Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borrowing ( again) from the Ramandu's daughter should get a name thread, when asked what her name is she responds, " I could tell you my name, but then I'd have to kill you."

Oh, and her father is played by the one and only, Clint Eastwood. Yes, Dirty Harry himself. He tells Caspian, " You could date my daughter, but the question is, do you feel lucky, punk, do ya'?

or to go more family friendly, they all play a fun filled round of "The Name Game!"

Oh, and her father is played by the one and only, Clint Eastwood. Yes, Dirty Harry himself. He tells Caspian, " You could date my daughter, but the question is, do you feel lucky, punk, do ya'?
Haha! That's hilarious!!! :D

If they did that for real... I'd make Dirty Harry look nice! :mad:

Just kidding.....:cool:

I think they should have more smiles in the movie and not as much anger. Thats just my opinion though.

I think they should have more smiles in the movie and not as much anger. Thats just my opinion though.

Good idea, the entire movie should be nothing but faces looking like this::D and everyone saying over and over things like: "Hi," or "Hello," or "Hi there!" or "Hello friend!" or "How do you do?" or..... you get the idea.

They could be like little creature things that can only say 'hi' or 'hello'. They just say it in a ton of different pitches to communicate.

They travel to 1955 and have to get Marty`s parents together or else he won`t exist. That would be a great plot twist.:D

When Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter kiss, having a surrounding crowd start cheering. Lol...I actually was worried they were going to do that in PC when Susan and Caspian kissed.

Well, here's one....Right in the middle of the film for no reason whatsoever there is a still of Reepicheep in a cowboy hat in front of a microphone.
Narrator ( AKA Douglas Gresham): And now it's time for silly songs with Reepicheep, the part of the show where Reepicheep comes out and sings a silly song. So, without further ado, silly songs with Reepicheep.

( Reepicheep comes out, wearing the afformentioned hat.)
Reepicheep: The Water Buffalo Song

Everybody's got a water buffalo.
Yours is fast, but mine is slow.
Oh, where do we get them, I don't know,
But everybody's got a water buffalooooooooooooooo!

I took my buffalo to the store.
Got his head caught in the door.
Spilled some lima beans on the floor.
Oh, everybody's got a --

Eustace: Stop! Stop this instant! You can't say everybody's got a water buffalo when everyone does *not* have a water buffalo! We're going to get nasty letters in the mail saying, "Where's my water buffalo? Why don't I have a water buffalo?" and are you prepared to deal with that? I don't think so! Just stop being so silly!

Reepicheep: You have no imagination whatsoever

Narrator ( again, Douglas Gresham): This has been silly songs with Reepicheep. Tune in next time to hear Reepicheep sing ...

Reepicheep: Everybody's got a baby kangaroo.
Yours is pink but mine is blue.
Hers was small but --

Eustace: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
( comes running out and swings him by his tail.)

That's from veggie tales,the first episode.Good idea but it would not be as good as Larry and archibald did

Sock puppets! Every charcter in the film is palyed by a sock puppet.

The Muppet Voyage of the Dawn Treader! (The Jim Henson Studios replace Disney.)

That has almost a certain plausability to it.

I suppose they would still cast kids in the main roles but I wonder which character would end up in the various Narnian parts.

Rizzo rat is probably an obvious candidate for Reepicheep.
(Yes, I`m a mouse! Ok, I`m actually a rat already, but you humans never can tell the difference!)

Miss Piggy as Ramadu`s daughter ?

Kermit as Drinian ?

Last edited:
The Muppet Voyage of the Dawn Treader! (The Jim Henson Studios replace Disney.)

That has almost a certain plausability to it.

I suppose they would still cast kids in the main roles but I wonder which character would end up in the various Narnian parts.

Rizzo rat is probably an obvious candidate for Reepicheep.
(Yes, I`m a mouse! Ok, I`m actually a rat already, but you humans never can tell the difference!)

Miss Piggy as Ramadu`s daughter ?

Kermit as Drinian ?

I can totally see that!:D Those roles would fit those muppets perfectly.

There's been ideas of even using the Oompa Loompas in this movie, but I think the Muppets is by far the best fit. Plus it will really be family friendly!!

I never really did like the Oompa Loompas much anyways. I saw the movies when I was little, and they kinda scared me(lol) and since then I haven't really cared for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back