The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Sea of Forgetfulness > Cair Paravel Library

Notices

Cair Paravel Library The Records of Old Threads

Old 07-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Cool Hat Productions

Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

granted, but someone steals it the day after you get it, along with your entire bug collection which you were going to sacrifice to the great trashcan as you have been converted by BC, WHB and Smog to worshipping trashcans.

I wish my butterknife were sharper.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:32 PM

GrayCloak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GrayCloak

Granted...but deprived of their trash can, Black, Smog, and HB have time to dwell upon how much sharper your knife is than theirs. To aquire such a knife they decide that you must be a witch and track you down in order to burn you at the stake. However, as they march up your front steps they see a much shiner trash can by the street curve and decide that going back to their old trash-can worshipping ways is probably for the best. They decide to sacrifice you to the trash can, but since none of them are allowed to play with matches they just blow on your ankles a lot in the hopes that you'll combust.

I wish Black Cloak would listen to me...
"You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquanted with all my ways. For there is not a word of my tongue, but behold, Oh Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowlage is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot atain it."~Psalm 139:3-6
Predestination is a reality...If you don't accept it, it's because God doesn't want you to...
...Never laugh at live dragons...-J.R.R. Tolkien
www.xanga.com/Ea_Abshire
Old 07-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough

Granted. You know speak Black Cloakian, the language BC speaks, which allows you to control...I mean let BC listen to you. However, all of your posts are now random, and a giant banana crushes your head.

I wish I had more ice cream...

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 07-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Lady of Rohan

Dernhelm has a spectacular aura aboutDernhelm has a spectacular aura aboutDernhelm has a spectacular aura about

Granted. BC, WHB, and Smog see your ice cream and suddenly receive a vision from the trash can commanding them to sacrifice you...they may do as they like with the Ice Cream.

I wish BC, WHB, and Smog would disappear.

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:2

I am developing a thing called a life. Do not hesitate to contact meóbut please be aware that I may not see your message right away!

Last edited by Dernhelm; 04-03-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-24-2005, 08:51 AM
Tweedledum

waterhogboy is on a distinguished road

Granted but then life as we know it would become utterly meaningless, and the pain and misery caused to the entire population would create a vortex of despair to form sucking the entire contents of the world into it.

I wish Smog, Black and WHB were back!

I am Sir Sanity's Bane
Old 07-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhogboy
Granted but then life as we know it would become utterly meaningless, and the pain and misery caused to the entire population would create a vortex of despair to form sucking the entire contents of the world into it.
You're not THAT valuable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhogboy
I wish Smog, Black and WHB were back!
Granted. That vortex of dispair somehow reversed, so you're unsucked back to Earth! But so is the hitchiking alien you sucked up...and the murderer...and the evil banana...and the kitty litter you dumped in there...and a month's supply of shaving cream...and, HEY, I didn't know you were in there Ithillian! I hope you understand why I threw you in there...no, of course your my friend! Just because I sold you out to the worshipping monkeys in order to save my milkshake doesn't mean I don't like you

I wish I had a pony...

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 07-24-2005, 11:07 AM

Location: On the crest of a hill overlooking rolling wheat fields
Jene Sai is an unknown quantity at this point

Granted...but it turns out to be one of those "My Little Pony" toys that some of us remeber playing with the last time they were popular...and as an extra bonus you are required to watch the old "My Little Pony" cartoon shows.

- I wish I was able to tell jokes that people thought were funny.

-JS

...In the glade a light was seen of stars in shadow shimmering...
Old 07-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Tweedledum

waterhogboy is on a distinguished road

Granted -but people only think they're funny so you are never fully satisfied that they really do find you funny. Unfortunately this drives to do more and more crazy things to try and get true laughter from your fellow man. You end up wandering the streets and getting people to pay to watch you bump into sharp objects.

I wish I had a cool car with loads of funky gadgets (that I could actually drive)

I am Sir Sanity's Bane
Old 07-24-2005, 05:56 PM

Smog has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Smog Send a message via MSN to Smog

Granted. However the Botherhood and a sister of the can decide that the trash can has send your shinny car to lead us to salvation. We devide into three different sects upon the basis of why the car was really sent her.

I believe that we are to drive the car off a cliff, thereby showing the can that we do not need material possesions because we trust it...

BC wants to drive to car to Vegas and convert others with its shinnieness...

While WHB wants to leave the car in his garage, because he fears that other people will attempt to steal this holy relic...

Since none of us can decide what to do with the car, I take it upon myself to destroy the car (because it is evil).

Three days later, I'm still blowing on it...

I wish that other people understood the above randomness...

My imaginary girlfriend is kind of clingy...

www.xanga.com/infralapsarian
Old 07-24-2005, 07:21 PM

Location: In a box under a bridge by the river...with a computer and internet...riiiiight...
unleavened is an unknown quantity at this point

granted, but in order to understand it, we must have replicas for your brain to repace ours. You must set to work in a dark basement lab and spend the rest of your years on earth trying to find the way to clone brains. When you finally do you distribute them to us and we all become just like you, and b/c what people hate about other people is usually what they do themselves, you go crazy with hatred toward us and yourself and must spent the rest of your life in a insane assylum in Mexico. (can't afford one in America b/c you spent all your money on cloning brains.)

I wish there were more hours in a day.

If you where cool you'd click here:http://www.xanga.com/TalesToldLegendsOld2 and read my story