Which of the Marvel hero's are your favorites?

• Total voters
As I remember him, I like X-Man Beast because of his highbrow dialogue. Interestingly, when he was FIRST created in the Sixties, he was an oaf; but Stan Lee quickly changed this, probably in order to keep him from being a copy of the Thing.

So, I'm guessing everyone knows that these films will be coming out soon or are confirmed:

Iron Man 3-really? Another one? :rolleyes:
Captain America 2
Thor 2
The Avengers 2-slated to be out in 2014 or 2015. :(

But, did anyone know that The Hulk might get a sequel because of interest as a result of Avengers? And, there's a rumored "Nick Fury" film, which is rumored to star Samuel L. Jackson (Fury) and Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson).

Discuss.

So, I'm guessing everyone knows that these films will be coming out soon or are confirmed:

Iron Man 3-really? Another one? :rolleyes:
Captain America 2
Thor 2
The Avengers 2-slated to be out in 2014 or 2015. :(

But, did anyone know that The Hulk might get a sequel because of interest as a result of Avengers? And, there's a rumored "Nick Fury" film, which is rumored to star Samuel L. Jackson (Fury) and Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson).

Discuss.

WOW, I hadn't heard that! That would be sweet if they started a Black Widow and Hawkeye movie as well.. DANGIT, now I'm getting sucked into the movie world.

I feel that the Avengers movie was great, and Marvel has PLENTY of room to make another one! They set up this WHOLE Avengers thing, and I think they should make another avengers movie!

Thor 2 will be interesting to see what happens between Thor and is "GF" :p

Captain America 2 is NOT needed, but the girls will love it

WOW, I hadn't heard that! That would be sweet if they started a Black Widow and Hawkeye movie as well.. DANGIT, now I'm getting sucked into the movie world.

Someone asked why Black Widow didn't have her own film...and my guess is she's not important enough to warrant it. Hawkeye is in Thor (2011), but I didn't realize this until last night when I watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbf5Qv33rN8

*Spoilers if you haven't seen Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, Hulk, or Thor*

Someone asked why Black Widow didn't have her own film...and my guess is she's not important enough to warrant it. Hawkeye is in Thor (2011), but I didn't realize this until last night when I watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbf5Qv33rN8

*Spoilers if you haven't seen Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, Hulk, or Thor*

I didn't notice Hawk Eye until someone figured it out by him choosing the bow instead of the M-16s in Thor :p... I guess Black Widow was in Iron Man 2..

You might find this interesting guys:

Go behind the scenes of "The Avengers" CGI work

VFX-001.jpg

Check out more details here:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89972

I feel that the Avengers movie was great, and Marvel has PLENTY of room to make another one! They set up this WHOLE Avengers thing, and I think they should make another avengers movie!

Thor 2 will be interesting to see what happens between Thor and is "GF" :p

Captain America 2 is NOT needed, but the girls will love it

Totally Agreed! Thor 2 makes sense and I could totally see many more films coming out of that world, but CA #2 seems unneeded? I wonder what Captain America #2 would be about anyway?

Totally Agreed! Thor 2 makes sense and I could totally see many more films coming out of that world, but CA #2 seems unneeded? I wonder what Captain America #2 would be about anyway?

Yah, exactly what I'm thinking! I think an "Avengers 2" which is now planned would be a good idea, as well as a Black Widow or Hawkeye movie.. Just my opinion.. Hulk was awesome, but I'm dubious of a sequel because of the failed attempts.

Yah, exactly what I'm thinking! I think an "Avengers 2" which is now planned would be a good idea, as well as a Black Widow or Hawkeye movie.. Just my opinion.. Hulk was awesome, but I'm dubious of a sequel because of the failed attempts.

A Hulk sequel could potentially be a good idea, mainly because of the spike in interest in Hulk because of Avengers (at least when I saw it, the crowd absolutely LOVED the Hulk, and I've read elsewhere that he's suddenly become kind of a fan favorite). But if they do make another one...I hope to goodness they keep Mark Ruffalo. This switching actors business is ridiculous.

A Hulk sequel could potentially be a good idea, mainly because of the spike in interest in Hulk because of Avengers (at least when I saw it, the crowd absolutely LOVED the Hulk, and I've read elsewhere that he's suddenly become kind of a fan favorite). But if they do make another one...I hope to goodness they keep Mark Ruffalo. This switching actors business is ridiculous.

I know I loved Hulk even before the movie released! I said, "Hulk is going to be one of the best parts of this movie" after seeing the trailers.. A new Hulk movie has potential and WILL be popular, as long as they do it right.

I know I loved Hulk even before the movie released! I said, "Hulk is going to be one of the best parts of this movie" after seeing the trailers.. A new Hulk movie has potential and WILL be popular, as long as they do it right.

I almost would'nt mind if they just save the Hulk character for the Avengers movies. You know they are probally going to do at least 6 of these films ( Star Wars Style ) so I think saving him for these movies might work best. But, what do I know?

I almost would'nt mind if they just save the Hulk character for the Avengers movies. You know they are probally going to do at least 6 of these films ( Star Wars Style ) so I think saving him for these movies might work best. But, what do I know?

Actually that sounds pretty good. I hope they do that..

HAHA I was thinking it'd be like the star wars series eventually too :p.

Much as I loved Avengers....6 films is excessive. They run the risk of running out of steam by movie 4. Especially if all the plots consist of one thing: saving the earth from 1) total destruction or 2) dominance by an evil enemy.

Actually that sounds pretty good. I hope they do that..

HAHA I was thinking it'd be like the star wars series eventually too :p.

Well, it seems that everyone kinda falls into that style with sequels. Either they go the tradional #3 Trilogy route, or they do the 6 pictures movie series, that Star Wars has now established. Just a guess.

They could also do it like a comic or James Bond and just continue it forever. You know?

Much as I loved Avengers....6 films is excessive. They run the risk of running out of steam by movie 4. Especially if all the plots consist of one thing: saving the earth from 1) total destruction or 2) dominance by an evil enemy.

Well, "Doctor Who" manages to keep going; and ITS writers have practically forgotten how to write ANY other situation than "Yikes, the entire UNIVERSE is going to be destroyed!!"

Back