Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inkspot said:
I wish that next Harry Potter book (#7) were out already.
me too, so I don't think I could bear to corrupt that wish someone else corrupt it.
holyboy666 said:
EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Borntofly beat me!! Now I have to think of something new!!!! :mad:
what did I do know?

inkspot said:
I wish that next Harry Potter book (#7) were out already.

Granted, but you forget everything that has to do with HP until the 7th book is supposed to come out. (but that doesn't mean i can't read it!!! :D)

umm..... I wish my brother would make up his mind about joining this forum.

granted, he makes up his might and joins the forum. He becomes more obsessed than you and never lets you on the computer. He eventually detroys the world of narniafans taking the mods down with him. But you, Legolas, live to rebuild the empire smote down by your brother.

I wish I had more lemonade!

granted, but it has so much suger you don't taste the lemons. (btw, my mom says he can't join...)

I wish that i didn't have to go back to school until sept.

dangit...I don't like corrupting wishes that I symathize with...anyway...

gratned, you don't start school until sept, but you have to work at a hotdog stand for the rest of the summer . You get really really really really really really greasy and you can't get the darn graase of. A band of gorillas attack you and lick the grease off. They take to their cave and eat your hair off.

I wish had some choclate...and coconut

borntofly said:
holyboy666 said:
EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Borntofly beat me!! Now I have to think of something new!!!!
what did I do know?

You just posted quicker then me, so I had to think of a new wish. You're forgiven. for now! :D

borntofly said:
dangit...I don't like corrupting wishes that I symathize with...anyway...

gratned, you don't start school until sept, but you have to work at a hotdog stand for the rest of the summer . You get really really really really really really greasy and you can't get the darn graase of. A band of gorillas attack you and lick the grease off. They take to their cave and eat your hair off.

DARN IT! (darn 10 thingy!!)

Granted, you have some Almond joys, but they are micrscopically small, so you can't taste them.

I wish CS Lewis were still writing new books.

borntofly said:
don't worry legolas, your hair will grow back :D

I wish I had some choclate and coconut (almond joys! yummy!)

granted but you are forced to give some to me! hehehe

i wish bc would face the fact that sly is not cute.

inkspot said:
I wish CS Lewis were still writing new books.
Granted, but his new books are so amzing that our minds can't absorb anything wriiten in them. WHenever some one opens on, the get this blank face, and start to drool.

legolas said:
i wish bc would face the fact that sly is not cute.
Granted, now that she knows SLy isn't cute she doesn't love him anymore. she becomes Orlando Bloom's biggest fan. She chases him everywhere, and soon we wish she still loved Sly.

I wish Eldest (sequel to Eragon) was out now instead of August 23!

Are those good books? I've been wanting to read them. Are they the happy ending/adventure type? I like that kind.

Granted it's out now, but b/c you wished it, you have to pay for all the rush printing and delivery. This leaves you broke and in debt and unable to buy a copy.

I wish I could go back to yesterday. It was a good day.

granted, but you mess up your own time and keep going back and back in time. untill the biggining. (no wish)

unleavened said:
Are those good books? I've been wanting to read them. Are they the happy ending/adventure type? I like that kind.
YES! they are really good. Eragon was a cliff-hanger but it ened happliy. They are the LotR kind of fantasy with elves and creatures like that. Not as good as Tolkein (duh) but pretty good.

where's your wish legolas?

i know. i'm still thinking... oh!!

I wish that i could think of a good wish that was hard to corrupt so that people would wish that i had not wished that and i wish they would like it! is that good???

No, that was bad.

Ok, here it goes. Granted! You can make a wish that is not easily corrupted and we can unwish it and like it. But b/c your wish was so complicated, your wish granting creature gets annoyed and turns you mute, and cuts off your fingers so you can't type.

I wish It was time for me to sleep.

sheesh, my brain hurts!

Granted, everyone likes the wish that you wished would be so hard to corrupt that they wished you hadn't wished it, everyone's brains explode from reading your wish that you wish would be so hard to coorupt, and it is a little hard to corrupt I almost wish you hadn't wished it. After everyone's brains explode, you begin to wish yuo hadn't wished that wish witxch was so hard to corrupt becasue now you're all alone. :(

I wish I had a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back