Jill Pole: Who should play her?

I know that they will serach and audition many girls but in the end whom ever they choose will be the best.
Q.why I am so confident?
A.simple answer , the casting so far was amazing.
look at Will,Anna,Ben,Skandar,,Liam,etc......anyone.
Q.Can you name who was not right or could have been better?
A.NONE.
So there is no need to worry, who ever it will be. Belive me she would be the Best.

Wow, Emily looks just like how I've always pictured Jill! :)

I immediately went back to my Complete Chronicles to see if Lewis had a description of her, but I didn't find a really good one. He doesn't really put much descriptions...I guess he wants the readers to decide for themselves.

Anyway, the only thing I'm sure of is I DON'T want Jill to look like a little girl with short blonde hair like Kit Kitteridge--or the girls from Winn-Dixie, Charlotte's Web, or the Compass movie. I always pictured Jill as being "plain" in the same way Lucy was considered "plain" (meaning they are really not plain, but are looked at that way compared to other girls, like Susan).

I agree. I think if she's blonde, it'll ruin the effect. I dunno why, but I never pictured Jill as blonde. More brown to brunette-ish. I pictured Polly as being more of a blonde. :p (Not for her intelligence--I just always thought she had blond hair. Don't ask why).

I agree. I think if she's blonde, it'll ruin the effect. I dunno why, but I never pictured Jill as blonde. More brown to brunette-ish. I pictured Polly as being more of a blonde. :p (Not for her intelligence--I just always thought she had blond hair. Don't ask why).

I always imagined the same thing :
Jill - Brunette | Eustace - Blond
Polly - Blond | Digory - Brunette

And I really like that Emily. She's quite close to what I imagined Jill to look like.

im pretty sure they'll also get a relative unknown for the part of jill, which is a great thing in my opinion. i've always pictured her as a brunette, same as eustace.

I know that they will serach and audition many girls but in the end whom ever they choose will be the best.
Q.why I am so confident?
A.simple answer , the casting so far was amazing.
look at Will,Anna,Ben,Skandar,,Liam,etc......anyone.
Q.Can you name who was not right or could have been better?
A.NONE.
So there is no need to worry, who ever it will be. Belive me she would be the Best.

i could name one's that could have been better...but I won't cuz I don't want to get ripped apart on here, :D

They're still working on the script. I can tell you when I find out. I've been serching around for it but they haven't anounced adutions yet.

i could name one's that could have been better...but I won't cuz I don't want to get ripped apart on here, :D

Hmm, could it be Skandar? Georgie? Ah yes, I know... Ben Barnes? Ah, yes, that is the one you mean. Don't worry, I believe in free speech. You have the right to your opinion. I felt that Barnes was pretty much the Orlando Bloom of the franchise.

Now if it were Skandar and Georgie you speek of, then we'd have to talk. But, nonetheless, an unknown is the best way to go.

Though I'd suggest Alexandra Astin ( Elanor Gamgee in LOTR:ROTK, and Sean Astin's real life daughter.) She is approxamatly the right and has the right amount of exposure ( one film and she was only seen at the end). Plus, she coems from an acting family, so you can hope she'll ahve it in her genes.

Though I'd suggest Alexandra Astin ( Elanor Gamgee in LOTR:ROTK, and Sean Astin's real life daughter.) She is approxamatly the right and has the right amount of exposure ( one film and she was only seen at the end). Plus, she coems from an acting family, so you can hope she'll ahve it in her genes.

I guess it depends on what she looks like "grown up". She was a beautiful little girl, but we girls know that we change a lot between 7 and 12!!! She comes from an incredibly talented acting family--though all she had to do in ROTK was run and smile! ;) I'd be interested in seeing what she is like now.

I think Abigail Breslin, or Dakota Fanning would be good as Jill!

I'm sure either of them could do the part amazingly, but they have WAY too much face recognition. Abigail has been in over 20 movies, though only a star in a couple. She'd be very familiar with young girls, especially after Nim's Island and the Kit Kittredge movie, not to mention Little Miss Sunshine. As for Dakota, she's incredibly talented, but I can't see her face without thinking of Sweet Home Alabama and Charlotte's Web...Not to mention the 30+ other things she's done in her short life. No argument they could both do the part very well, but I personally think it would not be a good move. Will Poulter, though now known for the movie Son of Rambow, doesn't have nearly the face recognition that he will get after Dawn Treader. I really think the actress for Jill should have equal, if not slightly less face recognition as her future co-star.

How old is Jill supposed to be cas id love to do it but i recon im too old now, btw has anyone thought that PC could be the last movie with susan?? or dose she come back in the last one cant remember???

I always imagines both Jill and Eustus and borwn and i kinda though jill of being quiet and to herself, thats why i dont frccon that Dakota Fanning would be that gd cas shes too in your face, shes a great acctress but not who id think for jill

Back