Posting On and After May 16 - PLEASE READ

inkspot

Beloved Disciple
Royal Guard
Emeritus
If you start a thread after you see the movie:

1. Please do not put anything in the thread title that will be a spoiler -- try to make the title as specific as possible to your comment without posting a big spoiler for those of us who haven't seen it.

2. If your thread is going to have spoilers in it, please put **SPOILERS** in the title, at least until after the film comes out in the UK and Europe, like mid-June. Thank you!!!

What a great film

I though it was an amazing film. It greatly exceeded my expectations.

If you have not yet seen it I would highly recommend it to anyone.
After all, I am Prince Caspian :)

I am Coreen Shundafeesht, and it's too bad this pretty boy comes to rule Narnia hundreds of years after my death or I'd give him the fight of his life. No swords, may the best man win!

dont get me wrong this is a good film...but i am deeply disapointed with it.....it did not stay tru to the book....there are so many things missed out...so many things added that didnt happen.....i am realy disapointed though....still worth seeing at the fliks though

I loved his accent i thought it was really good i actually thought he was spanish, when i saw his naem in the credits i was so confused i was expecting some spanish name lol

That was like my one friend. We were talking about Ben Barnes (what a shock right??) and she was like "Oh my gosh, maybe when I was in Spain he was there!" and I said "Why was he on vacation or something?" and she looked at me like I was a lunatic not to know that he "was spanish" and then I told her that he was actually British and that cheered her up because, well who doesnt like an accent really??? And the man can do like three!!! His natural british accent, his spanish/caspian one and his russian one in "Bigga Than Ben"

:cool::D

I thought his accent was really good in the movie. No complaints here:D

Most movies are not as good as the books.

That being said, I thought the LWW book and movie matched up really well. PC the book is definitely going into more detail, and I've not yet started to read VDT, but I have seen the movie and I enjoyed it. Might change though when I get to the book if things have changes as much as people say it has....

VDT got mixed reactions here. A lot of us were really happy that the film sort of went back to the magical mold of LWW and stayed a bit closer to the book than PC, but others were unhappy with the green mist sub-plot and a few other things. Personally I liked it a lot.

Back