CharnTim III

In his own thread, I will post something for CharnTim, newest member of the HCI board, planning LionCon: We all can't wait to meet ya!

Mall of America's a pretty awesome sight, I mean, its the best mall of america..hence the name :D Plus the whole fact that its in Minnesota just tops the cake off.

Theres even a couple roller coasters inside it :)

that's funny, this has been the first post directly addressing me in a LONG time! (instead of using me as a comparison of stupidity, like RF does :p )

In his own thread, I will post something for CharnTim, newest member of the HCI board, planning LionCon: We all can't wait to meet ya!

thanks julie! I can't wait to meet you all too :)

Well, I should come talk to you in here more often Tim...you're fun. Besides, it's your thread!

Hopefully all the other duffers will come join us at LionCon! There are certain parts of the con where insanity is a good thing. The masquerade will be a hoot!

I can't help feeling sorry for members in a year or two. They'll have no idea what the name has to do with this thread.

I can't help feeling sorry for members in a year or two. They'll have no idea what the name has to do with this thread.

yes, those poor people. they'll look back at old posts and think we're insane. and they'll be right :D

Why? You'd think you'd be used to insanity, after all this time you've spent in Dufferland...

The question is, will the origin of the CharnTim thread be forgotten? Or will it be passed down from member to member until it passes down into the annals of TDL history? Maybe we'll use it to indicate date.

"Back in the days of the CharnTim IV thread..."
"Wow! You were around when there was a CharnTim IV thread?"
"Oh, before that, sonny! I was there for the original!"
":eek:"

On second thought, maybe not. :D

I remember the original, we at least had some idea of what was going on during that one...

Back