The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Dawn Treader

Notices

The Dawn Treader Role Playing in the Land of Narnia

View Poll Results: Vote for the changes in forums (poll will close in 90 days).
Don't delete the top section (sub forums) 2 20.00%
Delete the top section (sub forums) and all the threads 5 50.00%
Delete the top section (sub forums) but leave threads active (state which ones in your post). 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Radiant Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

Can the thread called "In Ashe Fork (This is the for-est primeval...): Free RP" stay? I want to see of Mozart would still like to continue in there and if not, it can be deleted but I want to give her a chance to continue in there first.
back after a 4-year hiatus or so; pm or vm me if you'd like to do an rp, group or 1x1, with me since I'm looking to get back into rping on here =)...I'm also still taking banner requests if you'd like me to do one for you ^_^.

Last edited by Radiant Susan; 07-15-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:54 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

Just waiting for a couple of answers and a few other things to fall in place and then I'll post about the revamping of this forum.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 08-02-2014, 03:28 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

Just a quick double post to let everyone know that the Narnian Pirates thread has been given the go ahead. Expect to see it up and running as soon as the first mate has everything in place.

I will soon post the new rules in their own thread for everyone to read. Expect the changes to be gradual, but surely coming in the next few days.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 08-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

In case you are wondering where the old roleplay threads are going, they have been saved to the Cair Paravel Library in the Sea of Forgetfulness. If you want to continue one of these archived threads, please pm Barbarian King or GondorGirl.
Once a king or queen of Narnia, Always a king or queen of Narnia

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 08-18-2016, 09:22 AM
Friend of Narnia

CORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura about

For months now, I've been trying to find "With Sword Claws and Teeth bared" but on every occasion I put this or anything else in "search" I get the message that search has been disabled. Any reason for this?
Old 08-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Friend of Narnia

Machiathemarshwiggle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORIN THUNDERFIST II View Post
For months now, I've been trying to find "With Sword Claws and Teeth bared" but on every occasion I put this or anything else in "search" I get the message that search has been disabled. Any reason for this?
From what I understand from something Specter said in a Facebook post a while back, he had to disable the search feature on the forum because it was one of the things that was causing the server to be down constantly. So we probably won't be able to "search" for anything in the near future.

Here is the thread you're looking for: http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28825

Alternatively, if you're looking for old threads, go down to the bottom of the "Dawn Treader" page and you'll see a box that says "Display Options". There are three pull-down menu options: "Sorted By", "Sort Order" and "From The"

To find the thread I had these options selected:
Sorted By - Last Post Time
Sort Order - Descending
From The - Beginning

The forum automatically only shows you the threads that have been posted on in the last month. By selecting "Beginning" in the "From The" menu will show you pretty much any thread you would need to find. (unless it's been retired in The Sea of Forgetfulness)

Hope that helps!
Dead Men Tell No Tales....
The Narnian Pirates Live On....

5 trips to Disney World, FL..... and counting!!
Old 02-20-2017, 12:39 AM
Friend of Narnia

Jill Pole Queen of Narnia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiathemarshwiggle View Post
From what I understand from something Specter said in a Facebook post a while back, he had to disable the search feature on the forum because it was one of the things that was causing the server to be down constantly. So we probably won't be able to "search" for anything in the near future.

Here is the thread you're looking for: http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28825

Alternatively, if you're looking for old threads, go down to the bottom of the "Dawn Treader" page and you'll see a box that says "Display Options". There are three pull-down menu options: "Sorted By", "Sort Order" and "From The"

To find the thread I had these options selected:
Sorted By - Last Post Time
Sort Order - Descending
From The - Beginning

The forum automatically only shows you the threads that have been posted on in the last month. By selecting "Beginning" in the "From The" menu will show you pretty much any thread you would need to find. (unless it's been retired in The Sea of Forgetfulness)

Hope that helps!
Hey thank you! I attempted to seek out the older rpgs (ex. Rangers, pirates, knights, etc.) but kept coming up short. Now I can go back and reminisce on the good old days 🙂
Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 PM

WarriorSatyr will become famous soon enoughWarriorSatyr will become famous soon enough

Is there any chance we could start a new RPG for those of us who are still around?
Old 04-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Friend of Narnia

CORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura about

I'd certainly be interested.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Friend of Narnia

And/or a game/games of Mafia!