The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Hey guys,
I'm going to be going to a weekend thing with my mom ( -mominator- ) so she and I won't be on from this afternoon to Sunday! See ya then! :D

As ya'lls know I haven't been on as much....it's prob gonna stay that way...now that the weather isn't hot and I'm now going to youth group and what not....I'll miss talking to ya'lls more.

Hey guys, while I am not technically leaving my school or internet access, my appearance online may be very sparse until around 11 o'clock on next Tuesday morning (CST). Tomorrow starts Fall Break and since I am not going home:(, I have to move into one of the other dorms for the next 4 days. I doubt that I will bring my computer with me (it is a desktop). I will probably be on some but this weekend is going to help me catch up on my reading and writing and studying.

I dont know if anyone has noticed that I haven't been on much, but I'm in college now and I have a ton of work so I wont be on much till Thanksgiving break. Miss y'all!

im gonna be gone today and tomorrow cuzz ill be in dc and doing stuff w/ my famm.

so yea.
oh and also its getting harder for me to be online cuzz im getting waaaay more hw than i did before.
so yeaa.

luffya =D

But you should know, Farah, that no matter what you do or where you are, my prayers are always with you while there's a breath in my body--and after there isn't!

I dont know if anyone has noticed that I haven't been on much, but I'm in college now and I have a ton of work so I wont be on much till Thanksgiving break. Miss y'all!

Uhh . . . Tess, I'm struggling to see a connection between your activity at college and your INactivity at TDL. :p

I'm going to have to leave for a while again. Last week i got the pain in my arm back, and it's not very bad right now, but from experience i know that it will be if i don't stop right away. So all the computer time i have is going to be used for school work. Seriously, i'm like sooo sad right now :(. If you want to talk to me, just send me an e-mail (address on my profile), and i'll reply (even though it might take some time). I'll be answering Dernhelm's and Lady Callandra's pms soon.

*cries* :( Miss you terribly! And i hope the pain will be gone soon (how about gone forever for a change...) and i can come back. But well, (can't believe i'm going to say this) health is more important than TDL. And it will probably not take another 6 months like last time, since it's not that bad yet.:rolleyes: (please keep Waldo safe in my absense).

With love, hugs, handshakes or milkshakes (if you prefer), Lieke

P.S. MF, could you do me a favor and post the links to that story on my profile page or in an e-mail? That'd be awesome, i'll still be able to read stuff:D

Im back! Im back! Im back! xD lol coughcough xD
I've been out for two months...
And the worst thing is that i didnt say anything xD
arggg gosh im so mean T_T
Ppl probably dont remember about me anymore T_T
But i'll be active again 8D i think xD im glad to be back to TDL ^^
Its going to be two years in december =O! OMG!
im so happy *^*

well~ I'll start going through updates now 8D

im so happy *^*

Welcome back! Please do take time to note the changes on the forum. There are extensive ones in the RPG area and you might check out Susan's Horn if you haven't already.

Does anybody know what became of the nice German lady Lioba?

Not a clue. Sorry Joseph.

Lieke we will miss you dear one! Get better soon! *Hugs*

im so happy *^*

I remember you!!! welcome back, Akatsuki!. ^_^ I didn't know you were gone because I was gone myself, but eh...at least we're all back. :p

I'm going to have to leave for a while again. Last week i got the pain in my arm back, and it's not very bad right now, but from experience i know that it will be if i don't stop right away. So all the computer time i have is going to be used for school work. Seriously, i'm like sooo sad right now :(. If you want to talk to me, just send me an e-mail (address on my profile), and i'll reply (even though it might take some time). I'll be answering Dernhelm's and Lady Callandra's pms soon.

*cries* :( Miss you terribly! And i hope the pain will be gone soon (how about gone forever for a change...) and i can come back. But well, (can't believe i'm going to say this) health is more important than TDL. And it will probably not take another 6 months like last time, since it's not that bad yet.:rolleyes: (please keep Waldo safe in my absense).

With love, hugs, handshakes or milkshakes (if you prefer), Lieke

P.S. MF, could you do me a favor and post the links to that story on my profile page or in an e-mail? That'd be awesome, i'll still be able to read stuff:D

Lieke, I guess you still read TDL and in case you'll read this...do you remember we talked about a meeting for the dutchies (and for those who want to join as well) I'm planning a meeting at Winter Wonder efteling in december!! Schools are all having holidays and this would be an excellent time to arrange such meeting! Would you like to join? I'm going to send you an email with the plans! You will be missed very deeply but your health is more important now.

Welcome back Akatsuki!! Of course I remember you!

Back