The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

I plan to; this place is a very nice community and looks to be somewhere I'll fit right in. Which, given my current mood, is something I am desperately craving. lol

Goodbye?

So very glad to see you back, Sarah!

As for me . . . A lot's been happening, or will happen, in the summer months. I'll be away visiting friends in the coming month, which means no Internet, which means no TDL. So it's goodbye for now.
And after that, I'll go off to school, which happens to be rather far from home begining this year. Yes, school has Internet, but I'm not sure what the schedule would be like, or the workload. So I don't know whether I'll be back or not. I'll just have to wait and see. But even if I don't officially come back, I'll pop in from time to time. I don't think I could ever leave "for good." :rolleyes:

I'll miss you all!

With my very best wishes to the wonderful people of the Lawn,
Lossy.

Sometime in the next few weeks, I am going to be moving back with my family so I probably won't be around for a few days when I'm traveling.

If you guys would toss a prayer or two for my safety when I drive and that I quickly find a job when I arrive there. :)

Sorry about the long abscence..Im finally back. Hope everyone is doing well..hopefully you'll remeber me... :p

We couldn't forget you if we tried Sarah. *hugs* good to see you back. :D

So very glad to see you back, Sarah!

As for me . . . A lot's been happening, or will happen, in the summer months. I'll be away visiting friends in the coming month, which means no Internet, which means no TDL. So it's goodbye for now.
And after that, I'll go off to school, which happens to be rather far from home begining this year. Yes, school has Internet, but I'm not sure what the schedule would be like, or the workload. So I don't know whether I'll be back or not. I'll just have to wait and see. But even if I don't officially come back, I'll pop in from time to time. I don't think I could ever leave "for good." :rolleyes:

I'll miss you all!

With my very best wishes to the wonderful people of the Lawn,
Lossy.

Awww, *hugs* I'll miss you even if I haven't been on much myself. :D

I am going to a Bible Quizzing camp starting tomorrow and coming back on Saturday (when I'm really busy all day) so I'll probably be back on here on Sunday. This is the first camp I've ever been to so it will be intriguing I'm sure

The laptop (which I normally post from) is broken again. I won't be on as much for the next week or so while it's being fixed, because the family computer is extremely slow (and usually occupied by someone else.;))

I will be gone from tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to sometime Sauturday or at the latest Sunday. I'll be gone on our church's annual Father Daughter camping trip. and if you would think to pray that it wouldn't rain it would be much appreciated by everyone attending.:D

I am probably leaving

I am probably leaving.
I have changed over the years and most of the things I love, care, feel strongly about, are now considered "inappropriate" here. I haven't been this upset, disappointed, and a little angry in a long time. This doesn't mean I don't still love many of you and hold you close to my heart. It just means that I feel that if rules are restricting me from sharing something I love with people I like to think of as an online family, that if I have to hold back and think before posting something near and dear to me, that I don't need to.
I don't think I'll be leaving forever, but I will not likely be here as often as I once was. I have been hurt over the years as my personality has changed by various people and comments, and this was the last straw for me. Don't take this the wrong way. I just need to stay away so I stop violating the rules or offending people. I don't want to be a bother.

If any of you still want to contact me, you can contact me via my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Beatlemaniac.Lizzy
Livejournal: groovy_hippie95
or regular old email: pixiegirl92@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the memories,
Liz

Liz
I'm sorry to see you so distraught. It's so tough when passion and boundaries are at cross purposes. Is there a middle ground?

Last edited:
Back