Anime, Anyone?

Janino_Narniafan

Anime Club!

If anyone in this lovely forum loves Anime/Manga then step right on up and talk about your favourite shows! Request shows or even post fan art! Tell me your going to Join and I shall add you to the List.As well, if you want a nick name here in the club, example: I'm known as Sempai, Sugar Holic L is known as Sugar-san etc! You don't have to, but it would be cool lol!

President: Janino_narniafan (I would prefer as your President to be called Sempai, knowing that most of you who join know what it means lol ^.^ you don't have to but if your a true, true anime fan lol)

OUR BANNER!
jointheanimeclub.jpg

Members soo Far!
Sempai (Janino_narniafan)
Sugar-San (Sugar Holic L)
Rachiru-sama(Ms. Cadbury)
Kana-chan (Lady Callandra)
Jin (The Never land Girl)
Kay (Next Dragon Rider)
.::Akatsuki::.
Miss.SunFlower
pink-cheetah
Danny Darnia

Last edited:
Senapi...:p

I actually made a anime/manga thread less than a month ago, but no one replied. =[

it made me sad. *sniff*

Senapi...:p

I actually made a anime/manga thread less than a month ago, but no one replied. =[

it made me sad. *sniff*

I feel so sorry. Hey! can i call you Sugar-san? lol just wonderin! we Shall make this club HUGE! I might even make a Banner for it lol because i'm bored and i have nothing else better to do lol.

Ooh, I'd like to join! I love anime and manga! :)

My favorite animes:
-Trigun
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Princess Mononoke
-Spirited Away
-12 Kingdoms

Favorite Manga:
-Nausicaa
-Trigun
-Rurouni Kenshin
-and more!

There's a great website that reviews animes, too, that I enjoy using as a reference:
http://www.themanime.org/

Ooh, I'd like to join! I love anime and manga! :)

My favorite animes:
-Trigun
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Princess Mononoke
-Spirited Away
-12 Kingdoms

Favorite Manga:
-Nausicaa
-Trigun
-Rurouni Kenshin
-and more!

There's a great website that reviews animes, too, that I enjoy using as a reference:
http://www.themanime.org/

Oh of course! Do you want a name on here. Like Sugar Holic L is Sugar-san and I'm Sempai! or do you want just your regular name?

Last edited:
Yay, yes! :) I and my brother saw the anime twice all the way through and we were watching it again the third time around earlier this week. xD We both love it.

My favorite characters from RK are Sagura Sanosuke and Anji. How about you?

Sano's great. ^^

Um, I like Kaoru and Misao. they're actually one of the few female anime chars I actually like.

Kaoru is definitely one of my favorite female characters, too. There really aren't that many "cool" girl characters that are admirable in animes. Few and far between!

*is drawn in*.....:eek: heavens! I'll joiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

question: don't you mean senpai? 0.o

as for favorites....I have too many to count :eek: but here are some

Anime:
-12 Kingdoms
-Azumanga Daioh
-Prince of Tennis
-Fruits Basket
-xXx Holic
and there are more..I just can't remember...hmmm....0.o

Manga:
don't even get me started....x.x....hahahahahhahaha wayyyy too many

*is drawn in*.....:eek: heavens! I'll joiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

question: don't you mean senpai? 0.o

as for favorites....I have too many to count :eek: but here are some

Anime:
-12 Kingdoms
-Azumanga Daioh
-Prince of Tennis
-Fruits Basket
-xXx Holic
and there are more..I just can't remember...hmmm....0.o

Manga:
don't even get me started....x.x....hahahahahhahaha wayyyy too many

Yay! Do you have a name you wanna be called? I'm Sempai and Sugar Holic L is Sugar-San! so you pick what you wanna be Called!

hahaha, I LOVE PoT. :p I'm in love with Fuji and Tezuka. xD but my favorite eps HAVE to be the chibi fillers..ahaha..."Tezuka zoooooooooooooooooooooone"...ahahahahhahaha

Back