Ben Barnes to play Marvel Villain

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
While they may not related to the development of the Narnia films, we do like to keep friends of Narnia up to date on any other big roles cast members from Narnia movies undertake. Today, Marvel Studios has officially announced that Ben Barnes, Prince Caspian in Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
7mT9_w-uU7c

More...

I have a hard time seeing him as a villain (maybe because of Caspian's naive persona), but like you am pretty cautious with original Netflix shows (except maybe Longmire, which was an A&E property before becoming a Netflix property) because of their unrestrained content. I haven't yet watched any Netflix Marvel series, so I probably won't watch this series either.

I grew up in a liberal household and am gradually discovering religion and spirituality. The rampent gore and violence on much of TV distresses me like it does Aravis.

Well, if you're going to _have_ bad guys, somebody has to _portray_ them.

Early in my Christian career, I played a Pharisee in a church play. _Somebody_ had to be the one calling for Jesus to be crucified.

Back