Willianites

onlymystory

Circus Ringmaster
Knight of the Noble Order
Here's the ground rules on the fan threads.

1) The conversation does need to stay on William. A little bit off topic, as in a couple posts, is okay but this is to talk about William.

2) Providing it stays clean, you can talk about anything. While the official threads are for professional career, this is for anything William related. Whether he looks cuter in blue or misses filming. You can discuss writing fan letters, happy birthday wishes or new interviews. All Wiilliam topics are just fine.

Wow, the Willianites Thread is back! :eek::D I've missed it.

Funny story; the reason I originally joined TDL was so I could post in the original Willianites thread. :rolleyes:

I missed the thread too. If it would just stop moving I'd chuck another apple at it. :D

012.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

21.jpg

*drools*
ahafa dnsuh abbau ahhhhh
♥♥

I may be a skandarnite but mmm, those are some attractive pictures.
(oh, dayhawk, if you can resize that last picture, that would be great. Some people's computers won't be able to handle the size and it will cause problems viewing the whole thread. :) And I'd just hate for any willianite to miss seeing a picture of William. :D )

I may be a skandarnite but mmm, those are some attractive pictures.
(oh, dayhawk, if you can resize that last picture, that would be great. Some people's computers won't be able to handle the size and it will cause problems viewing the whole thread. :) And I'd just hate for any willianite to miss seeing a picture of William. :D )

I dont think I can though :eek:

Back