Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

No he isn't dividing the the 3rd book. He's just take the end of the 3rd book and making it the beginning of the 4th and changing the end of the 3rd so that it feels right. I think if you go to Alagaesia.com you can see a video of him explaining it.

That's the biggest No-no there is in the Inheritance rules. REad Eragon first, Eldest second, Brisingr third, and Book IV last. (My personal hope is that Book IV will be called Shur'tugal.)

That's the biggest No-no there is in the Inheritance rules. REad Eragon first, Eldest second, Brisingr third, and Book IV last. (My personal hope is that Book IV will be called Shur'tugal.)

*sigh* I know...but I had already seen the movie and was interested in knowing what happened...Besides,I'm more a fan of the movie than the books..I will read the rest though..but if he kills my favorite characters,I'll just stick with the movie and pretend theres no books at all...:p

*sigh* I know...but I had already seen the movie and was interested in knowing what happened...Besides,I'm more a fan of the movie than the books..I will read the rest though..but if he kills my favorite characters,I'll just stick with the movie and pretend theres no books at all...:p

who is your favorite?:)

I got Eragon from my schools Book Fair last year. I read it and then during the summer my family went on vacation, and my dad bought me Eldest to keep me busy during the plane ride. I was so into it, and I read the first 100 pages and then I flipped through the book and came across the page where Murtagh says "you never told me who your mother was" and I slammed the book shut and I was like OMG!! They're brothers!! Which just goes to show you how important that one line is. :p And that one line told me EVERYTHING that was going to happen in the book. I was so mad at myself. :rolleyes: The funniest part was when I got off the plane and my brother said "hey look! That guy is reading Eldest too" and I was like "hey, you over there!! Its a good book isn't it??" Haha, such a stupid thing to do, and the guy was like "uhh yeah, its ok."

Oh and Audrey, it will be kind of hard to imagine there are no books, because it was so popular that they wanted to make it into a movie. Ok, now I'm starting to sound like I know everything, and I'm rambling. :D

Sara:LOL,thats pretty funny!:pI probably wouldn't have said anything to him,but I definately would have wanted too.;-)

Yeah,I know they are books first..but I tend to like a movie version better for some reason.I really dislike Lord of the Rings books,but I absolutley love the movies...Just a weird thing about me.;-)

who is your favorite?:)

Eragon and Saphira tied.:D

Back