Who still hangs around these dusty halls?

Soldier of Aslan

It's been a while since I was regularly active here. It almost feels like a ghost town, and seems to have lost quite a bit of steam since 2010. Who still frequents here? So many on my friends list haven't awaken from their slumber in years.

I also come by regularly, just don't post. Waiting for the next Lewis related movie I quess. What ever happen to the Lewis during WW2 movie and the Great Divorce and Srewtape Letters movie?:eek:

I drop in every month or so but don't usually post.

John (Badgie-Wadgie) Burkitt

"I LIVE!"

I come here whenever I have time, which is usually at least every week or so. I always wondered why people tended to disappear from here when they got older, then I came to college and it all became clear.:p

"I LIVE!"

I come here whenever I have time, which is usually at least every week or so. I always wondered why people tended to disappear from here when they got older, then I came to college and it all became clear.:p
Yes, that really how it goes at the University isn't it? All I rather do is read and daydream, but life has a habit of intruding with it's needs and reminders.

I'm here, but I don't remember if we ever met or not.

I'm not sure either, your username is familiar but I'm not quite sure if it's from seeing it around the board or a prior acquaintance. You may call me SofA, but you cannot sit on me (as the old joke goes).

I pop in now and then just to see what's going on. I miss the old days of activity.

Hopefully whenever the next movie comes out (if it ever does?) we'll get a bit more activity, and perhaps some of the old members will come back.

I stopped coming on due to internet problems. Looks like I didn't miss a whole lot, but I will certainly come on more now in the hope of finding posts to respond to. :)

I pop in when I have time or im missing the easier time in my life when I could spend all day here and could talk with incredible friends. I do hope that some day this site will return to its full glory.

Back