World Domination 4

WHY would you wear such an abomination?! *air-drops fingernail-polish remover into Freckles' hiding place*

A clarification: I did not put out all that effort to find Freckles just so she could drink the fingernail polish remover. I guess I should call poison control, but I'd really like to meet Freckles' ghostly version.

It's okay, the nailpolish (? nail polish?? nail-polish???) remover didn't poison me. It did, however, give me super strength, which is why I'm slowly gaining on Sopes as I chase him round the table.

PS. You already met my ghostly version, I think. It said 'boo', driveled about Haunt Jemima or something like that, and you didn't like it.

*lassoes Freckles and ties her to a chair* Calm down already. I vastly prefer your ghostly version to your hyper version.

Yesterday, one of the other election helpers actually did wear lime-green nail polish, with glitter. I now have only empty sockets for eyes and wish I could get Cloaky back to type for me.

Well, you chased him off for the sake of a toaster, didn't you? I really don't think you have much room to complain.

I wouldn't know. You're the one who had a weird mind-body synthesis thing with him until you ran him off. He's probably suffering in a mental ward right now, unable to recover from such a horrific betrayal.

That sounds cute and I'd love to. (Actually, I don't think I was the one who started calling him Cloaky?!)

But I was able to track down Cloaky darling and convince him to return to me. I may have disrupted his holiday in Switzerland...

He doesn't seem particularly happy about returning, given the number of threatening objects he has been toting around lately....

If it's a genuine Swiss army scythe, then why on earth are all the attachments sticking out at once? Pretty sure that's against code.

You mean the "Death Flakes" franchise the DLR funded, or the other one with fuzzy pink bunnies?

The one the DLR funded was called 'Death Licious Flakes', and the one with the fuzzy pink bunnies was funded by Lossy. But they weren't bunnies, they were squirrels. And I don't think they were pink, either. They were back with glow-in-the-dark red eyes. And there was nothing fuzzy about them.

You're confused about something, or in denial or whatever.

Cloaky's Death Flakes franchise was just a bad idea, and the cereal tasted like cardboard.

At least cardboard doesn't kill people (usually). That's more than can be said for the Swiss Army scythe.

Back