The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Why thank you! I guess that could be taken as a compliment... :rolleyes: Why 12%, particularly?
Well, duh! You have 42, 42 minus all the mods ages (-18)= 60, so when you devide that into the number of chronicles (7) minus the serious mods (-17), devided by two, you have 12.
Youth these days, can't believe you didn't know that, *sigh* you left too long...

:p

Have fun on vacation GG and Twilight! Hope you'll be back soon, Elendil, good luck with not being on the computer! :( And see you soon again too Ferny, we'll miss you! (All of you btw ;) )

Well, duh! You have 42, 42 minus all the mods ages (-18)= 60, so when you devide that into the number of chronicles (7) minus the serious mods (-17), devided by two, you have 12.
Youth these days, can't believe you didn't know that, *sigh* you left too long...

:p

Oh dear...I MUST have been gone too long.... My apologies, I'll have to re-organize my brain...

I won't be on that much anymore, because I'm at uni most of the day, and I've got some early classes so staying up till all hours of the morning is a definite no. So I'll still be around, and I do still take requests, but I'll work on them Wednesdays and Saturdays. Miss you all!

Josh

Um, I'll be gone from the 18th to the 28th on vacation, and from the 30th to the 4th or 5th of July on a Missions Trip. Just FYI. :)

I won't be on that much anymore, because I'm at uni most of the day, and I've got some early classes so staying up till all hours of the morning is a definite no. So I'll still be around, and I do still take requests, but I'll work on them Wednesdays and Saturdays. Miss you all!

Josh

Awww we'll miss you, the days you are gone! :(
But your education comes first . . . :p;)

Hi guys! Still not around much…(I’m at school) life is just to hectic at the moment!
Grace
You can email me if you want! PM for the adress!

Great to see you whenever we do Grace!!!

Ok all, it's the day I've been waiting almost 2 years for. In an hour and a half, Lord willing, I'll be starting off on the drive to CA for LionCon. I will take my laptop but highly doubt that I'll have time to be on it much while there if any. Lord willing I'll be back Tuesday. Son of Adam, Charn_Tim, Inkling, and Specter will be there too. However, know that we're just a phone call away...especially Specter. The forum will be looked after still. The amazing EveningStar, PrinceoftheWest, Inkspot, HolyBoy, and several others will still be on...Abright5, Derny, Onlymystory, IOWW, Ephinie, and more....play nice while we're gone. Know your other forum mum will miss yall loads. *Hugs to all* Love ya!

well, i am back from CYIA now. unfortunitly, my new laptop broke its mother board and we are waiting for the company to send me a new one so i might not be on as much

Back