I wish...

What is Your Wish For Narnia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotATameLion

What do you wish? What is something that you wish were true or that you wish would happen?

I wish I could sing. I love to sing, but I only do it when nobody else is around because I sound so terrible, LOL. :p I wish I had an amazing, almost old-fashioned voice, like one of those singers from the 30's or 40's who could just belt out any tune and make it sound beautiful. :eek: :)

Well those aren't wishes! Those are dreams that could come true.

I wish that depression, suicide, and cutting would be banned from this earth, and that people would be filled with happiness.

I wish I was famous because of acting and singing.
Hah... to tell you the truth... me too But acting and singing separate... I want a Christian band, and act in fantasy movies... lol
Well those aren't wishes! Those are dreams that could come true.

I wish that depression, suicide, and cutting would be banned from this earth, and that people would be filled with happiness.

AMEN!! :D

Yes, I wish all animals would be happy and healthy and never lonely or afraid.

Except, you know, bugs, I don't really want any roaches or flies to live. And I would take a pass on mosquitos, too.

I wish I could go back in time by time machine to see how things were back in the earlier years :D
I also wish I could fly and then I could travel around the world without planetickets :D

^ I wish I could go back in time in a time machine, too. :) Sometimes I feel like I should have been born about 50 years earlier than I was. :p

I wish the wrold was a happier place with no crimes and death apart from natural deaths.
I wish I was super clever, cleverer than Einstein :eek: :p

I wish I had the talent of Lewis, Tolkien, Jane Austen, or some other great writer who could tell a beautiful story that would touch people for years and years. Sigh.

I wish I could always be confident. I wish I never felt ugly, insecure, awkward, or like I don't measure up. :rolleyes:

I wish I could read people's minds.
I wish I could meet all my friends here on TDL.
I wish I were in Europe.
I wish I could turn back/control time.
I wish I could meet the HP cast.
I wish I could BE in the HP cast.
I wish I were the writer of the script in OOTP.

*sighs* :D There are more though...

Inkspot said:
Yes, I wish all animals would be happy and healthy and never lonely or afraid.
Cougar: "Hi, Bambi! I'm going to eat you!"
Deer: "Oh boy! Let's get started!" :D

I wish I could see my grandmother again.

Back