Share a pic not of yourself

echodoll.jpg

it's Echo from Pandora Hearts my friend made it for me :)

This is yesterday's breakfast. We always go to the same restaurant on the last day of vacation and they have really amazing food. I got red velvet pancakes that had cream cheese, honey, walnuts, and chocolate chips... it TOTALLY belonged on that Food Network show "Best Thing I Ever Ate." I miss them.

2ibg1u9.png

This is yesterday's breakfast. We always go to the same restaurant on the last day of vacation and they have really amazing food. I got red velvet pancakes that had cream cheese, honey, walnuts, and chocolate chips... it TOTALLY belonged on that Food Network show "Best Thing I Ever Ate." I miss them.

Ok, I seriously almost just attacked my computer screen.

So, this is part of my take-home final, and the teacher said 'have fun with the clinic name and patient information'. Needless to say, I went rather giddy with the assignment. Can you spot all the references to a certain franchise? If you can (and mention them!), you get an A++ for geekness. :D

Last edited:

So, this is part of my take-home final, and the teacher said 'have fun with the clinic name and patient information'. Needless to say, I went rather giddy with the assignment. Can you spot all the references to a certain franchise? If you can (and mention them!), you get an A++ for geekness. :D
I like it but Archer has a beagle, you should have made the patient a beagle! Riverside, Iowa, birthplace of James T. Kirk? The Alpha Quadrant is of course here, but I like the Delta one better, just because Voyager was lost there! And shouldn't McCoy say something like "I'm a doctor, not an Engineer!"

On another note, Lila's pancakes just made me hungry!

Last edited:
I like it but Archer has a beagle, you should have made the patient a beagle! Riverside, Iowa, birthplace of James T. Kirk? The Alpha Quadrant is of course here, but I like the Delta one better, just because Voyager was lost there! And shouldn't McCoy say something like "I'm a doctor, not an Engineer!"

Yep, my sister pointed out the breed, but as I had already made drug calculations based on a border collie weight, I didn't have time to change that. And all the numbers have something in common with either a Star Trek event, film, series, ship, or character...and there's one number that you will only know what it means if you know about some of Next Generation's inside jokes. ;)

2ibg1u9.png

Those look fantastic.

The only thing I caught was McCoy.:p

Those look fantastic.

The only thing I caught was McCoy.:p

Way more than that:
Jonathan Archer-captain of the NX-01 Enterprise (Star Trek: Enterprise series)
"Kira"-Major Kira Nerys, Bajoran officer aboard Deep Space Nine (Deep Space Nine series)
1701-registry number of the USS Enterprise (Kirk's Enterprise)
Delta Way-reference to the Delta Quadrant, where the USS Voyager was lost and where the Borg were originally from
Riverside, Iowa-Kirk's birthplace
2371-year of Kirk's death
110-Capt. Janeway's (captain of USS Voyager) security code
7141-an inside joke with The Next Generation producers; '41' is a number that appeared multiple times throughout the series, and '71' also began to appear as a joke
2063-Year that First Contact with Vulcans will occur on Earth
746-56: registry number of USS Voyager (NCC 74656), Star Trek: Voyager
95-the year of the Voyager series premiere
3/22/2010 (excluding the 2010): James Kirk's birthdate
Dr. L. McCoy: Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy, chiief medical officer on the USS Enterprise (NCC 1701)

I went to see the Olympic Torch coming through a town near me on June 24th and I got quite close whilst my sister took quite a good photo:D So I thought I'd do some sharing with you all
(if it's really big, sorry bout that)
IMAG0101-1 - Copy.jpg

Back