Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D ...

Ah well, better get back to wish corrupting...

Granted, but unfortunately your darling Steveypoo is only allowed to Youth group to cause carnage and disorder, in the main by farting noisily and singing the German National Anthem at the top of his lungs in a Russian accent (yes, I understand the last bit is a paradox, but never mind ;) ) In an effort to charm him, you decide to do the same, earning the derision of all around you, and the resentment of Steveypoo, who's upset that you're copying him.
It's just like Romeo and Juliet ain't it...

I wish my sister would stop calling me 'Mattikins' whenever she writes or phones... :mad:

...And whatever you say about the Germans, (and who doesn't?) ...but what a wonderful song that was...German, German Overalls.

Sorry; I had to put that in :p. It's from Flanders & Swann; "A
Song of Patriotic Prejudice" (sp?): "The English, the English, the English are best; I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest." is the refrain. The bit above is out of the introduction. :D

granted She no longer calls you Mattikins!:) but we on the other hand do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that My friend would stop telling people that i hate them when i don't!!!!!!!!! ( she did that today! she said i hated stevens brother!)

Johan 72109 said:
I wish my sister would stop calling me 'Mattikins' whenever she writes or phones... :mad:

:eek: lol. That's what I call my brother too - and I get the same reaction out of him. :D

Faun Queen said:
I wish that My friend would stop telling people that i hate them when i don't!!!!!!!!! ( she did that today! she said i hated stevens brother!)

Ganted, but now she tells everyone that you're in love with them instead - you get burried in a sea of chocolates and roses from dozens of admirers trying to win your good grances, and are never seen again.

I wish I didn't get hurt playing sports.

Granted, you get hurt sitting at your desk.

I wish GC and Smog would post more.

Granted, but only because they've become duffers. After a while, the spamming gets so bad that the site has to be closed down. :( And all thanks to your wish... I hope you feel happy now. :mad:

I wish... hmm... :rolleyes: I wish there were more interesting people to talk to online at the moment...

Granted, but I can only stay on for a few minutes.

:D

Hilarious, me?

I wish my dissertation only had to be 100 words long.

inkspot said:
I wish GC and Smog would post more.

Gee...now I feel REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY guiltly- I meant to post more last week, but my part-time job took presidense (me and my bros kinda needed the money) then I messed my leg up pretty bad, and it hurt to sit at my desk. I promise to post more now though :eek: - and I'll pressure Smoggy - he's just being lazy :p

Sam said:
I wish my dissertation only had to be 100 words long.

granted, but after you get 99, you can't think of another and sit at your desk, smacking your head against a book trying to think of another - you sit there forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and, well you get the idea...;)

I wish my friends were over....

Granted. They are over. They have died.

:p

I wish......I wish.........I wish I could think of a wish!!!

granted but your confused in the prossess and you cant type straight.

i wish people knew me better.

Last edited:
Granted, but the only reason they know you better it b/c they are all stalking you! Creepy....

I wish I could have some more chocolate.

^Granted. But it gets hit by a car and is put into a coma... you wait by its side praying for the day when it will awake...

I wish I hadn't been gone for so long (but man, it's good to be back!).

Granted. But since you never went away, you do not have the aura of mystery carried by the returned traveller...

I wish that my cousin had a webcam so I could talk to her.

Granted you can talk to her but she no long wants to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that i had pet dragon that likes to reek havoc on the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (becaues I'm like that)

granted but hes made of paper mache and is busted like a pinata.

i wish my loyal gryphon would wake from his coma

granted it awakes and has no clue who you are and is no long loyel!!!!!!!

I wish that Michle would go to youth group tonight!

^ Granted, but everyone likes her better than you so you become insanely jelous and turn green. Now everyone thinks you're an alien. They chase you all over the place asking if you plan to destroy the planet. That is until some crazy scientist captures you and does all sorts of test on you.

I wish I would ace my history test without studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back