"Least Favorite" Thread

Illinois. It's unfriendly to Hoosiers and doesn't have good ol' tree-killin' paper towels in the public restrooms.

Least favorite book of the Chronicles of Narnia?

Least favorite animals (to have AROUND) : Black widow spiders, coyotes, cougars.:eek: And Canada geese. Geese are annoying.

Least favorite Pevensie?:D

Last edited:
As animals I don't dislike them, but I just I don't like to have them AROUND. Our neighbors' pony was attacked last winter (he was OK) and we can't stay outside after seven because they come out in the cornfield, so they're kind of a nuisance around here. Plus they try to eat our cats.:( But I have no problem with them as a species.;)

That was coyotes in the above instances, not cougars. Cougars don't live around here...yet. But they're moving east.

Last edited:
What I say to the above comments^: 1. WHERE ARE THE COUGERS?!?! 2. my cousins used to have a couger/bobcat(I think it was a mix of something like that) come around and eat their cat's food.

and: least favorite car?

What I say to the above comments^: 1. WHERE ARE THE COUGERS?!?! 2. my cousins used to have a couger/bobcat(I think it was a mix of something like that) come around and eat their cat's food.

and: least favorite car?

A beautiful cougar owned me once. I will love her forever. Wild cougars and coyotes like to come to me... wild wolves and wild tigers too...

Anyway, my least favorite wheels? Kia brands... Dunno why, but I don't like Korean cars...

Least favorite person? :D

Fictional or non-fictional person?

Fictional person---probably Emily Starr...:eek:

Non-fictional---that, I can't say...;)

Least favorite phrase?

Something about juice dribbling down someone's chin. I found that phrase.... somewhat disgusting.

Least favorite Star Wars character BESIDES Jar Jar?:D

Oh, there are lots of movies I don't like:D...
I guess I'll say His Girl Friday. Usually I LOVE old movies, but this one...:rolleyes:
I just didn't like it.
I know the Batman movies ('05 and '08) are well made, but I personally didn't like them...

Least favorite superhero?

Back