RPGer WANTED!!

Crunchine

Mod Edit: Welcome to the RPGer WANTED!! Thread. In this thread, members will post requests to have more players in their RPG threads. Feel free to join any thread that needs more players; it is the only way the stories can survive. Just remember that when you join an RPG, you must follow the rules of the RPG and the rules of the board. Happy Hunting!

If you are in need of more players, post the name and a link to your thread. That way members will have an easier time finding and joining your game.

End Mod Edit.

My RPG is in need of new members
If anyone else is interested in joining, just click the link in my siggy.
It is a medieval/fairy tale sort of thing, and its a lot more fun than it sounds.
We especially need more guys.

This thread can also be used by other RPGs. I thought it would be a good idea for there to be one thread here for RPGs to posts the openings needing to be filled, so it would be all in one spot. So anyone else who needs someone for their RPG, go right ahead and post, just post what the thread is, what characters you need filled, and a summary of the RPG, and the plot so far.

Last edited:
I too am in need of some RPG peoples. I start Elindar and the Shade with five people and am now down to just me and one other. The background is that a man named Elindar has been running from his past which is catching up to him. And theres a Shade as if it wasn't obvious:D If you want to join then please PM me with your characters name :D

Elindar and the Shade

me to I need some people in some in my White dragons and Surf up, Cand land, Naruto, and dragon Riders so if you went to join them pM me ok thanks

Last edited:
I need two more people for my Dartho: The Slumberer RPG.

I need one more person for my Super Duper...Whoops! RPG.

I need heaps more people for my Verisitix: RPG, Backpackers: The Camp RPG and my Evertide: The Storm RPG.

People can post the info that is needed in the topics to join.

Last edited:
i really need some people for my spy rpg because there is like only three people doing it.

i also need people for my high school muscial rpg

jumping joker said:
i really need some people for my spy rpg because there is like only three people doing it.

i also need people for my high school muscial rpg

I can join your HSM RPG!

Crunchine said:
My RPG, Land of Fairy Tales, has had a loss, as have many other RPGs.
We have lost our dear friend Protofan.
Proto played a HUUUUUUGE part in our RPG, so now we need someone to replace him and pick up where he left off.
Trust me, it is not a "girly" RPG. In a nut shell, its Narnia, just with more countries and more magic.
If anyone else is interested in joining also, just click the link in my siggy.
PLEASE we need someone as soon as possible.
You must be willing to be evil, but also be able to be romantic, since Proto's character was "involved" lol.

This thread can also be used by other RPGs. I thought it would be a good idea for there to be one thread here for RPGs to posts the openings needing to be filled, so it would be all in one spot. So anyone else who needs someone for their RPG, go right ahead and post.

once again, PLEASE join, or if you know someone perfect for the job, let me know to. thanks! :)
no offence but I don't think anyone can 'replace' proto. He was one of a kind and so was his charectar, no one could or should replace him...I say it's an insult to his memory.

SpiritFox_94 said:
no offence but I don't think anyone can 'replace' proto. He was one of a kind and so was his charectar, no one could or should replace him...I say it's an insult to his memory.

i mean "attempt to fill the void he left"
youre right
i think we should still have the character though. if he said he didnt want anyone filling in for him, then i would have a new character, but he didnt say anything. :(

Great thread!

We are in serious need of RANGERS in the G-4 RPG!

Right now the Pirates have reunited with the RAngers in their secret hideout in Narnia. Three of our Mateys have gone on an mission to recover Susan's horn from CAir Paravel to call upon the help of the Pevensies. The Evil Wizard, Saruman, has kidnapped the Queen of Narnia and has taken over Cair Paravel.
Meanwhile Twilight, IOWW (Chelz), and an Imaginary Ranger have gone to the Dwarves villages in to try and convince them to make weapons for the battle as well as to enlist the help of other talking creatures in joining us in battle.

Anyone interested PM me or Elindil

Sapphire said:
Proto killed all of his characters in the RPGs he joined so you don't need another Meian.

no he didnt, because that whole part had to be redone, because of different reasons, but his characters never died.
i would honestly get rid of meian and just have him die, but theres the whole thing with frenchie, so he cant die until the necklace is put back together and destroyed so that she doesnt die

EDIT-nevermind, i just read the post. sry

but we still need a new head baddie :)

Back