The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Queen Susan's Horn

Notices

Queen Susan's Horn For announcements on the board.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:09 PM

Lucy Fan is on a distinguished road

I have an issue saying I have a new message in my inbox from someone who wants a script opinion. I responded and I deleted the message. It also says I have 45 messages out of 50 allowed in my sent box so I delete that. I also deleted the message I responded to. I go someplace else and come back and again that inbox message is back in my inbox when I deleted it and I have the message saying I have 45 messages in my sentbox when I deleted them.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:21 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Sorry for the glitches, Lucy, Timba and others.
I seem to be experiencing similar weirdness. I will try to let Paul know your issues this weekend. Thanks for sticking with us through all the random dufflefails.
blessings, Bénisse

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 03-31-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisse View Post
Sorry for the glitches, Lucy, Timba and others.
I seem to be experiencing similar weirdness. I will try to let Paul know your issues this weekend. Thanks for sticking with us through all the random dufflefails.
blessings, Bénisse
This place is one of my many second homes, I'll probably never leave unless you guys decide to shut this place down.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really niceMozart the Meerkitten is just really nice

So, this is kind of a funny one, but when I click the generic site link (http://www.narniafans.com/forum/index.php) to check on if the forums have been updated I suddenly become a different user?

At first it said I was Copperfox, then it said I was Pardine. When I click a link to anywhere on the site, however, it switches back to saying I'm Mozart.

As proof, here are a couple screenshots. You can see my tabs up at the top:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TDL, I am not Copperfox, what -cropped-.jpg (92.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TDL WHAT ARE YOU DOING -cropped-.jpg (66.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-01-2017, 08:22 PM

I also have that issue. Also, when I try to post something it says I need to log in so I do that and it shows my username in the corner but has the log in screen with username and password even though it says I'm logged in. I had navigate away from that page and it finally worked. The different username thing had me really confused and at first I thought I was the only one.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Friend of Narnia

Sforzando77 will become famous soon enough

I have been having the same problem, any time I come to the forum home I am already logged in as Specter! If I try to go to my User CP I am briefly shown Captain Holly's before it forces me to a security page saying I need to inform an admin.

By going to a page in the forum I am shown as logged in as myself, but I don't know if this will even post. Hope this gets fixed!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13

Join the PaperB'nites... Just do it.
How the PaperB'nites came to be.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:26 PM

Hermit of Archenland will become famous soon enough

I was also having this problem. On accessing the forum I was logged on as Specter. I was under my own user name on specific parts of the forum but was logged on as Captian Holly on my User CP.

I requested a password reset and after logging out and logging in again this seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully this has now been sorted out
Old 05-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

I also was Captain Holly! Hail Specter, the conquering hero, who vanquished the tampering!
Old 05-09-2017, 11:51 AM

Hermit of Archenland will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately my hope this has been resolved was premature. I has the same problem when I opened the site today.

I hope this is resolved soon!
Old 05-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Friend of Narnia

CORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura aboutCORIN THUNDERFIST II has a spectacular aura about

I have a problem too, but of a different nature, one which I've experienced for ages now. The difficulties I have is that IO cannot recall any of my previous posts and threads. I've made many attempts to do so, but all I get is a message saying "searching has been disabled". Can anyone help? Please? It's really frustrating!