What was the last thing you watched?

Insidious. I thought it was not a good movie or scary at all. It just didn't capture my interest. People were telling me how good it was. Well I don't agree with them.

Still watching Transformers 3

I seriously think they stole parts of other movie's plots and put them in this movie. So far I have been able to make connections between Lord of the Rings, How to Train your Dragon, Independence Day, and several others. Its like the Eragon of the movie world.:p

I last watched the WS game last night, oh my gosh. I can't believe we came within one strike of winning the game (did this happen once? No, it happened twice!) and we let the Cards win!!! :mad:

The end of Transformers 3 (FINALLY xD This truly is the Eragon of the movie world btw)

I think they stole a scene from LOTR there. That scene when they shoot the ray of light into the sky to bring Cybertron down looked distinctly like the scene in LOTR where the ray of light shoots out of Minas Morgul when the Witch King and his army march out to attack Gondor.
Oh yes, and what is it with people and giant snakes/sea monsters? There's the one in Dawn Treader (book and movie), the Kraken in POTC, the creepy, evil, yellow jinn-snake in Anthropos and now this giant mechanical "Shockwave" snake beast from Transformers.

*cough* Okay, I'm done now. I liked the explosions alot too.:p

Back