The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Chronicles of Narnia - The Films and Games > The Silver Chair (Narnia 4)

Notices

The Silver Chair (Narnia 4) The fourth Narnia film, from Mark Gordon Productions, release date unknown. (2018?)

Old 10-15-2015, 09:11 PM
Friend of Narnia

Narborg is on a distinguished road

What if the movie title, rater than referring to a chair that is silver, refers to the band Sliver Chair? The Prince has to listen to them all night, which is what makes him forget who he really is...

Note to self: need to change Signature sometime.......
Old 08-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Friend of Narnia

Sven-El has a spectacular aura aboutSven-El has a spectacular aura aboutSven-El has a spectacular aura about

Based on the ( yes, this is a real news story) Oprah Winfrey is playing mrs Which in the upcoming adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time...

Dr. Phil McGraw replacing Liam Neeson as Aslan. Complete with giving Aslan his Dr. Phil mustache and bald spot.

"In your world I am known by Another name. By knowing Me a little better here, you may know Me better in your world."
-AslanThe Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Old 11-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Great ideas everyone!
And don't forget the Green Mist that was defeated in the infamous Voyage movie can be harnessed in The Silver chair, that will now be demoted to a housecleaning product to scrub sinks. Then the climactic scene in which the Lady of the Green Kirtle tries to re-enchant the children and Caspian and Puddleglum, can produce all this green mist, and it is actually the Green Mist that is responsible for exfoliating the black off of Rilian's armor and shield revealing a Rampnt Lion.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 01-25-2017, 06:12 PM
Friend of Narnia

Sven-El has a spectacular aura aboutSven-El has a spectacular aura aboutSven-El has a spectacular aura about

Because of the popularity of the Hamilton musical...

The story is now, not only a musical, but all the music is rap/hip-hop. ( Ignore the anachronism of that style not existing in the 1940s)

"In your world I am known by Another name. By knowing Me a little better here, you may know Me better in your world."
-AslanThe Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader