Anime, Anyone?

Hey guys!! You cant hate Neji!! he was stupid but he aint now!... of course, he was until he realized what he did to Hinata-sama, but now he's a good, cute boy. Naruto's grown up and continues being somewhat Baka but thats just how he is, and i love Naruto-kun that way, some people think NaruHina rocks and some others think NaruSaku does, i dont like NaruSaku, I rather think NaruHina is best, Of course NaruHina, is pairing between Naruto and Hinata, and NaruSaku, is pairing between Naruto and Sakura. I havent heard they go out, actually Naruto hasnt shown any feelings reeeally for Hinata, but I really hope he'll do, he has said she's pretty and strong, so, he'll probably get to like her :D

I still see some Hamtaro products in the toy aisle, hehe. They're cute, but I never saw the show.

About that "NaruHina" bit... I asked my bros about that and they said it never happened. o_O So... was it the filler when the story writers weren't following the manga? Because that does not happen, according to them, and they are really up to date on their Naruto.

I am as well. And that has never happened. But we all NaruHina fans hope it will. You see, The NaruHina thing is a fanmade pairing, and we fans want it to Happen. Hinata already likes a lot naruto, and Naruto might get to like her back.

I am as well. And that has never happened. But we all NaruHina fans hope it will. You see, The NaruHina thing is a fanmade pairing, and we fans want it to Happen. Hinata already likes a lot naruto, and Naruto might get to like her back.

Oh, I hope that happens, too, since I think Hinata is better for him than Sakura, although Sakura is getting cooler. Thank goodness she got rid of that "inner Sakura" lol. But anyway, I don't think the Hinata/Naruto issue should happen if it's not official - made by the actual author, ya know? That's just my opinion, though... I'm sure there are quite a few Hinata fans that don't really care how they get together. :p

Of course, gosh, it wont happen if dear author of Naruto doesnt listen to us fans. He will!! he will!! we are much tho! Sakura, its just that, I cant figure her out with Naruto-kun

Of course, gosh, it wont happen if dear author of Naruto doesnt listen to us fans. He will!! he will!! we are much tho! Sakura, its just that, I cant figure her out with Naruto-kun

Well, they did do some things that weren't deemed worthy by the author before, so you never know if they will do that kind of thing again. That was my "filler episode" reference. They were doing dumb episodes that had nothing to do with the manga. Ex: Butterfly-boy was doing some crazy noodle attack and the whole point of the episode was to cook the perfect noodles. o_O

Back