The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Land of Duffers

Notices

The Land of Duffers Babbling Loonies ..games ..randomness. ONLY HERE

Old 06-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default Corrupt a Wish Game II

This is the second thread of the Corrupt a Wish Game. I will continue the thread here with the last post in the first Corrupt a Wish Game.

How it works:

The object of the game is to corrupt the wish above you in any way, shape or form. The only condition is you have to grant them their wish.

For example, if someone said "I wish for a house"

...you could say
Granted, but the house is filled with infested Ticks who are trying to take over the world, and they don't like it when you spy on them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by office View Post

I wish I`l stop having dreams of Voldemort trying to kill me. (I`ve had two of them. Then I had another one where I was teaching the DA to my friends.)
Granted, but you have dreams of Dern trying to kill you with a butter knife, and the butter knife is attacking a crowd full of termites!!! You try to save the termites, but the trash can from heaven saves the butter knife and grants it the uber-cool power of mind control. The butter knife mind controls you to fly, and you learn how to fly. You break out of the mind control and find your long lost love who dumped you because you couldn't fly and say, "Ha! I can now fly! You are a loser!!" Meanwhile the termites are eaten by the trash can.

I wish I had a pony.

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 06-26-2007, 04:53 AM
Friend of Narnia

Location: Somewhere destroying all evidence of Shakespeare's existence...
lieke will become famous soon enough

Granted, you get your pony, but it was stolen from a evil farmer on the edge of the world. He tracks you down and decided to burn your house. You are outside in time (with your pony) but then you realize that your dance-music-cd is still inside, and you obviously can't leave that one there. You run back inside and grab your cd, only you can't get out anymore trough the door, because it collapsed. You jump out of the window, and accidentally jump against Office (who was still flying), who takes you with him to Neverland. You meet Wendy there, and fall in love with her, only, she only wants a guy with a pony, and she doesn't believe you actually have one. You take her to the mermaids pool, because there is an palantir and you can show her your pony, but when you look at it the only thing you see is a cow, and you realize that you never had a pony, but you just didn't know it. Wendy gets drowned by the evil mermaids, and you are so sad that you don't know where you going, and you run into captain hook, who is an allie of the evil farmer. He lets you walk the plank, you never see your pony/cow again...

I wish i finished reading my book.

Old 06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Friend of Narnia

Olórin the Wise will become famous soon enoughOlórin the Wise will become famous soon enough

Granted, but there is a malicious fruit fly hidden in the last page of the book, and when you finish, it busts out and eats all your fruit. It continues then, to eat all the fruit (and vegetables) in the world, and everybody gets scurvy, because there's no way to get vitamin C, and they all form an angry mob and come after you.

I wish HB would start corrupting wishes again...

Sir Olorin of Dufferland
Wall-climber, Sword-swinger, Cork-puller, Milk-pourer, Beast-slayer.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line and replaced it with a trout."
~Anonymous
Old 06-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: Somewhere destroying all evidence of Shakespeare's existence...
lieke will become famous soon enough

Granted, though you put your wish here, the thing you've always wished for, it's the best thing in the world, a big white beard and HB corrupts it. You are so shocked and sad that you get sick. You go to a doctor and the doctor tells you that everything is going to be fine, but you'll never have a beard. You get so sad that you go to Canada and kill HB, but when you do that, he can't corrupt wishes anymore, and this wish of you also isn't worth anything anymore...

I wish i had a new Garfield book...

Old 06-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Banned

Location: In a galaxy far, far away...where God wants me to be, in Middle Earth.
SkandarLover892 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SkandarLover892

Granted, but when you get it, the pages are all missing!

I wish i could have something to eat...there's nothing to eat...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Friend of Narnia

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotamy.
LionEss132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Granted... But it's infected with malaria somehow...

I wish Emily my doxie wouldn't puke so much

-Colonial marine from Aliens

Sir Benjamen the lion + narniafans forum = BEN YOU ARE COOL
Old 06-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Friend of Narnia

Olórin the Wise will become famous soon enoughOlórin the Wise will become famous soon enough

Granted. However, in the course of giving her anti-puke medicine, you are splashed with highly toxic doxie-puke. You become a radioactive zombie, and go around infecting everybody else in the world, and they all die...

I wish I wasn't supposed to be in bed right now...

Sir Olorin of Dufferland

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line and replaced it with a trout."
~Anonymous
Old 06-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Friend of Narnia

Catherine is on a distinguished road

granted. you are not supposed to be in bed right now. instead, you are supposed to be at a murder trial, where they are trying to prove you guilty of 999,212,458,000 murders. but you forgot to show up, so even though you really aren't guilty, you are convicted and thrown in jail.

I wish somebody whom we shall call Sam would move back to the US instead of living in Canada.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Friend of Narnia

Granted, but when Sam moves back to the US, he discovers that you called him Sam on here - and he gets so mad that he moves to Timbucktoo.

I wish my computer wasn't broken...

Sir Olorin of Dufferland

~Anonymous
Old 06-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Friend of Narnia

Catherine is on a distinguished road

granted. your computer is working well now, but you can't pay the bill for the guy who fixed your computer, so you had to sell it, so now your computer is working well for someone else. And i would cry if Sam moved to Timbuctoo. So...

I wish Sam would move back to US from Timbuctoo.