My new favorite hobby!

Thanks Patrick!
Here is a new one I just did of a scene from The Hunger Games. I gave it a tile kinda effect because I sort of wanted the impression that everythig was a bit out of focus. This was the best effect I could find other than blurrling the image, and I didn't want to do that!
Hope you like it!!

VERY nice! I love the effect and picture! My only complaint would be that the text color doesn't match all the way.. But it definitely deserves a 8, maybe a 9 :) Great work!

Okay, Patrick! Hope you don't mind, but this one is soooo for you!!!

I LOVE IT! Now right off the bat, it's not my favorite style.. But looking PAST that, it is AMAZING! I LOVE the neoness of everything! I was SOO pleased and excited when I saw this, and there was an automatic smile on my face :D.. Thanks! :) 9-10 :D

I LOVE IT! Now right off the bat, it's not my favorite style.. But looking PAST that, it is AMAZING! I LOVE the neoness of everything! I was SOO pleased and excited when I saw this, and there was an automatic smile on my face :D.. Thanks! :) 9-10 :D

You are so welcome!!!

If anyone else has a picture they would like me to edit, shhot me a message, or leave the image here for me! Thanks everyone for your support!

I can definitely see your skills improving. I'm glad you found a more advanced program to do your graphics. My recommendation is to find some tutorials for that program and learn more. There are probably a lot of YouTube videos for that. Great job on all the graphics!

I can definitely see your skills improving. I'm glad you found a more advanced program to do your graphics. My recommendation is to find some tutorials for that program and learn more. There are probably a lot of YouTube videos for that. Great job on all the graphics!

Thanks! I think I can find tutorials also. I have a bunch o it figures out already, but I am still learning a few things!

Thanks Patrick!
Here is a new one I just did of a scene from The Hunger Games. I gave it a tile kinda effect because I sort of wanted the impression that everythig was a bit out of focus. This was the best effect I could find other than blurrling the image, and I didn't want to do that!
Hope you like it!!

I love this one a lot! It looks great, and has a perfect of blend of blurriness, because Katniss was having that type of feeling with volunteering and going into the arena.

I love this one a lot! It looks great, and has a perfect of blend of blurriness, because Katniss was having that type of feeling with volunteering and going into the arena.

That's exactly what I was trying to convey through the graphic. I was drawing on her emotions. And I know that if I was in her position, I would probably be shaking slightly because I was nervous, my head would be spinning, and I wouldn't really be hearing much of anything! You know, the whole "I can't believe this is really happeneing!" effect.

Here is one more MattyB. I needed an image for my iPod to go with his songs. I really like his one called that's the way! Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GLFE0-yCU94

Hope you like the graphic and the song! He is really talented!

I love this one! Pretty much perfect! The ONLY thing I don't LOVE about it, is that his name is on there twice, I just don't know why..

9-10!

Here is one for The Hunger Games. It's okay, but I wish I could have made it better. Enjoy!

Pretty cool! I feels a little empty and miss matched. It's not horrible though ;)

I love this one! Pretty much perfect! The ONLY thing I don't LOVE about it, is that his name is on there twice, I just don't know why..

9-10!

I put his name and then the name of his Youtube channel. His songs don't really belong to an album, so I kinda put them in an album and named it after his Youtube channel. Thanks for your review, as always!

Here is the famous Seneca Crane. Head Gamemaker of the 74th annual Hunger Games!! It's supposed to be a sorta poster/billboard.

Attachments

• Seneca Crane poster.JPG
    Seneca Crane poster.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 33
Okay, I just watched War Horse. And I just made a graphic for it too! If you haven't seen it, you should! It was awesome!

Attachments

• war_horse_001.jpg
    war_horse_001.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 26
Back