If I Were a Mod (The Power of Blue)

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
We all know you have fantasies at one point of another of what you would do if you were a mod. So here is your chance. What would you do if you became a mod on NF? Would you be a smiteful ruler, feared by the members? Or would you fade into the distance, only popping in to give fair rulings on important issues? Be as crazy (or normal) as you want!

So, if I was a mod, I would laugh. Laugh at all of you who thought I could never become a mod. But I would especially laugh at BC, who would now have to bow to my awesome power! heh heh heh

If I were a mod...I WOULD WELCOME NEW MEMBERS! AND PASS OUT FRUITCAKE! I WOULD MAKE DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW A NATIONAL DIIIISSHHHHHHH! Begins to sing..."WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE A MOD?....IIIIIIIIII'd BLOCKADE PLANETS WITH MASSIVE FLEETS OF STAR DESTROYERS! I'D MAKE MUSICALS WAY MORE COMMMOOONNNNNN...IIIIIIIIIII'D...eh...BOP MORE UGLIES AND MAKE JADIS MAD!" :D I'd probably be very nice, and helpful :)

I think that if I were a mod, I'd give careful thought to consolidating all the William and Skandar threads into two or so. I mean, people have a right to gush and all, but in so many places?

wow! this is cool!:D

well, if I were a MOD, first, I will demote the old MOD's (hahaha, just joking:D)
first, I will hmm, hmm, well??,.. post,
that's what I can do, post, and post, and post!!!

Well first, I would stage a revolt against the exsisting mods (with the exception of rosey, gray, and perhaps WHB) and place myself in supreme authority over the site.

After I have the moderators under control, I would systematically destroy all who annoy me, starting with the "william, skander, etc., is hot" threads, and working my way through the land of duffers until only those who I see fit to post are left standing.

After this, I will go mad with power, and begin to exigete my will upon other areas of the site, destroying threads and banishing members as I please.

I will apoint HB as head of my evil counsel, he will serve me well, until he fears that I have grown to powerful at which point he will turn on me and destroy my evil empire. He will then restore much of Narniafans, and bring the forums back to their former glory.

Any questions?

When I restore NF to their former glory, am I in charge?

and we have to keep tg around. He's a hockey fan after all. Wait, he like San Jose...n/m KILL THE MOOOOOOOOOOD! KILL THE MOOOOOOOOD!

HB, you would be "in charge" meaning you would take the place of Paul, however, you wouldn't be a psychotic dictator like I am ;)

PrinceOfTheWest said:
I think that if I were a mod, I'd give careful thought to consolidating all the William and Skandar threads into two or so. I mean, people have a right to gush and all, but in so many places?
I'm an in 100% agreement with this! If I were a mod I would definitley condense all of those threads into just one or two. It takes forever to go through the "new posts" because you have so many threads that just repeat the same things over and over and over and over.......

:confused:

if i were a mod, id contain this obsession-cancer of William Moseley by giving the forum a thread section about movie hotties so we dont have to put up with these silly teenage debates.

if i were a Mod, i'd jump for joy and do a "I'm a mod dance! What now !! Uhuh Uhuh !!"
and be online at every hour, every minute, every second of every day POSTING AND POSTING AND POSTING !!! and do some cleaning up of course.. I'd combine all the William threads into one giant thread so its easier for me to keep track of the many adoring fans he has and keep some of the overly-insane, goo-goo-ga-ga girls in check ! LOL !!! also i'd announce me, Christine~Pevensie as Queen of the Duffers! no votes needed , its a moderocracy !! mwahaha !!! ^_^ ok im done now...

I would lump all of the "will moseley is hot" and the "I wish will mosely would go out with me" topics into their own category away from the rest.
icon12.gif

If I was A Mod, (and I have the inside info) I would ask all my followers to know that what they want will be here soon..patience my loves.....

Back