Username Changes

I changed from Thedryadhobbit, (which was a name that I had to make up on the spur of the moment when I first joined, and kept making people confused about my gender if they just saw a couple posts, because apparently not all dryads are girls or something) to Twilightdryadhobbit. I was hoping it would make things easier on people because half the forum refers to me as Twilight from the pirate's thread anyway. But of course, when I first changed it, I confused everyone because I didn't know when it was going to get changed, and I forgot to inform them, so the new recruits were all trying to PM me, and they weren't going through. Whoops.... :eek: .But anyway, I', happy with my name now, because it's part Narnia, part Lord of the RIngs, and part pirate, and my own name. My real middle name is Twilight. :D

Did Fawkes change his name? Did I miss the post? I am concerned. Or confused. Anyone know?

Rhyanidd said:
*gives Sofie a weird look* You started it? I didn't know that, I just changed for the heck of it.

Oh, yes, I'm very much responsible for the fad. :cool: And I was the one who made you change it for the heck of it..look into your sub-conscious. :)

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
Oh, yes, I'm very much responsible for the fad. :cool: And I was the one who made you change it for the heck of it..look into your sub-conscious. :)
*wraps a blanket around her head* Hey my sub-conciounce is private! Don't be looking there!....*sticks tongue out*...Gee willy wonkers she gives me the creeps, reading my mind like that!

And I have sent Specter a pm a while ago, but knew more people probably would like to change their names and this morning, I saw to my big surprise Mrs Gil-Galad Took instead of Peter_lover. I wanted to get rid off the fangirl idea. Peter is my favorite character in the books and in the movie too, but NOT in a being-in-love way.
And I always loved the character of Pippin Took in the movies and Gil-Galad in the Silmarillion (he is my favorite elf) and I combined those two :D
And btw...we already have a mrs pippin here.

Never expect me to change my username! lol

I am in love with my username...NO ONE SHALL STEAL IT! lol (although one person has on another forum... :( ) lol

INky, i'm pretty sure Fawkes did change his name, but not certian

I'm changing my name from Adelyna-Small Winged One to: Lost Dreamer
i've been wanting to for a while because my current name was one i had ot pick spur-of-the moment type thing...and i've been wanting somethign that describes at leats one of my many sides ;) and now seems to be the time to change your user-name, if ever!

Sounds nice. My IM for a while was Bold Dreamer. But I don't have IM anymore ...

OK, thanks for the info on Fawkes, that's what I was thinking, he changed to Fang or something.

if u see a MagicElf soon thats probably Me :p

i am chaning again!! but this is my fianl username, if Specter is nice enough to change it for me.

i used to be fantasyfan1029...but after a while it got old, and i was looking more into historical fiction as well, so i decided to change to Yi_sun_shin1029 after one of my nations greatest heroes. :D

Back