What was the last thing you watched?

Cinderella

That is to say, the new live action movie. It was very well-filmed, but suffered from the same problem most Cinderella adaptations do. The magic was strictly confined to the scene with Cinderella's Faerie Godmother, thus making it feel out of whack with the rest of the film.

Merlin season 5: With All my Heart

Four episodes left. o.o My mom actually supports me binge watching them while I'm on break so that I don't have to deal with the emotions at school.
Yeah, my mom's Awsomeatic. She's binge watched Once Upon a Time with me too.:p

here the are the things i watched last night :)

i watched some recorded things on DVR here are the things i watched last night

The Dovekeepers part 1 but i was very disapointed because it had the one thing issue in it sheesh :(

touched by an angel part one of the series finale,

the news

i watched some recorded things on DVR here are the things i watched last night

The Dovekeepers part 1 but i was very disapointed because it had the one thing issue in it sheesh :(

If you're referring to the sexual content, I agree. I still haven't finished part 1 yet. It's so slow/boring. Really the only reason I even started watching it was because of Cote de Pablo (Shirah there, Ziva David on NCIS).

Call the Midwife. Again. I think this might be my 4th time watching through the series. :rolleyes:

yep i agree with you Avaris

yep i agree with you Avaris The DoveKeepers part 1 was very disapointing :( i didn't get to tape part 2 of it yes it was preety boring, here are some last things i watched last night

Totaly 80's,

The Passion Of The Christ on VHS,

Back