Reepicheep said:
*bites glamel*
Tweetsie said:
*Takes it from both and eats them all* This is MY favorite chocolate... no touchy!
Reepicheep said:
*runs upstairs screaming her sisters name grabs more chocolates shoves all of them in her mouth vaguely resembles whats-his-name in Snow Dogs when he is stuffing blue cheese in his mouth*

I would like to draw your attention to a previous post:

Reepicheepfan said:
2) We do not fight, we have arguments that are completely pointless. And we get emotional..Whats wrong with that?

...Please tell me how BITING PEOPLE OVER CHOCOLATE IS GETTING EMOTIONAL! THAT ISN'T GETTING EMOTIONAL! THAT IS TRYING TO BITE PEOPLE! *rolls eyes* non-mods

Curumo said:
*Glares at RF* Don't you know the PENALTIES for such foul behavior!?!?!

You get mentioned here?

OHHHHHH your mean

Ban

glamel said:
me, JEALOUS?? as in MOI??
HAHAHAHA!!! I am AFRAID YOU ARE MISTAKEN!!!
I WON"T BE JEALOUS TO A MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about a beetle? Maybe a cockroach? Maybe?

Curumo said:
I shall return for my VENGEANCE!!!!!!!

While your there, can you pick up some sanity pills? Oh no, they are not for me...

Reepicheep said:
yeah Curumo is coolish! *cant be to nice can I?*

LOOK! THE non-modist wannabeis IS MAKING UP NEW WORDS!

DeplorableWord said:
And hey, careful, glamel, we're not becoming a "nite" group!!! J/K!

No, they have more sanity then you do. And we locked their thread. *wink wink*(I love causing uncertainty. It gives me a rare gift of power)

glamel said:
Attention: This Is Not D.e!!!!! :d

For those who do not know, this is suppose to say

Attention: This is not die! :D

First of all, learn how to write a smilie. It is a capitol D, not a whimpy, wannabe MSN lowercase d. Second, Me Tarzan saided thou needed to spoke more better grammer then "This is not die!" Just a thought

DeplorableWord said:
Ya, what? (10 thingy)

Wanna know what's dumb about posting 10 thingy?

We mods can search for that word, and delete all posts with that in their post, and know that all the posts deleted were spam.

Like this one

Ban.

Tweetsie said:
*glances around* Psst! Hey, y'all! I got quoted! YIPPPEEE!! Let's not let the mods hear...

*pst* If you don't want me to hear you

1) Don't shout so loud
2) Don't POST IN THE THREAD WHERE THE MOD IS NOT ONLY READING THE POSTS, BUT QUOTING THEM AND MAKING FUN OF THEM, YOU WEIRDO!

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
This message has been deleted by Monkeh. Reason: Spam

I never thought this would actually happen. Monkeh, you are a hero.

QueenAravis48 said:
Hey HB Quote this!: Yo soy HB. No me bano y me como las unas de mis pies!

Yo quote this!

Ban

skandar_hh10 said:
I think I'll quote myself so I can say that I've been quoted, even though that doesn't sound right...

That would be called "cheating the system" and is smiled upon by most cultures! But not this one.

skandar_hh10
This message has been deleted by onlymystory. Reason: and its double posting which is spamming. to borrow HB's oft used phrase--ban! ban! ban! (but seriously don't double post)

I looked at the deleted post (because I can) and this is what he wrote

Title: stupid only posting every 30 seconds...*waiting*I'm tired of waitng, that's why I type.

Post: I think I'll quote myself so I can say that I've been quoted, even though that doesn't sound right...

This is an example of what NOT to do, you copy-and-paster!

lions mane said:
holyboy got me good(well not really ) and a lot in his new update!
all i can really say is wow!

does he creep u guys out too? he creeps me out.

Some people have suggested therapy. I decline gladly. I don't like it when metal rods are jabbed at me.

HB quoted me a lot!! Should I be scared?

Only if you like metal rods

DeplorableWord said:
And you know what? For all the times he makes fun of people for not spelling correctly, he said "when" instead of "what" and he spelled "sense" like "sence." So there!

One person posted once "p;p" (supposed to be lol.) That was it. Not only was it pointless, he screwed up saying lol and DIDN'T NOTICE! HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE??? Must have been a mod

Tweetsie said:
.. and I wanted to post.. but he's a mod.. so no.

So what are:

Tweetsie said:
ALL HAIL 42!!!!
Tweetsie said:
*glances around* Psst! Hey, y'all! I got quoted! YIPPPEEE!! Let's not let the mods hear...
Tweetsie said:
*Takes it from both and eats them all* This is MY favorite chocolate... no touchy!
Tweetsie said:
*follows RF on tiptoes* What are we doing guys?!
Tweetsie said:
Mmmm... chocolate...

You've done an awful job not-posting. And I'm not kidding. These are only the ones that I have quoted above...

glamel said:
how will they know if one of us is a mod on the other forum????

Who cares? Really. You will still post in here, and you won't be shunned! Skandar's Queen has said that she is a mod on THREE other forums and yet you make fun of ME! *too lazy to find quote. Laziness has won again!*

iluvsk said:
I got quoted! HB said "do it again do it again" when i pretended to break my neck...

I guarantee this post wasn't needed, because everyone in the Non-mod thread has been eagerly awaiting my Best Work Update, and has probably read every post many times. It makes me feel powerful how much influence I have on making people laugh...and shake their heads in disbelief...and run away in terror...no comment

*is obsessed with Will* said:
Your Siggy

Here's a llama
there's a llama
and another little llama
fuzzy llama
funny llama
llama
llama
duck.

That will NEVER become my siggy...unless I feel bored.

DeplorableWord said:
Ya. Let's point out his good points for a change.

He is... he always... well... he's... okay, bad idea!

Lets try to find my penny with this microscope!

Starts looking...looking...*looking*...ok bad idea

Ok now i know how all my frinds feel when I start jabbeing away in Russian.

My first reaction would be to kick you, but that’s because I am Ukrainian and the Russians have taken over my people many times

Ukrainian History:

Taken over by Russians
Taken over by Vikings
Taken over by Russians
Taken over by Polish
Taken over by Russians
Taken over by Germany
Independence for 7 days
Taken over by Russians
Independence, but Russians are still in power.

It's the worst history in the world...

Part 6 Part 1 Part 2​

Wait until I get into Part 6 Part 3 Part 1 Part 2, then we will be REALLY confused :)

I don't know any other lanage but English and I don't understand a word you typed

See that big book in the corner? The one with lots of words in it, but no plotline? That would be a DICTIONARY! Pick it up, and try to translate the words...No, walk TOWARDS the dictionaries...yes you! Stop looking at me like that!

DeplorableWord said:
She looks like an alien...

That is because the alien is my sister

*SkandarsQueen* said:
Lets post random pics of dead ppl!

Where do these Skandarnites get these ideas from? This idea is worse then the spam hat, playing hide-and-go-seek in the Christian threads, playing Eye-Spy AND posting a whole post dedicated to "hi everyone!" combined! I'm getting some aspirin...

lions_mane said:
and i have no afro!

You keep telling yourself that

lions mane said:
help me! she's coming!

Come on! TG isn't THAT ugly...

lions_mane said:
of corse! or any of the mods! they're weird like that! ya know?

You are calling us weird?? We will see about that!

*Bursts into singing Oklahoma. I would attempt to sing it, but I do not know the words. Dang.*

glamel said:
i wanted to write something but i can't write anything, so i guess i have to write this coz i know you'll gonna read this and i don't want to waste your time reading nothing so I thought you might want to read something that's why i have to post more even though i know there's no need for a long post than to post at all.....*sigh* im bored

Really? I couldn't tell.

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I just want the MOds to know that I'm a Mod on 3 forums

I FOUND THE QUOTE!!!! I FOUND IT!!! *jumps for joy*

(If you have no idea what I am talking about, you are not paying enough attention to my Best Work! Off with your virtual head!...or ban, which ever floats your boat.)

*SkandarsQueen* said:
ur special now arent u. we can be special now. *is special* i dotn Moderate tho...as much as i should..

No, your too busy posting pictures of dead guys...

Reepicheepfan said:
Bah I am so boring I am quoting a mod, not only that but I am quoting the same mod...how boring do you get.....?....like I give a I mean I've got um...*looks around hopelessly*..ahh I've got a spilnt on my finger so yes! I WIN!*oops wrong thread...thanks Charn_Tim*

This made as much sence as a staple-gun

Reepicheepfan said:
I knew sooner of later he would have to admit that WOMAN RULE THE WORLD!

I have been admitting this since before I was born! (or when my sisters figured out how to ruin my life...whichever came first)

Reepicheepfan said:
*removes the gun powder from HB's hands* Hes a little crazy...Time for nappy time! I SAID GO TO SLEEP YOU JERK!
*tinkling laugh*(you know the one that all the annoying woman in movies have?)

Who does a tinkling laugh? Seriously! They don't even do that in movies anymore, you weirdo

Reepicheepfan said:
Hush you'll only confuzzle yourself!

See that big book over there? The one with a lot of words but no plot line? That is a thesaurus! Use it instead of making up new words, you crazy person!

Reepicheepfan said:
I WANT TO! you cant stop me! *lights match and sets fire to HB's scarf*

The scary thing about this is I'm not wearing a scarf...

Reepicheepfan said:
No. I can out bore you any day *starts a monotone talking about why we should save the trees*

To bore someone, i believe you have to post more then *starts a monotone talking about why we should save the trees*

Reepicheepfan said:
B). Since when do you think?

Since the cows started to fly in my backyard

Reepicheepfan said:
anyway...if you did close down the forum who would you make fun of? WHO? WHo would make fun of you?

Have you seen the Mod Thread? That is us toned down. On MSN, some of us are ruthless...and evil...*glares at TG*

lions_mane said:
u are board!

She turned into a game board?

Reepicheepfan said:
I will never forget! An elephant never forgets!..SHOOT I JUST CALLED MYSELF AN ELEPHANT!...oh well at least now I can squish HB WITH NO PROB-LAME-O!

You know I'm a hippo, right? Or am I a panda? or a kitten? People keep changing my animal, I can never keep track!

Reepicheepfan said:
Since when did mods become part of the ROYAL WE?

Same time the mods started to think, and the cows started to fly in my backyard...they are all connected!

Reepicheepfan said:
GOSH! you guys never tell me anything! Nobody told me HB had been promoted to dorky!

Heh Heh Heh QUIET YOU! Ban

Reepicheepfan said:
Ok I dont mind you quoting me but at least give me credit for it! GOSH THE SKY IS SO MY LINE! I'VE EVEN GOT A COPY WRIGHT!

If you want the CopyWright, go ahead. I will take the copyRight. We'll see who will be laughing...*chants* NOW WHO'S LAUGHING! NOW WHO'S LAUGHING!*

glamel said:
let's see if HB will stop quoting his famous my best work yet

NEVER!

and since I am a wee bit bored, ban.

(In DeplorableWord's post: Last edited by onlymystory : 03-22-2006 at 01:31 AM. Reason: The mods would like to inform you that double posting is simply unforgiveable. You are hereby sentenced to a lifetime of serving HB.

I laugh at you. Ha

DeplorableWord said:
NOOO!!! Didn't you see OMS' edit??? I am sentenced to a lifetime of serving... ugh... *throws up*... holy... boy... *throws up again.*

Clean that up servant! Tee hee!

Reepicheepfan said:
No, it was Miss Scarlet, in the Ballroom, (matches her dress don't ya know?), with the revolver....(I peeked)....she was always jealous for the money!

The dead give away there was the red dress she was wearing. Red=blood. Who wears blood after someone dies? And what kind of detectives gets 6 random people, one who is the murderer, to search for evidence in the murderer's house? Really! The idiotic people we have...

Reepicheepfan said:
Holyboy666 said:
What have we said about giving away our secret-mod plans?
Mods can keep a secret?

Obviously not! That is why I'm saying that! Duh!

Reepicheepfan said:
*in Gandalf voice* Behold the power of Cheese!

Meh, I prefer milk, but that's just me...and a cracker. Cracker.

I got an idea how about toss HB in my dungeon in my ice castle so I can torture him *laughs evily*

Would you like to SHARE this idea? Or bask in the glory of the idea, without actually doing anything...

glamel said:
LOOK at the BRIGHTER SIDE DW!!!
you can now kill HB!!!! wow!!!
he is in under you now!!!!
he won't found out you disobeyed him if he is dead you know?

I would like to put in my thoughts. Please don't kill me. I prefer to stay alive for some reason. One of which being Alive=living. And if you kill me, I will bore you to death with one simple song...

He can fly!
He can fly!
He can fly!
He can fly!

lions_mane said:
make his parents pay to get him back! that would teach him to mess with us non-mods! ya know?

You think that's a good idea? My parents would be HELPING you kidnap me from the computer! Why would they pay ransom money when I am finally off the computer?

lions_mane said:
to bad neither of u have it! ohhhhh.... bizurned!

See that big book over there? The one with a lot of words but no plot line? That is a thesaurus! Use it instead of making up new words, you ignoramus!

glamel said:
this is nightmare!!!!, ...................

Welcome to my world. Pixie dust and a cookie?

Reepicheepfan said:
quote the mods....quote them..tomorrow! It takes up so much time and I should be in bed or my mother is going to be sooooooooooo ticked...

See, its not easy to do this. I find caffeine and a lock for your parents help.

Charn_Tim said:
I thought you were going to bed...

He lied. Get. Over. It

Reepicheepfan said:
*there is a fight in the car over who is a better driver, WHB drunk (his reasoning is that he has an HB and a W) or HB blind...(his reasoning is that he quotes the coolest people on the forum)...they blind HB and still fight and end up on the side of the road...sad really....*

Just because it happened in real life doesn't mean you can post it here!

This is the end!

I had to do a spell check before I posted this, because I was bored and I have no life. To keep the integrity of the posting public, if I was quoting someone, I didn't fix the spelling or grammar. I would just like to say that it took 5 minutes to get through spell check, and I fixed maybe 5 mistakes in my writing. So USE SPELLCHECK EVERYONE! NOW!

That is all.

It is here again... Part 6 Part 2.

Yes I realise these are steadly getting worse and worse. I just can't be that creative. Stupid, yes. But not creative.

Start Time: 10:19

Charn_Tim said:
Hey, math is fun (for nerds like me, anyway ) Get to bed! I'm telling your mother *dials the phone number*

Ok, here is the problem with your post. You know his phone number. I really hope he gave you his number, or I'm gonna be a little scared. The LAST thing I need is people PHONING me to complain about that thread I deleted. Next people would find my house, and put a bunch of hippos on my lawn. Do I want that? Maybe. But only for the attention

lions mane said:
the mods scare me to much ya know?

You wanna know what scared me? Toilet paper. Where does it go? Did you know the Canadian Penguin Society uses 666 rolls of toilet paper each day?* THERE HAS GOT TO BE A CONNECTION!

*May not be a real statistic

Charn_Tim said:
I thought you were going to bed...

I thought the Earth was flat. You don't see me complaining.

Reepicheepfan said:
This is really stupid because I am tired however....here ya go since ya begged! (Makes fun of mod)

I BEGGED YOU TO STOP! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME???

Reepicheepfan said:
You dont know my phone number! and last time I checked that is slightly esstential for dialing somebodys phone number!

As long as you have a paperclip and a piece of string, you can call anyone in the world! Although the rates do slightly go up...the Repo guys came and took away my string because I couldn't pay my phone bill. Now all I have left is a paperclip...and they are threatening to take that away too!

Random Man in Suit: Have you ever been in this situation before? Yes you have. Stop lying to the TV. This stupid stupid man needs your help. All he needs is 17 cents to pay for his phone bill. If you would like to help this poor soul out, please send your money to:

125 Ban St.
Toronto, Australia
N1F 1N1 (Narn1a Fans 1s Number 1

If you believe this is a hoax, please send you hate mail to

tgraveline@narniafans.com

i love skandar said:
Tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*.... *tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*.... *tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*.... *tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*....*tick*.... <snip>

Oh wow I think it's time I turned my metronome off....it's driving my crazzzy

*Tock* *Tock* *Tock* *Tock* *Snap* *Click* *Tock* *Ban*

*He can Fly
He can Fly
He can Fly
He can Fly*

*Ban*

glamel said:
i thought that was the tick of the clock the crocodile swallowed in Peter Pan

You know, that was a really good clock! I had to pay A bagillion dollars for that clock, and that stupid Peter Pan STOLE my clock and threw it to a croc! How rude!

Oh, and Peter Pan, I hope you received your court notice. See you on November 31st, Mr. Fliy Dude!

I think the mods are scared of us now!

You know what I do when I'm scared? I sing a song that ruins my day

"Its a Small World After All!"

Curumo said:
*Begins to get nervous as to what HB might post, and whom he might quote next...*

Maybe it will be...YOU!

glamel said:
I'm trying to know mod's hidden agenda
so far, can't find anything but
"ban,ban,ban,ban,ban...."
and
"ilock,ilock,ilock,ilock"
or
"closed,closed,closed,closed,closed..."

We also do the...

Can-Can! Can you do the Can-Can!

So the other day I walked into the non-mod talk thread, and I noticed that these people were acting however they wanted! They were posting things that make it EASY for me to make fun of. So I decided I needed another edition to Making Fun of the Non-Mods to teach these non-mods a lesson...

(Note: When I stopped, I was on page 100. Unfortunately, the non-mods are on page 460. Needless to say, I figured I would skip a few hundred pages and hoped for the best)

Elindil said:
I'm bored!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! what am I saying! This is the Dancing Lawn! I'm not suppost to be bored...But I am...

You are entering my domain. Take a cookie.

If you start a bored-ite club, I will not be surprised...

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
me too! haha i just became a senior member. . . and i was in this thread where they were talking about how many posts you need to do to become a senior member and right when i posted i became a senior member (cuz i finally got 100 posts)

Clap………...clap…………...clap

Jesus_Freak said:
Wow....no one has really posted...well, I didn't get to go to that thing, mother....over spelt...again...says we'll go tomorrow, sometime between swimming and church...don't know how that'll work..lol.

Would you like to buy a noun? They are located beside the baby wipes.

*appears from the shadows*"I'm here

Why are you in my kitchen?

Jesus_Freak said:
(in response to the previous post)How did you do that?

It is a long and dangerous story, a tale of a man, a woman, and a piece of paper. The story can never be summarized, because it is so complicated and deep in thought that the mention of making it shorter makes paperclips fly around the room...

In other words, she got a ladder, stuck it under my window, and climbed up.

(in response to the previous post, which was in response to the post before that)*grins* I'm magic

*snaps wand* Now you are not.

your welcome Lucy I'm up to nothing how about you?

If you are up to nothing, then why are you still in my KITCHEN?!?!?!

oh nothing much just came back from my youth group..wow i was looking back at yesterdays posts and they were all fighting. i hope everything was settled at peace..was it?

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
Well, we're in court, arguing right now.

You organised a court case? And my family thinks I'M addicted to this website

All I know is I'm ordering the pizza. You can't have a fake-trial without food. Besides, I must work up the energy to press the ban button.

thats great if it was settled! i think that everyone should be friends on this site and not hate on each other..all that matters is that it was settled

You know the non-mod talk thread was started in anger, bitterness, complete boredom and in a shoe, right?

I agree we all should get along with one another

Or I can ban you. 1! 2! 3!

Ban

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
In case you're not getting it, it's roleplaying. It's made up, it's a story. It's not real.

Because nothing you see is real, man! Its all in your head, man! There are machines controlling your every move, man! Every time you walk, every time you talk, every time you fly because you ate too much pixie dust, they know! So the question remains, will you take the red pill, or the pill marked "DO NOT TAKE OR YOU WILL DIE THE DEATH OF A THOUSAND BUNNIES!"?

lions mane said:
ohhh..... it was so god!

Oh that post was so Satan!

Jesus_Freak said:
Sup peeps? How yas doin????? Wow, I'm in a gansta mood....but, well, Hey Now's playin, so, what ya expect!? But...yeah, how are all of you?

The fact that your name is Jesus_Freak and you are trying to act like a gangsta is not a good sign. Maybe I can recommend a dictionary or something...

Jesus_Freak said:
Ok, I'm sorry, this is funny... HEY GABE, you're an error...haha, first one to post on page FOUR ONE FOUR..404...you know, error? I'm sorry, I've do that every time I see someone posting something with 404..it's sooo flippin funny...but annnnywaaaaaay,

That was not funny. You need to say something like

He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!
He Can Fly!

(how long did you think it would take?)

lions mane said:
any non-mods on?

Since you are a non-mod, and you are posting in the non-mod talk thread, I would have to say no, there are no non-mods online right now.

*SkandarsQueen* said:
its ok gabe everyone from like urope and not in the usa doesnt know what it is cos i asked my other friend in the uk and she was all HUHHH and im like DURF!!!!!!!!!

And then I was like HUS!!!!!! And she was like LAKIKA!!!!!!! And I was like NIUFJASDHIJKS!!!!! And she was like WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?! And I was like HE CAN FLY!!!!!! And she was like YOU CAN STOP NOW!!!!!!!

Jesus_Freak said:
YOU CREEP ME OUT, MAN!!! NO LIE!! Lol....I don't know why, but I think I'm on Gabe and Sofi's ignore list...I dunno...lol...

You see? I am not the only one who finds it weird that your name is Jesus_Freak and you are talking gangsta! Maybe you need a flower or somethin'...

Jesus_Freak said:
Yes, I've changed, and I believe you have too...I know, we used to be such good friends...what happened to that? Ah well....sayonara Homey G!!

You have seen the dark side of the force, and his name is...Homey G! (No way related to Hamey J or Specter)

Jesus_Freak said:
STOP IT!!! Now!!!!....::scoots away::

I want my scooter back...

Jesus_Freak said:
Cause...you're gonna make me have a spazz attack......just like that day,

You know, you would not be attacked if you stopped talking gangsta...just a thought...

*raises an eyebrow*hmm...ok

*Raises ear* interesting....

EveningStar said:
Welp, I'm back from Boxwell Reservation. Here I needed a shave and to get in out of the sun. Had been spending hours on the Archery range as a staffer with Boy Scouts at the District Camporee

TheMachinist said:
John, you are in the wrong thread. Because you are my friend, I won't beat you to a pulp for posting in the non-mod thread, perhaps it was a mistake by clicking on the wrong thread by accident. Nice picture though

Why is it when ES posts in the non-mod talk thread, he gets a compliment, but when I post in the non-mod talk thread effigies of me are burned and my hippo is eaten? It just isn't fair...

Elindil said:
Anything interesting going on???

Well, you are eating my hippo...

lions mane said:
thank u glamel! yah that didnt hurt my feelings at all ya know?

hey meran! i havent talked to u in a while ya know?

Hey lions mane, I can fly, ya know?
I had pixie dust sprinkled on me, ya know?
And I am cool, ya know?
I am posting here, ya know?
You are reading this, ya know?

HB's Sister: *SMACK!!* STOP THAT

Me:ya know?

there is no real subject...thats sort of the point. You just talk about whatever

You know what I like to talk about?

Ban

glamel said:
but no interesting to talk about unless we can talk about us being bored and so on and so forth just to keep the conversation going.. going.. going... going.. gone.

There is my only brain cell going...going...gone.

Say bye-bye to the brain cell, little bro!

HB's brother: I'm 20. I'm older then you.

HB: No your not...

lions mane said:
is it scary? i just got a p.m. that it was scary! i wont say who *cough* wiffy *cough* but yah.......................

Someone is about to be banned, but I won't say who *cough* you *cough*

Ban

glamel said:
im a non-mod and online and im not weird.. (probably )

Oh look! It is a lie, floating through the air, landing on your head. It is a category blue lie, which means you cannot fool us, so run before I ban you

Too late

A ban, floating through the air, is landing on your head. It is a category blue ban, which means...

Prince said:
a wyl ago i was d only one hahaha!

Would you like to buy a vowel? Because I have the deal for you! Call within the next 8 minutes, and you will receive 10 free vowels for the price of one! But wait, there’s more! Call within the next .0007 second, and we will ship you this FABULOUS coat! (Coat is not included in this offer) But wait, there is even more! Buy two packages of 10 vowels and we will give you…er…The Canadian Army! That’s right, for a limited time only, YOU can crash our helicopters into the tundra, sink our ships into the pacific, or make our tanks fall apart in the Canadian Shield! (Only while supplies last)

Daphenilia said:
oh! pick me!

OK

Ban

Daphenilia said:
my head and my teeth huuuuuuurt

That's what happens when you run into a wall...

Daphenilia said:
i need advil or something for my head ache!!!

No you don't. You need a

Ban

Daphenilia said:
but i have none ....and im hungry...and im falling apart!!!!!

Can I have your ear? I hear they sell well these days.

Daphenilia said:
I'm a goldfish

Good. You won't remember this

Ban

Daphenilia said:
i keep secrets...lol....

Secrets don't make friends. At least I tell you when you will be

Banned

The End...for now (I promise to do it more often...maybe)

After a long wait, it is finally here: a new edition to the Making Fun of the Non-Mods. If you have no idea what this is, start at the top of the thread and read. I promise you will not be disappointed. (I am sorry if this post is not as good as the others. If I have lost my flare, then feel free to rant via PM. Now, on with the show)

Start: 12:22

Before I start quoting the members, I think I will quote a poll that has been added to the Non-Mad Talk thread.

Which of these staff do you like most? (Mods, NO EDITING, Because it's CHEATING)

This is what I don’t understand: if you don’t want the mods to cheat, then WHY WOULD YOU TELL US NOT TO?!?!?! We are like little children. You tell us not to do something, and we do it! Not only that, but you gave us the idea to do that. You are just asking us to cheat!!

And now, on with the quotes:

(referring to the poll) The Question is : Why has the creator of the site got 0 votes?

Because non-mods fale at life. F-A-L-E!!!!! They say they love a moderator, but they don't realise that without him, we would not have moderators. And I would be out of a job. Then I would have to resort to asking strangers for the 36 cents an hour I get paid for this jig.

Speaking of pay Specter, I noticed that my rent has gone up. Yet you have not given me a pay raise. Can I please have a raise to 37 cents an hour?

…Specter, are you still listening???

…Of course I don’t live in my parent’s basement!! Why would you think that??

I just realized that I have to go to a party tonight after tae kwon do... so I have to go get a shower.

Trust me, we are all crying inside. Because you smell. Bad. You smell worse then TG after he takes his “medication”* Trust me, its bad.

I also have two questions for you. One: Why are you telling us you need a shower? You are in a computer. That means we can’t smell you. Your computer can smell you, but we can’t. So why are you giving us waaaaaaaaaaay too much information?

Second question: Why are you taking a shower BEFORE you go to tae kwon do? Is the class THAT boring? Wouldn’t you be in a sweaty gym with smelly people exercising as hard as you can? So why would you take a shower just so you can sweat and be smelly at a party. I can see it now,

Rando Person: “Hey Elvess Saralina (if that is your real name) You smell! Bad! Take a bath!”
Elvess Saralina: “I don’t have to take a bath! I took a shower before I got here! All this smell is from that japo kicking thing I do on the weekend. Isn’t it cool?”
Rando Person: “No”

*The medication is really cough drops mixed with the smell from the tae kwon do gym. I promise that I am not a stalker

PS: This entry gave me day-ja-vu. I am not joking.

Nope, wasn't invited. Ha! I wouldn't go neither!

There is a reason you were not invited…

More than 640 pages ago. A great member wished to embend the treachery of the mods in our memory, forever.
Her hope was to remind us that we should not be afraid of the mods, the mods should be afraid of us.

Of course we should be afraid of you!!! We only have the power to delete and edit every post you make, lock every thread you create, and ban you. But YOU have the ultimate power because you can count! That’s right, because you knew this post was 640 pages ago, we know you have to power to count all the pies in the storage room, and you know that you need only one more pie before you can get all the mods with the delicious goodness. All you need is the magic rabbit to get he sugar then kick the badger who will summon the mice to the council of clocks to make the pie. WHAT WILL WE MODS DO?!?!?!?!

…Ban

*Pulls out Penguin costume and umbrella* "WAH WAH WAH! SOON THOSE BUMBLING CAPED CANUNDRUMS WILL FALL BEFORE US!" *Squawks like penguin again and gets a big bomb*

Honestly, who squawks?

...and if you wait long enough most food will live again

OH NO!!! THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PIE COME ALIVE!!!! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!

to sum it all up: I'M CONFOOZED AND TOTALLY…

BANNED

Guys, I really don't see what your problem with the mads are! To quote one of the greatest blokes in tv characters history (Frank Burns, M*A*S*H): Unless we conform, unless we follow our leaders blindly we will never truly be free!

Can you blindly follow TG off a cliff?? Puh-LEASE???? PRETTY please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? And sprinkles? And chocolate syrup? And sprinkles? And little nut chunks? And sprinkles? And a little hippo to top it off? And sprinkles? And a touch of lemon to add that oh-so-nice taste? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? Tg sucks. And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? If you are reading this, you need counselling (And sprinkles) And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? And sprinkles? OH MY!!! A BOMB!!!!!!

Why in the world did you have to quote Frank of all people from M*A*S*H? I mean...he's the least likable person in the ENTIRE show...>.<......*knocks Frank unconscious with a google-bopper*

A…google bopper? What is that? I know they are almighty and rule the world, but that is going a LITTLE over board, don’t you think?

*enters non-mod world*

Does the air smell cleaner in here to you?

No. That’s the smell of Elvess Saralina from quote 3. She finally took a bath

…And Sprinkles?

Hehehehehe...I'm using badgers as slave labor...

IDEA STEALER!!!!!!! BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!

…And Sprinkles?

SPAM ROCKS!!!!!!!

No it doesn’t. Because it can’t play the guitar yet. Honestly, what rock star can’t play the guitar?

Question: Why does everybody call Rhyanidd RF?

Answer: Because Non-Mods can’t read. And they haven’t realised that Rhyanidd DOESN’T HAVE AN F IN IT!!!!!

ANTI-MOD! ANTI-MOD. ANTI-MOD!

To Quote the awesome Imogen Heap in “Hide and Seek”:

Now taaaaaaaaake COOOOOOOOver, the SWEEEEEEEping inSENsiTIVITYYYYYYYYYYYY of (mods)

We’re coming, and there is nothing you can do about it. UNLESS YOU MAKE THE LAST PIE!!! RUN!!! RUN AND MAKE THAT PIE!!

…No don’t run that way, that’s the party room!!! You want the kitchen…KITCHEN!!! Don’t touch that!!! Hands off!!! HANDS OFF THE REMOTE!!!!!! DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT…off…off…go to the kitchen…now. Now. NOW!!!!!! Ok, that’s it buster, you are going to the dungeon….I DON’T KNOW WHY WE HAVE A DUNGEON, JUST GO!!!!!!...DON’T ASK QUESTIONS, JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Sorry, the lizard was misbehaving again.

nooooooooooooo *plunges into black space*

Hey, can you tell me how Ink’s doing in there? Is she alright? Does she want some punch? And sprinkles? And punch with sprinkles? And sprinkles?

IF someone is an ANTI-mod, and is asked to become a MOD does that make them a TRADER GOING TO THE DARK SIDE?

Yeah it does. They trade bubbles and candy and all sorts of delights! They don’t have those things on the light side. Because they are too busy trying to find the kitchen to make the pies. And sprinkles.

No, if the accept, that will give the non-mods an upper hand, because we will have a spy on their fronts...

But you won’t have a spy on our backs! What will you do then????? We could turn around and BAM you are

Banned.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The other followers don't know!

OH MY!! THEY ARE THE OTHERS!!!! RUN MODS RUN!!! THEY HAVE POLAR BEARS AND GUNS AND SHARKS AND EVIL SHIPS AND TREES.

…And sprinkles

WE NEED TO ESCAPE!!! AND I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!!!!

We can Fly!
We can Fly!
We can Fly!
We can Fly!

This is the Non-mod side...the Dark Side is over there *points*

Gondor, that’s a wall.

Get outta here, you mod! Delete your post or we'll make a friendly mod do it!
I’M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, I can’t do it. You asked for a mod…I’m a duck. Quack.

So friendly mods do exist

LIAR!!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE WITH THEM!!! OUT OUT OUT!!! DENY DENY DENY!!!!

Etc etc etc

Did we ever find out Kelson's weakness? You know how PK had his tamales, LM had her cats, HB had his rubber duck.

I don't have a rubber duck. I have a rubber hippo. His name is TG. He's cute. he tells me stories. And gives me sprinkles. AND HE TRYS TO DATE MY SISTER!!! YOU DIDN'T THINK I WOULD FORGET THAT, DID YOU TG???? DID YOU????

Ban.

PI? :confused: What's that?

Penguin Interference.

*Has stormtroopers arrest all mods n' lock 'em up* Soon they vill meet mein little surprise...

Or we can ban you. Guess what I choose??

Ban

I'm gonna send my dirty shoe after the mads....

What happened to the google-bopper?? Did it die? Was it eaten by the rubber duck? And the penguin? And the black hole in the wall??

(You thought I was going to say “And sprinkles” didn’t you??? Well then, I fooled you! Just like I fooled you at that incidence with the magic bunny. You thought you had me captured, but I had a secret weapon. And you shouted…

HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!
HE CAN FLY!

End Time: 1:15

Hello and welcome to a new edition of Making Fun of the Non-Mods. For those of you wondering, I am supposed to be doing my reading for uni. However, they are boring and I decided to come here instead. That’s right, I came back because I was bored.

Non-mod: “But almighty Holyboy, does this mean that you will be coming back everyday and updating the non-mod thread every hour of your life?”

Me: No

Non-Mod: “But I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike being made fun of, even though I don’t admit it to the other non-mods in fear of being rejected and humiliated and banned. Can’t you please update more often?”

Me: No. I have a life. It involves studying everyday for university. When you are in uni, you will understand. Now let go of my leg

Non-mods: “NO!!!”

Now, I noticed that a member created a very interesting picture in their sig. It looks like this:

banbutton2-1.jpg

Now this unnamed member (Olórin the Wise) thinks he can be a mod. Well, he can't. You wanna know why? Because I said so. And my word is law. Just ask my sister.

Sister: No it isn't. You are just a nerd at a computer. Get a life

Me: ...OK.

i am green, it is the best:D

Awwwww, I want to be green. Because green people have all the fun. Like I can be like “I’m gonna throw up” and people would be like “No you’re not” and I would be like “Yes I am. I really mean it this time” and they would be like “then why aren’t you turning green” and I would be like “Because I’m green”

…Peanut

You have to ask Paul for his job then I still want to be Blue

Really? You want to be blue? Can you handle being blue? Can you handle the pressure of people complaining every single day because little Molly keeps spamming the non-mod talk thread? Can you handle the people running to your house in anger because you locked the Last Post Game? Can you keep your sanity when Paul yells at you everyday because you cannot spell “McGaver?” But most of all, can you handle the hunt for the secret mod area that does not exist?

Well, I know I couldn’t. That’s why I post in here. To fill in the time between my sobbing…

(In case you did not figure it out, that was a joke. If you thought the above passage was real, please send an email to tgraveline@narniafans.com to tell him that you do not like it when members make fun of poor holyboy.)

I wanna be... chartreuse!

What is that, some kind of rat?

And I wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................a SQUIRREL!

You can’t own a bee and become a squirrel. Its one or the other.

Stupid greedy non-mods

that is an incomplete answer!

True. (ten thingy)

False.

Wrong

Non-mods

Stupid

Oh, I thought we were playing word association.

(yes, that was a low blow to your egos. If you would like to complain, please send an email to tgrveline@narniafans.com)

i'm not fresh bread! i'm old stale breasd...
i left this site.. and i just came back, because i was booored.

No one likes a liar. We know you came back because of the ban button. You could not resist being tormented by the mods. Its like an addiction. You wanna know what’s also addictive? Sticky tack. If you give me a piece of sticky tack, I just keep tacking it. Speaking of tacky, I think TG needs a make-over. We can give him a haircut, a shave, maybe a pair of glasses. We can call him Harry Plopper. The Simpsons Movie was awesome, but I felt it could have been better. Though Spider-Pig was an awesome joke. I am actually afraid of spiders. Why? Because they smell.

…Ban

She's actually my sister and RF's and GKON's daughter... not evil though:p

And I am your father’s brother’s sister’s friend’s doctor’s showgirl’s peanut’s former cat.

It’s true. Look it up on Wikipedia. But not before I change the entry in “peanut”

Too bad, it's all mine. MY JELLO AND MARSHMELLOWS AND MARSHWIGGLES!

Okay, look. Just because the Marshwiggles are taller, uglier, and fictional characters does not mean you can enslave them. People fought and died for freedom, and you want to take it away because you like Jell-O? And btw, there is a hyphen in Jell-O. Lern too speel, okay?

This is a new post of MFNM. That's right, this now has an acronym. Brap.

*releases a jaguar into the fight, just for fun*:D
*picks up cobra and frys it*

OK, so let me get this straight. Instead of using the cobra to defend yourself against the jaguar, you decide to burn the snake alive. First of all, PETA is having a heart attack because of your stupidity. Second of all, you are having a heart attack because of your stupidity since you are being EATEN ALIVE BY A JAGUAR!

FERNY! *dumps water on Ferny and puts her in sun*

Great. Not only has the cobra been put on fire, but now you want to sun burn its skin!!!! Lets forget the fact that you are being attacked by a vicious animal and that you are breaking animal cruelty laws. If a cobra has just been put on fire, do you really think that it wants to be touched by anyone? It’s going to attack with venomous teeth! What in your mind made you want to go NEAR the snake!?!
Oh, I forgot. You’re a non-mod. Everything has been explained.

I'm ALWAYS hungry.

Then maybe you should eat instead of posting that you’re hungry.

Pah! Fat chance of that. :p

Don’t you mean skinny chance, since you don’t eat?

*After quoting everyone in this thread and Jesus*
AND MUST YOU ALL PUT SMILIES IN YOUR POSTS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO QUOTE YOU ALL WITH SO MANY SMILIES!?

Amen brother! For the Lord said to Job "Job, I know it is not your job to prevent smilies from being posted, but could you make it your job to stop these people so I can quote everyone."
And Job said to the Lord, "My name is Bob"
And the Lord said, "No it isn't"
And Job said, "Yes it is, I think I know my own name."
And the Lord said, "I am God. I could kill all of your sheep again. Do you want me to do that?"
And Job said, "God, you killed all of my sheep. And my goat. And my hippo."
And God said, "That is true."
(If you are insulted by the previous post, just remember that God has a sense of humor too. If he didn’t then why did he invent penguins? And ducks? DUCKS ARE AWESOME

He can fly!)

FIND A DOCTOR QUICK!!! She must be able to sing. :p
OOOOOOOOOOOOR she could not sing, and we can be spared from listening to her 5 hour rendition of Beethoven’s twenty-second symphony
Either way works for me.

ben my dad's a doctor...
and he's like...uh.. have hot water!
...actually let me go ask him again.

SO YOU CAN BURN THE COBRA AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU, YOU COBRA-PERSON HATER OF COBRAS!

we just built a fortress to protect us from , umm, somebody, don't remember who, but something like that.....whatever.

right...my back hurts.

mine too. has since this morning.

I’m glad you can stay on topic for THREE POSTS! You people need LIVES!!! Honestly, your conversation skills are LACKING! You FALE at posting! Why do you fale at life?

This is a double post because no one cares if I double post or triple post or anything anymore.

SMITE THE HEATHEN!

Now, I just want to say, we should all email TG and complain because HB is emotionally abusing us for fun!

Counting from the first time I posted the Making Fun of the Non-Mods, it took you one year, 6 months, 24 days to figure out that I was emotionally abusing you for fun.

You’re slower then snail mail.

But...HB said if we have any problems with what he said that we should email TG...wait, I know why, because he doesn't want us to email HIM, so we should fill HB's email box with junk mail!

It has been 12 days since this was posted, and I have not received a single complaint in my inbox.

Not only are you people dumb, you are lazier then Tinkerbell when she needs to make people fly.

And now you think that I’m gonna do a “He can Fly!” joke. Well I’m not. You wanna know why? Because I am lazy. Get over it

If you have a complaint, please send it to tg@narniafans.com. I promise that he will get make to you as soon as possible. Which is never.
*whack* STOP GIVING OUT MY SECRETS WILLYA?!?! :p

So if your name is not “Willya” feel free to tell all the juicy gossip you can find on Olórin the Wise. I will start

Olórin the Wise cannot fly

My goldfish ate my hamster yesturday when I was teaching it to swim in the fishbowl.

I don’t think your fish needs to learn how to swim…

My uncle used to have a killer-monster goldfish... it would eat other fish. After a while, he started feeding it live spiders... Once when he tried to put a couple freshwater crabs in with it, to teach it a lesson, it figured out how to kill the crabs by ramming them against a rock in the tank. They would break open, and then the fish would suck up the crab insides.

And the moral of the story is do not eat in front of the computer when Olorin the Wise posts.

I dunno, pretty good. I'm in some trouble with the cops at our centre thing for something I didn't do...wooooooo

Maybe you should not post in jail and instead worry about getting out. For the Lord said to Job,
“Job, jail sucks.”
And Job said, “That’s what happens when you kill my sheep.”

no she's 14,
younger than i am
but i like calling her mommy

I like calling my sister a freak, but for some reason she does not like it.
*sister stares over my shoulder*
That's funny, for some reason I am feeling a lot of hate in this room
*sister pulls out killer-burned-sunburned cobra*
It must be the Pixie Dust
Sister: Attack cobra!
*Cobra attacks Job. Job = ded*
And Job said to the Lord, "Lord, can I go to heaven?"
And the Lord said, "No. You fale. At life. Because you are ded."

Hello and welcome to a new Making Fun of the Non-Mods. If you have no idea what this is, please go to the first post and read from there. I promise that you won't be disappointed. For the rest of you, this is the latest edition, starting from where I left off 5 months ago.

Because there were so many quotes, I am splitting this up into two parts. The second part will be posted on April 1. In the mean time, enjoy!

um no thanks ferny..me and helium are like enemies!!

You are like Batman and Joker, Superman and Lex Luther, or Pinocchio and a table saw.

This is a double post, so all you people who care that I double posted...get over it.

Kill the heathen!

and this thread has NEVER died since I've been around...so...you mods (if you read this) can lose your ego that you ever helped this thread keep going. It's because of my extreme dedication that this thread has gone on so long.

Five months later, and the Non-mod thread is dead. I would like to dedicate this achievement to Slp, whose dedication to the thread allowed me to dedicate this dedication to her.

…And she can’t fly.

im still on teh light side...

Not for long if you can’t spell the. No company likes an employee who brings down the average IQ. In your case, the IQ was dragged to rock bottom.

otherwise..i'll post that pic of you in the share apic thread...
u know...the one iin...

For goodness sake, it wasn’t her fault her car broke down and she had to make a pit stop in the Harry Potter store. Just because we are mortal enemies does not mean we should make fun of people who spend their time looking through the “Lil’ Wizard and Me” section of the store and buy lollipops for Paul to bribe him to let them be a mod. Because it won’t work. Because I already tried. He only accepts cookie dough. And sprinkles. Why anyone would eat sprinkles out of the box is beyond me…OH! He wants to use the sprinkles as confetti for my coronation…nope, he just wants to eat the sprinkles. Weirdo.

Did you like the whale?

That is so rude. Why would you call TG a whale? It’s not his fault that he’s fat. Some people are built that way

Besides, he looks more like a horse.

POOF! And now you're not.

POOF! Now you’re banned

WHY DOES NO ONE POST! WHY ARE YOU ALL SO INSOLENT! YOU FOOLS! I can't be on 24/7 to keep this thread running! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!

Geez, SOMEBODY left the caps lock on…And you aren’t on 24/7? And you call yourself a non-mod. You are a disgrace! You are worse then TG.

If you think my comments are too extreme, please send an email to tg@narniafans.com to talk to him about your displeasure. And how he looks like a horse.

All I know is that, I can fly, and my fingers have 12 packs!

GASP! LIAR!

How could you say you can fly? Only I can say if you can fly, and YOU, sir/ma`am/purple people eater/Babmi’s dead mother/ CANNOT fly. Period

And TG still looks like a horse

lalallala. I feel very superficial right now. i got tempted by my hair straightner that my brother left on the bathroom counter and spent the hours to straighten my hair. I know that if i leave it how it is and go to shcool like this tomorrow, boys will compliment me and pay attention to me. It is disapointing that they wont normaly. i really shouldnt have, it is better to just be me... *sigh*

Two things:

1) Why is your brother using a hair straightener? Does he need to look pretty for the baby shower?
2) Dr. Phil says you need to check your alcohol level. You seem to be drinking too much whine.

Eh...guys always notice when something is different...they're weird like that. I bet they pay attention to you normally, they just don't like to admit it.
What guys have you met? A girl will buy a new dress, change her hair colour, chop off her arm and get run over by Pinocchio before I notice something different about her.

my problem is that im 18 but look like im 14 so its mostly the younger guys that notice rofl

at any rate, *turns around and lays in dog kennel*

Oh, the older guys notice. But they also notice that you smell like dog poo because YOU’RE LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL YOU FREAK OF NATURE! HONESTLY, IF YOU WANT GUYS TO NOTICE YOU, THEN STOP LAYING IN A DOG KENNEL OR BUY SOME DEODERANT!

Whoever voted we should bow down to HB is going to be executed! I SWEAR! That non-mod shall be BAN from this thread. BANNED, BANISHED, BANIFICOED, FORBANDEN!

IT should be the other way around!!!

So you are saying I should bow to the non-mods? Let me think about this one.

….

….

Carry the four, subtract by two.

And the Lord said to Isaac, “Sorry about the whole Abraham-going-to-kill-you thing. You see, I made a bet with Gabriel that Abraham wouldn’t be that stupid, and it turns out I was wrong, so…um…here’s a care package with some toothpaste in it. I know you are running out of that in the desert, so, um, yeah. I hope everything is cool between us.

After careful consideration, I decided that, no, I will not bow to the non-mods, because it would be funner to just ban you instead

So…

Ban

This is not an 'I like' thread, this is an 'I hate mods' thread. Get it right people! I swear, you all get stupider every day!

I like goldfish.

Need I say more?

WE gotta get past security unnoticed, steal the food and get out unnoticed. WE have the hard job. All Lauren has to do is try not to get eaten by TG

So THAT’S how TG got so fat. He’s been eating vermin.

Maybe I can persuade IOWW to do something... she's new, so maybe the rest of the mods haven't QUITE finished brainwashing her...

Sorry, she’s currently in the Room of No Return. It’s where we keep the mod cookies that we don’t want TG to eat.

no one can withstand the might of a dwarf.

*Kicks dwarf in the head* I guess I’m the first.

Now, we have to plan our next attack...

Go find the chihuahua!

What is that going to accomplish? Are you going to dye the Chihuahua black and frame me? And then are you going to phone up Paris Hilton and tell her that a travesty has happened? And then are you going to encourage her to chase me around the city? Because, honestly, I would pay to see her run in Stilettos. She would go three steps, stop, and say “Where is my make up consultant?! My face is starting to look normal!”

goes off the steal HBs turkey.

Turkey gets away, because

He can Fly!

HB can't run, he only flaps. HB is a turkey!

At least I can fly.

Olórin the Wise said:
*throws slippers into creek* fetch!

*Throws Olorin into the river* drown!

(I do not actually want him to drown. It’s a joke. If you believe this joke has gone too far, then please send an email to tg@narniafans.com)

SlpNarniaQueen said:
Anyway, so there once was this dog, but this particular dog was of no importance. Until one day he sprouted wings, and was able to swim under water and flap his wings underwater, so he was an underwater flying dog. His owner didn't know quite what to do with him, so he made him a cape and called him super-underwater-flying Pup. And that way, his dog- Super-Underwater-Flying Pup defeated all of the evil underwater creatures and regained peace for the dogfish.

Sounds like a Disney film. Tim Allen will play the dog.

Last edited:
I know I promised a new MFNM in April, but life happened, my computer crashed and I procrastinated. Still, I hope the wait was worth it!

QA48 said:
*starts trembling* I don't..I don't know...All I remember was me walking down the hallway and there was a light coming from the kitchen...and some monks! I saw some monks in brown robes...and then everything went dark

That was ES. He thought it was a costume party.

SlpNarniaQueen said:
I KNEW THE MODS WERE PART OF YOUR DISSAPPEARANCE! Call in the secret non-mod police...we have a homicide attempt case on our hands!

Geez, we didn’t try to kill him. We just wanted him to find the purple jaded monkey. And some peanuts. MMMMMMMM peanuts.

QA48 said:
Trenchcoat: CHECK!

Dark Long Wig: CHECK!

Over the top Sunglasses to wear at night: CHECK!

Dog cage for the Taco Bell dog: Check!

Sunscreen: Check

Cheque: Check

Plan to destroy non-mods: check

Cookies: check

Thesaurus: missing

Lady Callandra said:
*finds and shaves another poodle* here you go! it was pink anyway..x.x...this is way better..x.x..I even added pointy ears so it'd look like a chihuahua.

Paris Hilton is going to attack the person who thinks this is a Chihuahua. I can see it now. She will first call up Britney and Lindsey to let them know there is a fight going down. At first they will not want to go, but then she will offer alcohol. She will hunt you down with the satellite she put in space and discover your deepest darkest secret:

You are the Walrus

QA48 said:
Ah Yes Slp. The Double-O's contacted me this morning. IT seems like our subject has been located a little to the south from where the Mad's head-quarters are located. They caught him just in time! He's at some warehouse. Where's that Poodle that Amz had shaved?

He’s in jail. With Paris.

Miss Freckles said:
oh well mustve been from my dream... dog food is often associated with christmas trees... *sits in corner to analyse this fact*

Ummm….nooooooooooooo. When most people play word association, they don’t match up Christmas trees with dog food. They might match it up with Santa, lights, house on fire, visits, aunts you never see, arguments about the past, donuts, Billy Johnson marrying your mom even though she knew your aunt had a crush on him, sledge hammers, but not dog food.

Miss Freckles said:
look to the sky...

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, its fat man! (Played by TG)

QA48 said:
I was waiting for you to come on! I couldn't do it by myself! They attacked me! They beat me over the head with something and all went black! Last I saw was the Chihuahua in front of me as i fell to the floor. Last I heard was his voice saying, "C'mon you guys"

What you didn’t hear was the rest of the conversation, which went

“C’mon you guys, I really have to go to the bathroom! Move it! Puh-LEASE! You people are so annoying. MOVE IT NOW! Aw….fine, I’m going without you, and I hope Paris catches you and stomps on your head with stilettos. Then you’ll get what’s coming to you. Now, where is that tree we passed by a couple minutes ago…

QA48 said:
We still have Holy Boy's rubber duck?!

You stole Quackers? THIS MEANS WAR!

Olórin the Wise said:
I thought it got melted in carbolic acid or something...

YOU KILLED QUACKERS?!?!?!?!

I SHALL GIVE YOU THE MOST TERRIBLE PUNISHMENT EVERY BESTOWED UPON A HUMAN…YOU SHALL GO ON ONE DATE WITH TG.

*choir sings in the background(or darth vader music. Or funeral march)* May God have mercy on your soul…

QA48 said:
I'm 5'6 with heels.

So that’s 3’10 without?

Olórin the Wise said:
Cuz she's evil. Have you ever noticed that it's always the evil people who go invisible? I mean, Ben, Levi... you know.

And yet you’re still here…

Miss Freckles said:
humm... what do they have that we could steal?

Intelligence?

Miss Freckles said:
and then a whale swallowed him, and he spammed the whale and then the whale puked...

And that is the true story of Jonah

i dont believe it
*asks frodo if this is true, he responds, "no, of course not,dear"*

This is what happens when you do not save for your future. You become a waitress.

(When one member asked what he was talking about) frodo and whether or not he is evil, a mod, or abducted by the mafia

Or Frodo could be a hobbit. Personally, I think anyone who owns a ring must be a mod. Those 5 cent candy machine rings are what we can afford on a mod salary. And even then we are way over budget. Evil cookies aren’t cheap, ya know.

oh OK hey sis can you do something me I'll PM it to you OK?

SECRETS DON’T MAKE FRIENDS! *cries*

It's sad when your sitting around trying to think of something to say, hoping HB is going to make fun of you. . . it's a bit crazy

Ok, two things. First of all, sad. Second of all, please, get a job. Because you need money to buy a book, or a tv, or something else that is mindless entertainment. I suggest buying a sibling. If they are older, all you have to do is buy a stuffed animal that will wake them every night with a meaningless phrase like “Purple-People Eater” or “George W. Bush can speak English because” It drives them insane. If you have a younger sibling, you can make them do things you know are impossible. Like have dreams of writing a book. How many people say they will write a book but never do? Put your hand down CS Lewis.

Oh. Now I see. They're ignoring me.

You are like the elephant in the room. You are noticed, and you can kill them with a kick of the foot, but if they crowd near the door maybe you will go away. But you never do. Because the light bulb won’t tell you how to get out of the room. Stupid light bulb.

Do you think "it" has a name?

Yes. It’s name is Bob. He has a wife. It’s name is Kamisha. Kamisha thinks that Bob needs to loose some weight. Bob thinks Kamisha needs a new hairdo that doesn’t make her look like TG. Kamisha thinks Bob needs to stop breaking the concrete every time he walks to work. Bob thinks Kamisha should stop getting her hair caught in electrical work, even though it makes her shocking. Kamisha thinks Bob’s feet smell like the inside of a Non-Mod toilet. Bob wonders why Kamisha smells toilets, although he is not surprised because that is where her clothes belong.

Kamisha is now dating TG. She would do anything to get away from Bob

Non-mod talk eh? Dare I ask why there is a non-mod talk? Created by a mod at that..lol

The mods had a bet on who the non-mods would kill first. I voted for TG, EveningStar voted for Paul, and Dern voted for OnlyMyStory. For some reason, TG voted for Barney the Dinosaur. Oh well, he wasn’t promoted to be the smart one. It’s too bad too, because the collective IQ of the forum goes down every time he posts on the forum. I don’t know why…

*looks puzzled and sniffs the smoke coming from the general direction of the mod lounge* Maybe they're burning sacrificing to something, then...

We sacrifice to yobyloh, the god of awesomeness.

Nah, they just can't cook..... the average fire happens every once and a while :p That's what happened to little Jimmy!!!!! :eek: Poor guy went in there once then lost his eyebrows and sence of smell from the bad cooking!!!!

You know, I tried to learn how to cook once. I made my Sims character spend hours learning how to cook from that stupid bookcase. Even then, the stupid character spent TWELVE HOURS MAKING MACARONI AND CHEESE! AND HE STILL BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN! I MEAN, WHAT’S THE POINT IN THAT? Since then I never let my roommate cook.

yes, it does appear that Ben= Evil. something many of us have attempted to change or at least use to our own benefit. *sigh* all one can do now is just dump him in mount doom *dumps Ben in mount doom*

*Runs to mount doom and sees Ben*

*Stares*

*Stares*

*Kick* he he!

*Flies away*

if the mods edit our posts and then hb comes and makes fun of them, he will in effect make fun of the mods who edited the posts.

they will shoot themselves in the eye. or something.

Psh, I don’t shoot people in the eye. I’m Canadian, and proud of it. We invented the Zamboni, the telephone, and Winnie the Pooh. Besides, we prefer snowballs and toboggans to hurt people in the eye.

*sings "wer'e following the leader" from peter pan and runs around thread*

BLASPHEMY! How can you sing such a song from the worst movie ever? No one should ever mention that movie on this forum. It is degrading, disgusting, and damages the heart of each child who sees it! (Wow, lot of Ds there) In fact, every reference to Peter Pan should be deleted from this forum. (Another D!) I don’t even know why I waste space with the above quote, with its tainted lyrics from the tainted film.

You disgust me fernshirehobbit.

(Yay! One last D)

:eek: i would never hurt a rocking chair in my life!!! (or afterlife)

cos rocking chairs rock!!!

Hence “Rock”ing chair.

geez i wonder what HB thinks (and yes ur constantly in my mind...grrr get out you and ur stupid hippos)

Awwwww, thanks theorangejello, but it can’t be me in your mind. I don’t live in airheads. Too windy.

Oooh, this has been so dormant for so long, i just can't resist using it to make a few comments about non-mods! You know, those people who can't reply to taunts about how they can't post in locked threads, while we can? And those members who choose to stay "hidden" while they're visiting? Yeah, those ones who have the little red dots instead of the glowing green ones? They think they're invisible, but they're NOT! Not to us, the ones with MOD POWER!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I always wondered why they would bother being invisible when we could clearly see them. I never even realized I could only see them because I was a mod! DUH! I know this thread is making fun of non-mods (how I miss HB!), but I couldn't help making fun of myself!
:)

I always wondered why they would bother being invisible when we could clearly see them. I never even realized I could only see them because I was a mod! DUH! I know this thread is making fun of non-mods (how I miss HB!), but I couldn't help making fun of myself!
:)

I miss HB too and I never even knew him. But he has clearly left a huge footprint on this forum.

Yeah, HB left big footprints no matter where he went. But if you mentioned it, he got touchy.

A Facebook post just got me thinking: it's been too long since I came on here and REMINDED non-mods that they are just that - NON-mods. That means they can only look at posts like this and dream of the possibility of responding, but never be able to.

Must be terrible not to be a mod.

:p

It's more than terrible. It's downright unsanitary.

<sprays Lysol>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back