The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

I've kinda gone away again. I am trying to get a new computer, but I can not have one of my own for a while. So, I'm stuck on a itouch until then.

I just keep coming back here... I just can't miss you guys!
I've been away for some time. Hope I can come online more often to speak to you all! :D

College has made my life insane. With classes and rehearsals i barely even have time for homework. But I miss this place and the people. I might not be on much but if anyone wants to keep in touch then message me. Love you all.

College has made my life insane. With classes and rehearsals i barely even have time for homework. But I miss this place and the people. I might not be on much but if anyone wants to keep in touch then message me. Love you all.
You're always welcomed back, Rachel! We love you too!

I'm back!!!! After a month long trip..... I'm busy this year, so I'll just basically be flying in and out.

Same. Life is busy.
Same here but I'm back to tell everyone that I took a week off work to travel and visit Copperfox. I'm actually writing this from his living room. He's watching me type. I also met his lovely wife Karoliina Aleksandra!

How delightful for you all! Have a great visit, BK, Copperfox and Karoliina :)

I hope you are feeling better, Annemarie...

How are you doing Honza?

Praying for you. I have a friend who goes through those. I know what your goon through.

Linda-Much, thank you! Although my school is still battling the plague(or so it seems!)

I'm back.... sort of. I'm stilling going to be around the forums, but I'll only be around maybe once a week (or month!). -Dawn

Back