Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but you have major burping. LOL. :p

I wish I can freeze time.

Granted, but then we can't move and we are nonexistant, and this thread ceases to exist.

I wish I had more coffee.

EDIT: People post too fast :mad:

Granted, but it turns out the Y2K in fact did have an effect, and the hat turns into a super-intelligent robot and eats your brains.

I wish my teeth were perminently white. =D

granted, but they are so bright that they blind anyone you smile at so people either cannot see you or think you're rude because you never smile and never talk.

I wish I was an upperclassman already

Granted, but you're so upper class that no one else can climb that high and you end up alone. :p

I wish I had a million wishes.

Granted, but you're late for your flight, your rental car gets a flat, your hotel room is given away because you're so late, and every day is rainy and spent at a cheap sleasy motel.

I wish my cat wasn't fat.

granted, your cat is not fat, but you are!!! :eek:

i wish for a week of vacation,no worries, great hotel, great season, great car, great everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T

Okay, granted, but you go bankrupt.

I wish I could lose the weight I gained from wishing my cat weren't fat, and that no one would gain weight after wishing this. :p

granted, but now you and your cat looks terrible because youre super thin; thinner than those models, hahahaha:p

i wish for lots of incentives, and raise of salary and promotion!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Granted, but then your company goes bankrupt and you have to rob banks to pay the bills. (hehe, ever see Fun With Dick and Jane?)

I wish...I WISH I COULD DIE!!! Ha, try corrupting that!

granted but your legs will be so long like 6 feet longer from a regular size, and eeow, youre gonna be the tallest and probably the fastest runner, only with super long legs!!

i wish no one will kill me if i get the promotion!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back