• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's too positive. I don't approve. If it said something like "Doom" or "Death and judgment," that would be different.

Okay, I approve of it now. Either that is the funniest thing I've seen all day, or I'm just really tired. (Both are possible.)

If you're tired, you should sleep more. Unless your bed tends to fly out of the window when you're asleep and take you to far-off places, such as the Russian taiga. It's beautiful, but also dangerous. Watch out for wolves.

I've got it all under control now.

GG said:
I want to know what the avatar was before "doom" was added...

This was the evolution of my avatar. Don't ask me how Cloaky weaseled his way in...

Attachments

• DUFFERS Yay.jpg
    DUFFERS Yay.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DUFFERS Doom Yay.jpg
    DUFFERS Doom Yay.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DUFFERS Doom Yay Cloaky.jpg
    DUFFERS Doom Yay Cloaky.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
You are too old for a lunch box. You ought to have a lunch tank, complete with a gun turret. Grow up, Freckles.

Which is why Freckles should use an escalator if she needs to move her lunch tank up a flight of stairs.

I've got it all under control now.

This was the evolution of my avatar. Don't ask me how Cloaky weaseled his way in...

:D Thanks for sharing.

You are too old for a lunch box. You ought to have a lunch tank, complete with a gun turret. Grow up, Freckles.

Where's MY lunch tank?

One more pun and I'll actually have a meltdown. (I realize you will see this more as an opportunity than a threat...)

*Gets mop ready*

Back