Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but...umm...hmmm...he turns out to be soo awesome that everyone likes him more than you. He is practically as good as it gets...He is the popular one and you just get kind of pushed aside.(awwww this is sad *sniffles*)

I wish that I was not such a slob!(for a girl I am a slob but for some guys I am not that bad).

Granted... But this time it happens to you...

I wish I weren't a bunny... But instead... A werewolf! RAWR!!!!

But then you'd have to change your name on this forum another time and bunnies are cuter and sweeter than werewolves.

I wish that it was summer not winter.

granted but then Christmas and New Years never comes, so you live in the same year over and over again but everyone around u grows older and everntually die and so on...so everyone u knew dies and u still live in the same year same events same everything!!

I wish that at least once I could experience a white Christmas...*sighs* Pleas don't ruin it! but u have to do what u have to do!

Granted, the sunlight off the snow blinds you, so you can't see all your presents (which, it turns out, were all books/pictures and stuff). Oh, and you can't see the white Christmas either.

I wish I didn't have to do school.

granted but you become sooooooooo dumb that u forget how to breath and suffocate to death*shudders*.

I wish that that didn't happen to Olorin the Wise

Granted, but then you become something worse than a murderer.... A SLAVE FOR THE EVIL WHITE WITCH! MWUAHAHAHA!
....even though she's dead *pauses and thinks for a moment* Well anyway..
I wish Jack Dawson wouldn't die in "Titanic" (I just watched the movie, so yeah)

(Awww, I want to seee that movie!! lol) Granted but then he has to live his life all alone on a deserted Island...that is until it is inhapited by Cannibals so then he has to live the rest of his life running away from canibals....

I wish I could had the soundtrack to Titantic! (I love the songs on it...*sighs* lol)

Granted - you are forced to listen to a Sesame Street rendition of Titanic songs for the rest of your life. Without stopping.

I wish I was a fairy-tale heroine.

Granted, but then you end up being the one who ends up getting killed...

I wish I still had my digital camera and that my dad didn't take it without asking! :mad: :( (seroiusely.. I was sooo careful not to lose it only for it to get stolen cause he "borrowed" it without asking...grrrrr....)

Last edited:
*aww, thats sad! ttyl!* Granted, but then your forced to stay online FOREVER!! meaning you can't leave your computer... not even for eating breaks or bathroom breaks...so then you end up taking it with you wherever you go! (and it can get pretty heavy and annoying exspeially if you don't have a laptop...)

I wish the whole world would flood and we would all end up living on a really small abanded Island cause its the only dry land..(this should be interesting...lol)

Granted, but the island sinks and you are all forced to survive together in the water until the sharks eat you all up.

I wish for a candy cane...

Granted, [since no one grants your wish, and the wish was that no one would grant your wish, someone had to grant it, right?] but you go insane because you feel neglected. You end up in a room with..... "Oooooh, look at those nice, soft walls! And such a preeeeetty shade of white!"

I wish I wouldn't end up in an insane asylum too.

Granted, but now you become a maniac about not getting into the insane asylum, to the point of running into the asylum administrator's office and screaming hysterically that you're not insane. However, he of course believes the opposite, and locks you up, so you ended up in the insane asylum anyway (does anybody know if Smog and HB are still in there?).

I wish that I knew what to wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back