Narnian Christmas Party

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
You are a character from any of the Chronicles, and you have been invited to a Christmas celebration. Who are you, what will you bring, and who will you give it to? [Try to keep in character]

I am the White Witch. How dare you hold a Christmas party without my consent? Treason, treason! This forum is rank with treason. Would you like to feel the power of my wand? No? I may give it to you anyway.

Puddleglum here.
I don't suppose you remember me, but thank you for inviting me to your Christmas party anyway. Looks like a blizzard sky, and the icy wind should pick up at any time, I shouldn't wonder.

This is a shepherd's pie for the potluck. If you don't want to serve it I understand -- the meat is probably tough and the veggies most likely are undercooked. But endurance is good for the soul. I suppose we shall muddle through somehow.
Merry Christmas.

1FosIkO.jpg

Mister Glum, I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Digory Kirke's Aunt Letty. Even if you are less cheerful than I expected people here to be, I appreciate your modest manners. And bringing refreshments, how delightful! You know, I can't even get my useless brother to clear away his dishes.....

Greetings, and my most sincerest thank you for the invitation. I have rarely left the island, but I have gazed upon this land for many years and I... (coughs celestially, but still rather gruff) Where are my manners? My name is Ramandu. I have watched you all grow for millennia. I have to say, the view from above is spectacular, but I am in awe of the great detail of beauty exists on the ground. You know, that is how I met King Caspian, the husband to my beautiful daughter. I made this dessert for their wedding and everyone there said that it was simply heavenly. I brought a Fire-berry Cobbler. It is not actually fireberries, but it is a mixed red-berry cobbler with a hint of Cayenne pepper and a cinnamon/sugar graham cracker crust. I danced around what I should bring, but I advised myself to comet to something.

You're right there, a heavenly dessert it is indeed, and no one could have left out those real fireberries better than you. I'm a Dufflepud I am, and I've brought this fine paddle which goes with my boat, that is to say my foot, but I've forgotten who I was supposed to give it to and...
Well blow me down, I didn't think about how I'm going to get home without a paddle.

You're right there, a heavenly dessert it is indeed, and no one could have left out those real fireberries better than you. I'm a Dufflepud I am, and I've brought this fine paddle which goes with my boat, that is to say my foot, but I've forgotten who I was supposed to give it to and...
Well blow me down, I didn't think about how I'm going to get home without a paddle.

I have to admit, I am most honored to be in the presence of a Dufflepud! I have admired you and the other duffers for many years and would love to hear some of your stories.

I am the White Witch. How dare you hold a Christmas party without my consent? Treason, treason! This forum is rank with treason. Would you like to feel the power of my wand? No? I may give it to you anyway.

Oh yes? Well, I'm Prince Corin of Archenland! My father was king Lune and my brother Cor succeeded him as king. I don't usually hit women, but in your case, I'm more than happy to make an exception. I also happen to be a very good boxer (ask my brother, if you don't believe me!). So, button your fat lip, Witch, or I'll give you a bunch of fives in that ugly mug of yours!

Back