Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but you take out the corrupted part of my last wish!! bwahahaha.

I wish that i could have some chocolate now!

borntofly said:
granted, but there are rat hairs in it.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww anyway....
granted but theres no ink
i wish that i could have some perfect chocolate!!!!!

Granted! But you get atacked bye the Nestle bunny becaues you ate a hershys bar!!!!

I wish knew if josh was telling that truth about his friend!!!!

oh, ok

granted, josh's friend is in love with you and never leaves you alone. He becomes your stalker.

I wish I could be on the is site more today.

Granted, but the only other peeps on the site today are the Spanish-speaking members of a mariachi band who completely leave you out of their all-Spanish posts and private messages.

I wish I could vote more than once in the polls on this site.

I do to!!

Granted!He is back to Grant wishes it just none of us are here!!! we have all be taken by rocks and put into slavery!!

I wish Joshes friend would stop likeing Me!!!!

granted, he hates you, and attampts to kill you over and over agian because he dislikes you so much.

I wish I had more time for everything.

Granted!You have time for everything! Infact you have so much time for everything that you never worry about geting anything done and don't!!!!!!! And because you never get anything done you become dumb and are unable to pay taxes to me when I take over the world so I have you Killed!!!!

I wish you payed your taxes so I don't have to Kill you Because your cool!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, BTF pays taxes and avoids death, but no one else pays their taxes, so you have everyone else killed, and BTF is so appalled by your bloodthirsty ways that all lines of communication are broken between you and the only other human being on earth, so you die of loneliness.

I wish I had more books to read.

Your welcome BTF

Granted you have more books to read infact you HAVE to read them! but you never get it done thats why I killed you!!! you did pay your Taxes though!!!

I wish that Takeing over the world will not be as hard as I Know it will be!!!!!!!

Detnarg, tub eht stsop I etirw t'nod ekam ecnes, dna ecnis uoy did ton yrt ot esrever em gnikam ecnes, eht elpoep ni eht murof mrof a bom dna esahc uoy tuo fo eht ytic

I wish someone would be able to read the above corruption (find out what the trick is to read it, and I will be your friend! :D And that took sooooooo long, and my brain hurts now :()

Granted! You just have to read each word backward ("mrof a bom" gave it away, HB!) But now that we know the secret, everyone wants to post that way, all the posts from here on in are backward, and it takes 90 years to read them plus gives you a headache, so you are an old man with a headache.

I wish HB would never go on vacation again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back