Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. I am now juggling for the trash can. But I am inside the trash can, so you people can't see me juggle. But the trash can knows. The can knows everything. S/he/it spits me out, and forms a mob that chases me out of the city. I enter a brand new town, one ruled my the mod-squad. The mod-squad realizes who I am. They have monitering me, reporting me in little notebooks called...notebooks. They have decided I need punishment. A mob is formed that chases me out of the city. A enter a new town. A mob is formed that chases me out of the city. Which is absolutly ridiculous, because I entered a TOWN so how can they chase me out of the CITY! Furthermore, I haven't DONE ANYTHING except kick the mayor. And the mayor's dog. And the mayor's wife. I would have kicked the mayor's son, but he was too fast for me. Anyways, a mob is formed that chases me out of the city

I wish I could spell

Granted, but they hate having to smile so often...so they form one of the all famous mobs...and chase you out of the city. Then you trip over a rock and land in an ant-hill city, and the ants form a mob and chase you out of the city. THEN you meet...Stan the Cookie!!! (remember him?:D) and he hauls you back to the trash can....:p

I wish the trash can would dissapear...ah! no! wait! I didn't wish that!!! The Shiny Trash Can is now part of our history!!!

Granted. But the Australians form a mob and drive her out of – Australia! ...Into the sea. So now she's dead.

I wish Elindil's best friend didn't live in Australia.

Granted she lives under your skin like a parasite, devouring your flesh and eating you from the inside out. Worst of all it itches really badly and scratching it doesnt get rid of it. Eventually it becomes too mcuh and you go crazy and join us in the insane assylum. Welcome - its lovely here!! (But dont trust the walls, theyre trying to kill us!!! Holyboy and me are sure of it!!)

I wish the walls werent trying to kill us.

Granted, the walls aren't trying to kill you, no... They're merely paying the floors and ceiling to do it for them... *twitches* You don't understand, the doors are in league with them too!! *twitch* The nurse says that I shouldn't worry and should just take my pretty blue pills, but I don't want to... The door dropped something on them as she came in, I'm sure of it... *twitch* Nurse says I should come off the internet now, she says I'm getting excitable. Hmm... Maybe she's in league with the walls too... :(

I wish I had some pretty red pills as well. :(

Granted. Your eat the blue and red pills and turn purple.

I wish my book would get published. (Soon as it's finished that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back