So...Who's On Now VIII

LOL..

Library thing...Oh, I'm doing my second year as a volunteer for the Summer Reading Program.

Oh. Well, being shy is okay, in case you care. =] I can't pray for you because my faith is in uncertainty right now, but I can give you the advice of an actress by hobby =P

Oh. Well, being shy is okay, in case you care. =] I can't pray for you because my faith is in uncertainty right now, but I can give you the advice of an actress by hobby =P

Thats ok...I'm not too nervous anymore...I've been praying a lot and the trainning went very well. Got to talk to a young girl who lives near me. It was fun.

Lol...

I'm very shy.:eek:

well, it's okay. I took a class with an english teacher who was really amazing and she gave me a lot of confidence about speaking in front of people, and then I've been doing drama stuff for a couple years and it's been a lot better. I'm still more of a one on one conversation person, but I'm better at performing and speaking in front of people.

I'm great too! I'm going to the beach on Wednesday, which ironically is the last day of school. :p

Thanks... I love yours too!!

Back