What are you reading II

The Vampyre: A Tale, by John Polidori.

The Vampyre was written 60 years before Dracula, and reads more like notes than a finished text, but is slightly eerie anyway.

An Echo in the Darkness by Francine Rivers.

I can't name very many series that make it hard to put the books down each night. If you're looking for good books to read, hers are a good bet.

I'm current;y reading the Divergent series, and am on Insurgent. I'm also doing a re-read of Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee. I also plan on reading the Little House books, and will do so once I get a chance to check them out from the library since I currently don't have my copies with me.

i've been reading books on Christmas

i've been reading books on Christmas here are some of my favorite ones

Christmas Ideals this is more of a magazine then a book,

The Readers Digest Book of Christmas,

unplug the Christmas machine how to have the Christmas you've always wanted,

I'm on my third re-read of The Fault In Our Stars. It is becoming my favorite book. There's something about it that strikes a strong chord and resonates deeply within me. I love everything about it, the characters, the setting, the plot etc... I feel like Hazel Grace does with An Imperial Affliction. I want to email John Green to ask him questions about the book just like Hazel Grace does to Peter Van Houeton.

I'm on the lookout for other books similar to TFIOS and I have found some that I will check out from the library. Some I have read, and others I haven't. Some of the other books are if I stay, where she went, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Zac and Mia etc...

Last edited:
I finished Francine Rivers' series "The Mark of the Lion", and I'm reading now the 3rd book in Lynn Austin's "Refined by Fire" series. I'm a little sad though; I really loved Mark of the Lion and now it's finished. :/

I finished Francine Rivers' series "The Mark of the Lion", and I'm reading now the 3rd book in Lynn Austin's "Refined by Fire" series. I'm a little sad though; I really loved Mark of the Lion and now it's finished. :/

That happens to me all the time when I read a good book. I always want it to last forever, but it's so engaging that I can't put it down.

Back