Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you have a helium balloon. But this is only because you are a balloon seller. Soon a horde of screaming infants descend upon you, grimy hands grabbing for, what are essentially, brightly coloured bags of gas, while screaming at their parents to buy them a balloon. Poor you.

I wish there was a book around where all adorable puppies are eliminated on page one ;)

Granted, all the adorable puppies die on page one. But then the rest of the book is taken up with the rallying together of all the other animals of the town, who have been inspired (by the tragedy) to make the most of every day and be friends with everyone. :D

I wish the weather here would cool off a bit.

Sam said:
Granted, all the adorable puppies die on page one. But then the rest of the book is taken up with the rallying together of all the other animals of the town, who have been inspired (by the tragedy) to make the most of every day and be friends with everyone. :D
Go, Sam!!! Well done!!!! :D

Sam said:
I wish the weather here would cool off a bit.
granted, the weather cools off one degree, and you cannot even tell the difference.

I wish Johan were a cheerful fellow!

Sam said:

:mad: That was low Sam.

Hehe, ;) joking :D

inkspot said:
I wish Johan were a cheerful fellow!

Granted. You now have the result of an ardent pessimist become positive. This is closely akin to Puddleglum drunk at Harfang.

I wish I could meet a Marshwiggle and see how pessimistic we can both get together ;)

Granted but it hates you soooooooooooooo, it um................ well sorta..................................KILLS you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA jk

I wish that i was a happy person!!

granted, you are happy, but pessimistic... hehehe

I wish someone could find a cure for cancer so that no-one will get or die from cancer ever again!!!!!!!!! (ha, try to corrupt that hehehe)

Granted, everybody is cured of cancer but.... ummmm.... your prospects for wealth and fame as the top cancer doctor in the country are unfortunately impaired.

I wish I were having a cup of coffee in the centre of an amazingly beautiful city... like Rome.

Granted, but your coffee is poisned and you die. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh ya

I wish that i could think of a wish.

granted. you think of a wish, then somebody corrupts it.

I wish that I hadn't died from drinking poisoned coffee. that was a real bummer.

granted. you are so happy that you decide to play in the rode and get hit by a car... hehehehehe (btw, i do this all the time, so please don't think i want you to do this we love you! :))

I wish that i wasn't so evil.

You play in the road and get hit by cars all the time?!?! :eek: Don't do that! :(

Granted. You are less evil. Unfotunately, your evilitude (teehee, I love that word) is now transferred to someone else with billions of dollars in the bank, thus enabling them to do even more evil things than you could, e.g making Doomsday Devices, holding the world's powers to ransom, getting their butt kicked by James Bond.

I wish I was an evil genius. :) One that DIDN'T get chucked into a lava pit / liquid nitrogen pit / very deep mine shaft by James Bond. :)

Johan 72109 said:
You play in the road and get hit by cars all the time?!?! :eek: Don't do that! :(

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean i kill ppl in threads alot... look at glorious food! IT'S REALLY SAD! ....

Johan 72109 said:
I wish I was an evil genius. :) One that DIDN'T get chucked into a lava pit / liquid nitrogen pit / very deep mine shaft by James Bond. :)

granted, you get chucked into a lava pit / liquid nitrogen pit / very deep mine shaft by ME! hehehehe...

I wish that i would stop getting killed by bc...

legolas said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean i kill ppl in threads alot... look at glorious food! IT'S REALLY SAD! ....

I wish that i would stop getting killed by bc...

Ah... I understand now... It's just that someone I know DOES make a habit of being hit by cars... He's been hit by a car about five times now, and has amazingly gotten away with just bruised knees and a really bad shin.

Granted, you stop getting killed by BC. Unfortunately, [insert new name here] starts killing you instead.

I wish i had a walk-in freezer. (Hehe Legolas, let's hear your reply :D )

you got that from glorious food!

granted. but you get stuck in it and die! bwahahahahaha

I wish that everyone would come to know Christ (try to corrupt that! ha!)

granted but you get burned! bwahahaha

I wish that bc would make up her mind about either signing on or off...

Granted. She decides to sign on and kill you.
:) Have a nice day.

I wish that all the chavs in Britain would move to a small, uninhabited island in the middle of the Pacific. :D

Granted, you are healthy as a horse, but you also have hoofs instead of feet.

I wish I had some potato chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back