"Least Favorite" Thread

Dry, hard cookies that taste like wood.

Least favorite Christmas song?

(Mine is this weird one I heard on the radio---they CLAIMED it was a Christmas song, but it was really someone's rant over losing their girlfriend. It mentioned 'holiday' once.)

Dry, hard cookies that taste like wood.

Least favorite Christmas song?

(Mine is this weird one I heard on the radio---they CLAIMED it was a Christmas song, but it was really someone's rant over losing their girlfriend. It mentioned 'holiday' once.)

Probably "The Christmas Shoes." I know I'm in a real minority here, but I do not like that song at all. :rolleyes: I'm really not as heartless as I sound! :p

Least favorite traditional Thanksgiving food?

From Greek mythology? Harpies. And I dislike all the monsters, although I feel sorry for a few. Not to mention I'm not exactly a fan of the Centaurs (except Chiron, of course).

Least favorite type of weather?

Last edited:
Presidents' Day, I think--because, in the form it has taken, it blanks out the _specific_ achievements and personalities of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Least favorite farm animal?

Porkers! Though they are highly intelligent and make nice pets when they are thoroughly shampooed and not allowed to wallow in the mire!

Least fave mobile phone handset brand?

In reply to the 'least favorite foods', I sumit to you:
Sauer kraut. (And I'm Polish AND Bohemian/Czech!)
Beef Ramen.
The *concept* of sushi.
Squid (Ok: Most things that come out of water, but not all)
Spaghettios (Which my brother loves)
Limburger cheese (childhood memories of the smell still haunt me)
Pepperoncini peppers (had a BAD, BAD experience with one that ... well, let's just say I occupied the bathroom a *long* time)
Bananas (I had my last banana on August 30, 2007... similar experience to the last item mentioned)
Poppy seeds (close up my throat and make me lightheaded, it would seem)
Beets
Radishes
Uncooked onions (the dehydes at McD's aren't too bad but otherwise- nay nay!)

I'm not a generally picky eater, but those things are at the top of my immediate "no-no" list of edibles. Just about anything else will do... I'm sure something else will come to mind as soon as I hit "post".

Least favorite color?
The color of my first closet. I can't even put it in words. I just see colors I don't like and say, "Yuck- that's ALMOST as bad as my closet," so it is the ongoing standard of 'ugly,' even though it's not been that shade for 5 or 6 years, and I'm not even in that room anymore.

Least favorite farm animal?
Cats. I can't think of much of anything else I dislike, and not even all cats are a pain (so long as they're not in the house). Noisy roosters aren't great if you're around early in the AM, I guess.

Least favorite weather?
Cold, dark, gray, drizzle combination.

Least favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS, hands down.

Last edited:
The ugliest bowling ball I ever saw was some sort of custom-made one a friend of my dad's had. It was murky green with dark, dark red stripes.

Least favorite Chirstmas movie?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. (this one)

Its just way too long, and I'm not a fan of cartoon-y movies anyway.

Least favorite month of the year?

Last edited:
May. I don't like spring that much. But I don't really hate any months of the year.

Least favorite novel?

I don't have one.:D:p

least favorite book adaption of a movie?

A 2003? movie, "5 Children and It". I love the book, but the movie was just horrible. As an adaption AND as a movie. They ruined all the kids except Robert, who they made the fun-loving-main-character-with-boring-siblings who say boring things like, "Uncle said not to go here" and "it's too dangerous" so Robert can say, "Oh, come on! Let's have some FUN!" And It was GREEN.:eek::mad: And they added a subplot about a boring-weird-fat-cousin-with-glasses who is a know-it-all stereotype. That wasn't in the book at all.

Least favorite kind of pie?

Last edited:
The big blow-up yard decorations. Spongebob and Santa Claus on a motorcycle? Come on, people!

Least favorite Christmas cookie?

my mom and I saw in a k-mart magazine that there were blow-up jungle animals. not even any of the logical ones it was like a monkey a hippo and something else. o_O
And what is considered a Christmas cookie? I dislike ones with raisins.

least favorite abreviation?

Back