The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Stone Table > Prayer Requests

Notices

Prayer Requests Need Prayers? We're here for you!

Old 02-25-2017, 02:32 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice
Default Jobs

I thought I would start a general thread for your prayer requests about Jobs, employment issues, and other related topics.

------------------
Would you pray for
1. my daughter who has applied to an internship for the fall at a local hospital through Project Search? Her application is in, so we are waiting to see if she gets called back. Also if/before she does get called in for an interview, I want to help her work on her interview skills... So I need wisdom in how to support her while not being overly motherly (my daughter has special needs).

2. my son who is praying about whether to stay where he is working or whether to go back to school (he is about a semester away from getting a teaching credential in math), or whether to completely change fields...

Thanks.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 03-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Friend of Narnia

amdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura about

Praying for both of your children!

Please pray for me,I applied to be an RA for the next academic year at my college. I turned in my application, hopefully I can get through the interview process.

Signature by GG
Old 03-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Thank you Annemarie --
my daughter just got a letter and she is scheduled for an interview next Monday!

Praying that your RA application will find grace in the eyes of the Residential Life folks. I think you would make a marvelous RA!

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 03-14-2017, 05:25 AM

TheGardener is on a distinguished road

Again I could do with prayer for Visa paperwork to return to work in Thailand. The orphanage I am looking to teach at can't provide the paperwork themselves, but it seems that they only realised this recently.
Also, my friend is teaching in China and his school wants to reduce his pay. Please pray.
Thanks

"Freedom without limits is just a word." - Constable Dorfl, Feet of clay

"May it please your High Majesty, we are all waiting to cut off our own tails if our Chief must go without his."

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

... so to summarise, God is Awesome

Last edited by TheGardener; 03-14-2017 at 05:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Perelandrian

Gardner, praying that the Lord would help you through the red tape needed to renew your visa so you can teach in that orphanage. Also praying for your friend who is teaching in China that his pay would be protected and fair.

Prayer update: My daughter did well on her interview. We are waiting to see if she advances to the next step involving getting medical clearance to work in the hospital...

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 03-18-2017, 10:53 PM

TheGardener is on a distinguished road

Praying that everything gets cleared fine for your daughter and that she does well throughout the internship.

"Freedom without limits is just a word." - Constable Dorfl, Feet of clay

"May it please your High Majesty, we are all waiting to cut off our own tails if our Chief must go without his."

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

... so to summarise, God is Awesome
Old 04-12-2017, 06:38 AM
Perelandrian

Thank you for your prayers for my daughter! She has been accepted to the internship job-training program assuming she passes the standard health clearance to work at the hospital. She has had a cough for a while so we are going to check it out next Monday to make sure it won't be a problem on the hospital health screening day 4/24.

My son will probably stay at the college he has been working at for one more year but he is praying about whether to study for the actuarial exam. He likes number crunching, so maybe that might be a field that would work out well for him from a stability, independence and advancement point of view. Thank you for continuing to pray for him.
-----------------------
Update 4/26
My daughter got her final health clearance so we are thrilled for this opportunity for her She has Down syndrome so getting training for a real job is such a blessing! God is so faithful...

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu