What To Post In This Forum

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Hello Fellow Members,

Many people have been posting threads about various different games in this forum. For the sake of keeping the forum tidy, we wish that you only post threads about Narnian games here. This might seem weird at first, because many of you see this forum does not have a high activity level. However, we are planning for when games are released with the Prince Caspian movie and hopefully members will be posting many things in this forum.

However, that does not mean you cannot post your thread about Halo or Final Fantasy. Discussion about other games is recommended and encouraged on our board. If you wish to post about a game not pertaining to Narnia, please do so in the Lamp-Post forum, located in Lantern Waste.

Thank you for your understanding and keep on truckin'!

(iSticky)

On the level Through the Tunnel for the console Chronicles of narnia LWW game I can only get 12 bonus shields. I have the 2 that you get from the panpipes by the fire and across from the boggles. But I can only get 10 of the supposed 11 bonus shields awarded for 10 consecutive hits, no matter how many more times I don't get another bonus shield. Please help.

Hello Fellow Members,

Many people have been posting threads about various different games in this forum. For the sake of keeping the forum tidy, we wish that you only post threads about Narnian games here. This might seem weird at first, because many of you see this forum does not have a high activity level. However, we are planning for when games are released with the Prince Caspian movie and hopefully members will be posting many things in this forum.

However, that does not mean you cannot post your thread about Halo or Final Fantasy. Discussion about other games is recommended and encouraged on our board. If you wish to post about a game not pertaining to Narnia, please do so in the Wood Between the Worlds forum.

Thank you for your understanding and keep on truckin'!

(iSticky)
Thanks, holyboy :D
On the level Through the Tunnel for the console Chronicles of narnia LWW game I can only get 12 bonus shields. I have the 2 that you get from the panpipes by the fire and across from the boggles. But I can only get 10 of the supposed 11 bonus shields awarded for 10 consecutive hits, no matter how many more times I don't get another bonus shield. Please help.

You should probably create a new thread for that. I can't help you because I don't have the game, but I'm sure others would love to help.

Well, it pertains to a Narnia game so it works here. But you're right, as long as you're in the orange Fresh Bread stage, you can't start a new thread or post pics.

I just finished the prince caspian game and it was super easy i finished it in three days.Some people may not think it's easy but i think so.:)

I had a bit of trouble with the Prince Caspian game, but otherwise it was easy. Really easy...could be harder, in my opinion. If its not a challenge, it gets boring fast.

When I played it I could get the 13 bonus shields, some were hiden and the other I got them killing enemies, but I had to do like 15 consecutive hits

I just finished the prince caspian game and it was super easy i finished it in three days.Some people may not think it's easy but i think so.:)

Yes it was too easy :S anyway I couldn't open all the chests, but I'm bored of it so I didn't try again :p

In the LWW game for PS2 I can't find 1 bonus shield, I have just 4 out of 5 :( do any of you know how can I get it?

O.O why can everyone finish the Prince Caspian game but me?:( Its so hard! I have to push these two little keys on the keyboard at the same time while trying to aim and not get killed by various things. The farthest I got was when you had to get past those bears...
But then again I ALWAYS get games like that that don't work.:mad::(

edit: and the LWW game had glitches my mom said- that made it work weird and not-right so that may be why people had such problems with it......

Back