Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Wish!!!! Gimmie! Wish! AUUUGGGG!!!! No one's on to gimmie a wish! Auuuggg!

Can I have a nut case instead of a fruit basket HB? (Little joke there. Hope someone gets it. I'm shuting up now.) Hmmmm. How shall I do it?

Oh wait THERE WAS A WISH! Ok. I don't read very well.

The crab lets go of your lip, but then goes on Smog and he wishes the same and then it goes on HB and he wishes the same so all we ever wish for anymore is for the crab to get of our lips and we all come after you cus you started it all and we decide to take the matter to court, but no one knows anything about crab inccedents so no goes to jail but we're still wishing for that dang crab to get of our lips, so it finaly goes on our toes and now we all have crutches and... must I continue?

Was that a good first random post?

I wish I knew who Stan the Cookie was.

I believe it is an elephant. Maybe if you search for Stan the Cookie, it would turn up somewhere.

Anyway, granted. You now know who Stan the Cookie is, but that's the only thing you know! Everything else you used to know went right out of your head.

I wish Tarkheena did not feel so alone on Narniafans...

Granted, now Tarkheena is so overwhelmed by the amount of poeple on Narniafans she explodes.

I wish I was a moviestar. :rolleyes:

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 said:
I wish I knew who Stan the Cookie was.
He's my friend, I met him in Alaska!!! He's a very confused elephant.

borntofly said:
I wish I was a moviestar.
Granted. The tabloids run lies about you, people are interested in everything you do and fight each other to get a chance to touch your used hankie. Then on the other side, there are the crowds of people that see your "loyal" fanbase and deduce that you must be an egotistical maniac who cares for nobody but yourself. You are never nominated for any awards, and there are countless online discussion boards about how people you don't even know think you should do your hair.

I wish I could get my packing done easily for moving back to my dorm for the fall.

Granted. You are able to pack easily because you own nothing, and you move in to en empty dorm with nothing to put inside it.

I wish the hot weather would ease up a little.

granted! The hot weather ease up a little and we all live happily in the land of happy summer. But then, the giant snowman from the Himalayas attacks us and spits icles at us. We go blind because the icles pierce our eyes, and the evil snowmna dteoys our happy land of summer forever, and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

I wish I wasn't tired (beach volleyball wears you out).

Granted. You are not tired and never get tired again, and like the ancient shark unchanged in evolution from the dawn of time, you are doomed to a life without sleep. And cuz you never sleep, you drive your friends all crazy when they want to sleep, so you are friendless and ever wakeful.

I wish I win the lottery.

Granted, but they ran out of money!

I wish bc and everyone else would stop trying to kill me in glorious food.

Granted! They move over to Glorious Food II and decide to kill you there instead.

I wish the hornets would all die (the insect, not the foorball team).

legolas said:
I wish i could control bc.
granted, but now that you cnotrol her, and she is turned into a zombie, the land of the duffers is not randomly random, or fun for that matter. All becasue of you, legolas.(jk)

I wish I could have a pet beetle.

legolas said:
I wish i could control bc.

Realistic wishes only, please! :D NO ONE can control BC. Yes I realise we have had wishes of ruling the world, flying, and worshipping a shiny can, but we like real wished so much better ;)

(That was something different, since my style of wishes has been used many times. I will have to think of something new. Soon. Maybe later. When I have time. When I have lunch. When I get a mommy. When I'm done. I'm done. Or am I?)

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Borntofly beat me!! Now I have to think of something new!!!! :mad:

borntofly said:
I wish I could have a pet beetle.

Granted. But this pet beetle, who we will name Sly, falls in love with BC. He sweeps her in his arms, and takes her to his house. But there is a problem. BC doesn't love Sly. How can she fall in love with Sly, a black, ugly, small insect? Also, she cannot fit in his house, so she brakes her leg, trying to get in. She sues Sly for kidnapping, and makes him pay her medical bills. Sly never falls in love with her again.

(Oh, I am so in trouble)

I wish I could rule the world with my pet Gogamaga, which will be discovered in 2096, because I said so.

Last edited:
granted, but you can't rule until 2096 because you won't have your Gogamaga until then. You are very old by this time and you die in 2097 after one year of ruling the world. After that, the Gogamaga takes over making us all worship trashcans and monkeys.

I wish I had a better memory.

holyboy666 said:
Granted. But this pet beetle, who we will name Sly, falls in love with BC. He sweeps her in his arms, and takes her to his house. But there is a problem. BC doesn't love Sly. How can she fall in love with Sly, a black, ugly, small insect? Also, she cannot fit in his house, so she brakes her leg, trying to get in. She sues Sly for kidnapping, and makes him pay her medical bills. Sly never falls in love with her again.

YES U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, you have a better memory. It is so good, in fact, that you have memorized every page of the Corrupt a Wish game and so you are constantly hounded by images of deified trash cans and cookie-eating elephants.

I wish there was a transporter, like in Star Trek, so we didn't have to use cars or fly in planes.

Granted, but over 70% of the time, the atoms don't go back together right. The first time you try it, you...dissapear. And no one ever sees you again.

I wish we could see Inkspot again.

Granted but you didnt specify where. It ends up buried under a mile of Antarctic Ice and you spend the rest of your days with a chopstick and a hairpin desperately trying to make your way down to it.

I wish wasps didnt hurt when they stang.

holyboy666 said:

(Oh, I am so in trouble)

black cloak said:
YES U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, umm... hb, you diserve whatever BC does...

waterhogboy said:
I wish wasps didnt hurt when they stang.
Granted, it feels great when they sting! So everyone goes out and tries to get a wasp to sting them -- only it is revealed that despite feeling great, the wasp sting is highly poisonous and all people who have been stung start turning into were-wasps!

I wish that next Harry Potter book (#7) were out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back